[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: generations.jpg (17KB, 302x170px) Image search: [Google]
generations.jpg
17KB, 302x170px
ITS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
We know.
>>
So is everything
>>
>>28568980
Duh.
That said I'm hoping the final product all together will salvage it.
>>
Why does everyone hate it?
>>
>>28569054
No waifus
>>
>>28568980
Seems fine to me. Just a collection of shorts. What where you expecting?
>>
>>28568980
It was fine to me. I enjoyed it
>>
>>28568980

Shut up
>>
"""""""""People"""""""" who play pokemon have no right to call anything shit
>>
>>28568980
It wasn't great, but it was still good.
>>
>>28568980
why?
>>
wtf I love Probopass now
>>
>>28569024
Cyrus is an accurate representation of the Pokemon fandom: Hates everything and will never be happy.
>>
>>28569054
I find it amazing. Got me hyped as much as starter reveal for SM back in May.
>>
>>28569186
>amazing
Somehow Generationsfags end up being worse than /padt/.
>>
>>28568980

First one was fun, second one was a pretty weird choice for the iconic moment. The iconic moment was a lack of an iconic character. Doesn't lend itself well to being interesting to watch.
>>
>>28569165
arceusdamn i love probopass

where can i find the Gen1 2 episodes?
everything on vp was deleted now
>>
First one was decent enough, second one was cringe city aside form the Magnemite bit. Hopefully we'll get more of the former rather than the latter.
>>
File: p0zq59uzwr2yqznjhjoe.jpg (56KB, 800x918px) Image search: [Google]
p0zq59uzwr2yqznjhjoe.jpg
56KB, 800x918px
who cares, it's Pokemon. Just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>28569220
omfg that pikachu
>>
>>28569212
>arceusdamn
>where can i find the Gen1 2 episodes
You have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>28569212
>arceusdamn
anon. please.
>>
>>28569195
people aren't allowed to like things anymore?
>>
>>28569054
you mean everyone on vp?
>>
>>28569254
If you spout bullshit you're going to be called out. You'd know this if you've been on this site for more than a week.
>>
>>28569195
Generations just came out and you are ALREADY creating memenames and calling people unbearable because they like it?

You seem stupid even for /vp/ standards.
>>
>>28569212
>arceusdamn
Anon-kun...
>>
>>28569254
No anon you must conform to the hivemind.
>>
Ep 1: Pikachu's voice was annoying as shit. The animation in the battles, for how quick they were, was pretty good. Decent trailer type opening. Red gets his Pikachu in some pretty dangerous situations tho.

Ep 2: Voice acting was questionable at best. Nothing much happened as well. Animation was nothing to write home about, although better than the ashnime
>>
Why did pikachu sound like torchic?
>>
>>28569283
>memenames
>You seem stupid even for /vp/ standards.
Why do you lack self-awareness?
>>
I liked it. They're not meant to be some amazing anime with plot, its just meant to show a few side stories, and possibly test the waters for a more "mature" Pokemon anime.

This thread is probably full of ashnime fans.
>>
>>28569337
Just add 'fag' to anything and there you have it. Great meme.
>>
>>28569398
Don't forget cuck, my man.
>>
>>28568980
First episode was alright. Pikachu's voice was decent but not great, legendaries everywhere was stupid, but the fights were neat.

Second episode was better, at least for the sake of some world building. Not great, but better. Made me like a Magnemite for the first time in forever.
>>
Why do people care so much about literally 8 minutes of content
>>
>>28569305
This this and this.

This series would be great if they had more time. You can't accomplish anything in a 3 1/2 minute episode. An episode per region would be fine if it was about 15 minutes long but the two episodes added together was barely half that.
>>
>>28568980
I liked it. I hope one day they make something like this but with longer episodes
>>
Other than the annoying Pikachu voice, it was alright. And part 2 was just setting up for the events to come so I can't give it too much shit.
>>
File: skeptical moon.jpg (17KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical moon.jpg
17KB, 285x279px
>>28569429
You must be new here.
>>
>>28569429
this is complaining: the board
>>
File: 1459135904418.jpg (81KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
1459135904418.jpg
81KB, 961x759px
>>28569248
>>28569251
>>28569286

It's a meme you dips, stop giving him (you)s.
>>
>>28569054
I wouldn't say I hate it, but there's not really any substance to it. Origins worked as a sort of mini-series, but these are only a few minutes long. It's disappointing and i didn't even expect the series to exist in the first place.

