[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unorthodox teams that net you wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1440515838819.jpg (33KB, 554x667px) Image search: [Google]
1440515838819.jpg
33KB, 554x667px
What are some teams that you thought up that you wonder how you even win with?
>>
pa ton bide en tout cas :noel:
>>
>>28562399
Back in Gen V I had team entirely based on sandrush Excadrill. Problem is, Excadrill was Uber back then, so I had to pit it against all kinds of legendaries. The big annoyance was killing off any Groudon or Kyogre that could've overridden my sand, but when I did... Excadrill was fucking unstoppable, he OHKO'd legendaries like there was no tomorrow
>>
File: froslass_cover.png (2MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
froslass_cover.png
2MB, 1174x881px
I bring Froslass and Weavile to battlespot singles things. A lot of people don't respect Froslass but she is a middle finger to a lot of stuff there. One hit Garchomp and Salamence, Megamom can't fake out or setup on her and she speedties with Gengar of all things.

I usually get a 2-1 with her and Weavile with Fake Out + Coverage usually finishes the job, even Greninja if he comes in on her because Fake Out breaks sash and Brick Break finish it since she is faster and still has the dark type.

I also use a Whimsicott with Moonblast because a lot of people Taunt her and think "WELL SHE IS DONE" and switch into setup pokémon like Mega Charizard X or Mega Salamence and realize they just sacced their mega for nothing.
>>
Way back when, I had a Drizzle team with Politoed, Swanna, and Alomamola as my main peeps. You wouldn't believe how often I managed to knock down teams of all Legendaries (and how often I'd hear "Wow, is Politoed/Alomamola supposed to be so bulky?" The highpoint was playing against this asshole whose Zapdos wiped all but my Alomamola. He uses Thunder and "GG LMAO"... And Thunder misses because the moron had a Drought Ninetales. One Waterfall and boom, Zapdos is down lmao
>>
>>28562534
Taunt+Destiny Bond and item that leaves 1 hp in case of OHkO is definitely serious trolling in Ubers, a lot of people are caught offguard by froslass.

Killing Arceus and Xerneas is kinda fun. Gengar speedtie allows it to hit it hard before mega evo
>>
>>28562399
I don't know why but for some reason this pic is arousing
>>
File: q83yNpF.png (83KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
q83yNpF.png
83KB, 280x261px
I don't exactly remember the team, but it had a Kecleon lead and this Golurk that knew fly.

It worked out really well for some reason
>>
>>28562399
6 shuckles
>>
>>28562399
Mono-ice team.
>>
I made a Trick Room team for lols once, and it ended up getting me more victories than any team I actually put effort into building...
>>
>>28562843
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>Shuckle
>Forretress
>Masquerain
>Beedrill
>Vivillon
>Venomoth
>>
>>28562843
Its because you're subconsciously inserting as the pichu and mentally experiencing the pleasure of a fully charged raichu rumbling on top of you
>>
I had this doubles team once that used a Bronzong with gyro ball, and a pokemon with scary face and trick room.

For some reason it won me more matches than it lost. Once he got ballin', all the quick, hyper-offense teams got shut down pretty fast. Basically, if you didn't KO the leads in two turns, you lost unless you were running a stall team or pokemon with good defenses vs steel.
>>
Back in GenV I had a trick room team were the surprise was that it ask had a huge power azumarill, slow enough to abuse superpower.
I also had a mixed tyranitar trown in
>>
>>28562399
Oh boy time for Elo hell /vp/ to crawl out of the woodwork and suck each other off for 6-0ing some sub 1200 shitter with a farfetch'd
>>
>>28562399
Choice Specs Zoroark, Choice Scarf Ditto, and Focus Sash Spore Transform Smeargle.

Love trickster-ish teams. Love using peoples' own pokemon against themselves.
>>
>>28562399
I had a Seaking in an Ubers rain team that did pretty well for itself
>>
I use hitmonlee to beat talonflames online.
>Focus sash and counter
>They go for brave bird every time because flying beats fighting
For added lulz i start spamming reversal to sweep the rest of their team if they dont have priority. Thats usually rare but it happens.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.