[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read me a bedtime story, /vp/. Pretty please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0808.jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
32KB, 564x423px
Read me a bedtime story, /vp/. Pretty please.
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (213KB, 495x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
213KB, 495x532px
I'll never fall asleep if no one reads to me. >:(
>>
There was once a slowpoke
>>
>>28562295
and? ;~;
>>
>>28562313
Hold on I'm getting there
>>
He didn't understand metaphors
>>
There once was a trainer from nantuckett.
Who had a Braxien and decided to fuck it.
The Braxien used psychic
and shriveled his dick,
then the trainer decided to tuck it.
>>
Or puns
>>
>>28562138
There once was an ugly Binacle. He was so ugly that everyone died.
The end.
>>
File: mimikyu.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.png
34KB, 250x250px
One time when I was a teenager I had the worst reputation on the school ever. I never actually fought with anyone or anything but people were afraid of me because (apparently) I always had a face like I was about to punch someone.

With that said, this one time a friend of mine paid me a buck of play a prank on a girl on our class that involved touching her hips. I did that for whatever, she hit me back because of course it was retarded that I did that, but whatever, didn't went farther than that and it's not like she hates me nowadays.

What did happen tho it's her boyfriend at the time heard of that story and got ultra turbo blast mad at me because I touched her (no really) and told that same friend of mine that I would have to fight him out of the school.

Class is over, I went out and I met him. He recognizes me for the supposedly troublemaker I'm and his attitude complete changes and he starts apologizing and asks if I could not do that again.

I said yeah sure and went home. I'm still friends with his girlfriend and I think they are still together as well.
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (336KB, 740x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
336KB, 740x639px
Yawn...
>>
File: IMG_0812.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
These stories are shit! Instead of sleeping I'm going to kill myself. Rip me. You guys lost a super cutie girl! X-X
>>
>>28562393
meh I will still sleep tonight.
>>
Because he's slow, get it?
>>
>>28562393
oh and you don't have to kill yourself.
>>
One day he looks behind and he has no tail
>>
And he says that's weird innit?
>>
There was once a boy from Kanto.
>>
>>28562553
Whose eyes weren't so slant-o.
>>
>>28562553
Who enjoyed performing in Panto.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.