I was really excited when I saw they were making these, I hoped they would be close to origins in quality.
>>
>>28569173
and it's also a fedora edgelord
>>
>>28569054
Circle-headed Pikachu is disgusting and its new voice is annoying.
>>
>>28569802
Sorry you don't like it. But just because you dislike something doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>28569912
I like the rest of the shorts, I just don't like that simplified Pikachu design they've been using for marketing purposes. It looks like its had a lobotomy. I also don't think there was a need to change its voice.
>>
Just like with Origins, it's better than the ashnime so I'll take it.
>>
>>28569413
and "baby"
thats the trifecta
>>
>>28569278
Ah yes, I'm a newfag because I don't get furious at trivial things. I'll try to fit in better next time.
>>
>Probopass keeps up with Pikachu 1v1
>Volcarona gets bodied
Why does Gamefreak hate Volcarona so much? Even in the Ashnime its episode consisted on it doing nothing but getting caught by a poacher while Brycen saved the day.
>>
>28569212
>arceusdamn
At this point I'm not even surprised
You don't even deserve a (You)
>>
>>28569054
That Pikachu
>>
>>28570181
I think it's implying that pikachu is getting stronger as it goes.
>>
>>28568980
I really liked the Looker episode. Don't care about the first one, though. I'm sick of Pikachu.
>>
I don't see the issue with pikachu's voice

sounds more realistic
>>
4 u.
>>
Short, sweet, and to the point.

Like all great literature, film, and other mediums of art, simple and short is best.

Keep it simple, stupid!

You can read the whole of the Harry Potter canon but it still pales to the The Great Gatsby.
>>
>>28569054
I just felt it was kind of pointless. The animation wasn't great and, they could have used a little more subtelty.
"Giovanni is nowhere to be found". Two seconds later "SIR WE HAVE LOCATED HIM".
"I am evil Giovanni, Pokémon will always be for the use of Team Rocket only, fufufufu".
What the hell.
>>
They had to shove a fucking pikachu
>>
I just don't get what the big deal was. I thought it was supposed to be like moments that people loved from the franchise... The Looker thing is new, and the pikachu one was too nonspecific.

Imagine if they'd done a first time at Safari zone - something with red trying to find a scyther, and the punchline to 3 mins of Pokemon hunting is his last ball doesn't seal it and he is warped outta there. That would serve as a complete 3 minute little short story.
>>
>>28570618
What do you expect with 3 minute episodes you ungrateful cunts?

You're among the extreme minority on /vp/ disliking Generations. The rest like it. Deal with it.
>>
>>28570574
Gay...
>>
>>28570618
>Used more subtlety

This right here is my only gripe. You can do great things in 3-5 minute chunks if you just show, don't tell. Instead, the Looker bits were just told through a small bit of voice-over and some wall smashing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm liking Generations a lot but it just needs that extra bit of subtlety
>>
It'll get better once based Blue is in it
>>
>>28570727
nobody likes generations outside of the asshat normies on youtube
>>
>>28571117
>Y O U
>>
>>28569212
>arceusdamn
some rules not nead to put in text, is common sense, and you have zero common sense
>>
>>28569429
If you were made in a 8 minutes fuck session, should your parents care so much about the content they created?
>>
File: image.jpg (431KB, 750x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431KB, 750x1045px
Comfy color pallete, places are given some actual volume and substance, and the voice acting, while not the best, isn't terrible either. I like it, and it's a pretty good Pokemon love letter to wash the bad taste of Ashnime S&M out of my mouth.
It's too bad they'll never do mini-episodes based on Pokemon Contests, Lisia, Darkrai's event, the Pokeathelon, or the giant woman Pokestar film.
>>
>>28570618
>>28569765
They're 3 miniature shorts ffs. They're pretty good and we're getting 18 of them. You guys sound ungrateful as fuck for how good they were.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvxeq37OCt1r7upre.gif (436KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvxeq37OCt1r7upre.gif
436KB, 500x502px
>>28569429
because people here have no lives, and so we complain about literally everything we can in here
>>
File: dragonitewt.jpg (101KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dragonitewt.jpg
101KB, 800x450px
>>28568980
such an ungrateful whiny little asshole. it was okay, but meh, it's not the worst thing in the world. i really think it should be the actual anime instead of fucking ash-ime.

besides, they're probably doing this just to promote one of sm's new mechanics like they did with origins and megas.
>>
>>28568980
no. it's SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT
>>
>>28568980
i'd appreciate it if it was a huge series of 22 minute long episodes with their own respective protags
then they would all meet each other at the battle frontier or some other facility
>>
>>28569259
stupid faggot putting your phone number as your username. called the cops on your faggot ass for being a dick on the internet.
>>
>>28568980
It appeals to kids, which is what most of youtube and /vp/ consists of. It's good that we have threads like this to remind the board that the opinion of the majority is wrong most of the time.
>>
>>28570727
>You're among the extreme minority on /vp/ disliking Generations. The rest like it.
Are you drunk?
>>
>>28573346
http://www.strawpoll.me/11237945/r
>>
>>28570727
>You're among the extreme minority on /vp/ disliking Generations
How is this even an argument?
You could just as easily say the majority of /vp/ is retarded, meaning Generations is plain shit.
>>
>>28570727
to not bother making anything if it will just be pointless

also, you don't like it either. you want to like it because you can't stop sucking ashnime cock, but you're just in denial
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.