[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BACK IN 90s I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TV SHOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
BACK IN 90s
I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TV SHOW
>>
>>28565657
NOT THAT LONG AGO, I WAS A GOOD TRAINER WITH A GREAT TEAM, BUT NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER BECUASE THE WRITERS WIPED MY MEMORY. IS CHARIZARD A DRAGON-TYPE??
>>
>>28565657
MY NAME IS ASH (ASH) ASH KETCHUM!
DONT ACT LIKE YOU DON'T AMMOUR
>>
>>28565702
>still being salty because they reset Ash every gen
I bet you hang on the internet preaching DP/XY as legitimately good anime instead of the generic end of the 90s/ mid 00s shounen shit that they are
>>
>>28565657
NOW I'M OLD AND DECREPIT AND I HAVE A CHICANO 'STACHE

HOPING THE AUTHORITIES DONT FIND OUT I'M ENLISTENING TO SCHOOL AGAIN CAUSE I GAVE UP THE POKEMON MASTER DREAM TO BECOME A PEDO
>>
>>28565756
>still being salty because they reset Ash every gen
Not him, and i'm not salty, but i can't understand the point of resetting. Couldn't they just make Ash age like a normal human being and then drop him for another protagonist when he was 16/18 if they wanted to keep the kids appeal? It's specially jarring when you see that time isn't some kind of lost concept in the pokemon world, things age all around him and yet he's some sort of pokemon peter pan forever being 10yo with a pikachu on his shoulder and acting like an amateur that just started being a pokemon trainer/losing leagues left and right
>>
>>28565804
Because young kids hate change even more than this board. Ash and Pikachu are very recognizable characters.
>>
>>28565657
>You'll never get to watch Ash having a dream sequence of the life he could have had with Serena, just to wake up wasted in the streets of Alola pondering all the mistakes he has made on his life.
>>
>>28565804
And thus making the anime progressively more hard to get into? It's a fucking children show. An afternoon anime for dumb kids, get over it.
>>
>>28565890
>>28565964
Both Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon do it and they have a similar demographic.
>>
Can somebody tell me why I'm supposed to be outraged? It's going to be the stuff as any other season. They'll probably abandon some of the dumber premises as quick as they did Jesse and James' black uniforms in Best Wishes.
>>
>>28566006
IIRC, ratings for these shows are as bad as Pokemon.
>>
>>28566051

The Pokémon anime is literally Cartoon Network's #1-rated show on Saturdays (not counting Adult Swim).

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-9-3-2016.html
>>
>>28566006
Not in Japan. Pokemon anime is aimed at pretty young kids in Japan.
>>
>>28565804
>>28565964
Kids just getting into pokemon don't care about Ash at all. They don't know him. It could be fucking Naruto on his place. The "people want ash and pikachu because they're recognizable" doesn't work for new audiences and old audiences are mostly sick to death of his dumb failing mug

>>28566112
Pokemon is aimed for kids/pre teenagers. Yokai Watch is aimed at pretty young kids. There's a difference
>>
>>28566088
Yes. I meant japanese ratings.
>>
>>28565804
didnt max age in DP? theres no excuse
>>
>>28565894
;____;
>You'll never see Ash trying to have sex with Serena's barely legal daughter she had with Alain
>>
>>28566336
WHERE ARE THE SERENA X ALAIN DOUJINS

I NEED THEM
>>
CHARMEEELEON
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.