[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

still 98hours and 40 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: smon.png (84KB, 295x168px) Image search: [Google]
smon.png
84KB, 295x168px
still 98hours and 40 minutes
>>
>>28562858
Until what? Next news release?
>>
>>28562892
the 20th willshow starter evos and rockruff evos
>>
>>28562858
>mfw still 83,789 minutes till SM releases in Japan
>>
File: pls.png (122KB, 424x382px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
122KB, 424x382px
>>28562903
>starter evos
>>
>>28562903
How are you so sure about that... Did you listen to another one of those "leakers" again?
>>
>>28563001
>How are you so sure about that
It's past the 15th in Japan, which means Corocoro's exclusivity on Rockruff's evolutions is no more; so it's pretty much common sense for them to have an official US press release regardless if starter evolutions get announced or not
>>
>that long until my birthday

Well that's neat I guess.
>>
>>28562903
Makes sense about Rockruff evos, but I don't see the starter evos getting revealed until October. I'd like to be wrong, though.
>>
>Wanting more news
I'd prefer to go into the game not knowing literally everything there is to discover
>>
>>28562858
Isn't there supposed to be news on saturday? I know that's what serebii said, dunno where they got that info, tho.
>>
>>28563085
No it's on Tuesday, 9:00 EDT.
>>
File: 1457480538083.gif (838KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
1457480538083.gif
838KB, 461x346px
>>28562923
>>
>>28563074
As long as they're showing us news, there's more to discover. They're not going to show us the entire game.
>>
>>28563074
Well if it makes you feel any better, there's still the mystery of The Aether Foundation and their ties with Ultra Beasts, the rest of the Captains/Kahunas, the other 4 guardian Pokemon, a multitude of unannounced and undiscovered new Pokemon and Alola forms, undiscovered Z-Moves, and the plethora of new features yet to be experienced
>>
I hope its more than Lugarugan but hey at least we get names abilities and typing.
>>
Hopefully they show us more than last time. The last bit of info was the worst we've gotten so far.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.