[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not wanting split starter evolutions regardless if you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1465062357032.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465062357032.png
271KB, 800x800px
>not wanting split starter evolutions regardless if you are leakfag or denialfag
Why do you people not want this? I can't see a reason why you wouldn't want more pokémon.
>>
Because it's retarded?
It's a useless form change that you have to go back and breed and level up another of the same starter you yourself chose just to obtain and complete your Pokedex. That is incredibly, undeniably retarded.
>>
>>28566601
>I don't like it and therefore it is bad
>>
Egomericans always find a way to say something is bad when it's not and congratulate themselves for having things they don't like stay bad forever ie games not getting patched and so on
>>
>>28566627
>make an actual argument as to why it is a bad game design choice
>HURR DURR CLEARLY YOU JUST DON'T LIKE IT AND HAVE NO ARGUMENT! STOP CRITICIZING ME! REEEEEE!
>>
>>28566685
You literally used "because it's retarded" as the base of your argument.
>>
>>28566559
It would trigger my autism that only one set of starters got split evolutions. I'm still upset that only Gen I and Gen III starters have megas.
>>
>>28566601
>just to obtain and complete your Pokedex
But they occup the same spot anon
>>
The people that like those garbage evos want people to be stuck with them.
Not that it'd matter since you can just box them, but having to see them in my living dex is awful.
>>
>>28569570
>but having to see them in my living dex is awful.
That sound really dumb anon. Also if the supposed split forms works like Lugarugan, both forms will take one spot for both of them. So your living dex can have only the form you like if you're so much bothered by the leaked one
>>
>>28569507
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.