[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old >>28529614 New? Start here >http://i.imgur.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 40

File: JustFuckMyShitUpFam.jpg (152KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckMyShitUpFam.jpg
152KB, 324x450px
Old
>>28529614

New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking.

TotT: Satisfied with any of the current meta decks?
>>
>>28561025
current meta sucks ass
>>
>>28561157
The standard format is pretty disgusting. I like it better in expanded.
>>
can someone explain to me why this articuno is so used now?
>>
>>28561266
It has a delta plus ability to take an extra prize card
>>
So Alolan forms will have "Alola" in their names.

It seems like evolving basics maybe getting more HP, since A-Meowth, Pikachu and Grubbin all get 70 HP.
>>
File: Pikachu-and-New-Friends-Blister.jpg (206KB, 1500x645px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu-and-New-Friends-Blister.jpg
206KB, 1500x645px
>>28561549
Rowlet is the only evolving basic we've seen so far with less than 60 HP and that's probably because it has an attack that can theoretically deal 30 for 1.
>>
File: Grubbin-Sun-Moon-Collections.jpg (15KB, 240x338px) Image search: [Google]
Grubbin-Sun-Moon-Collections.jpg
15KB, 240x338px
>>28561575
And Grubbin for the sake of completeness.
>>
https://youtu.be/yxUPEEDTX80
Add this to the OP, please.
>>
What's with the weird 3D-looking art on a bunch of cards? Does anybody actually like it more than the hand drawn stuff?
>>
File: typhlosion-ex-sandstorm-ss-99.jpg (55KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
typhlosion-ex-sandstorm-ss-99.jpg
55KB, 400x550px
>>28561919
Most of the EX and BREAK cards are hideous, yeah. Almost everything by 5ban Graphics and Eske Yoshinob is disgusting in general. Ask TPC what the hell are they thinking. 3D graphics never looked good in PTCG, I have no idea why they're so persistent with cheapass looking renders of bad 3D models on the cards.
>>
>>28561913
Maybe if he stated early in the video that trading companies are more expensive and only useful if you're desperate/impatient. A lot of people probably won't sit through a boring, almost 20-minute video to find that out at the end.
>>
>>28561575
i love the new border style on the cards and the art on the starters looks really good
>>
>>28561549
im expecting that in english itll be Ameowth like how for megas its M i almost hope there is an alolan form mega so i can get something like AMampharosEX
>>
>>28562210
Probably Al. or something instead of just A, to avoid confusion between the indefinite article.
>>
>Knock out 12 of your opponent's pokemon with your water pokemon
Yeah, that's easy enough, and I get a random pack for it.
>first game, they quit after the first knock out
>second game, same thing
>third, fourth and fifth game they just leave before I even kill anything because I have a chance to set up

Fucking lame. Haven't been able to play properly for a few days and come back to this.
>>
>>28562301
Nah, I give up. Two more games of the exact same shit. I'd rather spend my time shitposting.
>>
File: smug animango grill.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
smug animango grill.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>28562301
I do that all the time to spite the opponent
>>
>>28562363
I don't usually care, if you're in a bad position you may as well quit instead of wasting time struggling. It's just annoying me now because of the challenge, and how it has happened every game I've played today.
>>
>>28562301
Same thing, only with evolution knockout challenges. As soon as I get a two stage ready to go they quit.
>>
File: 002.jpg (46KB, 349x489px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
46KB, 349x489px
>>28562210
>>28562290

That M is on Japanese Megas too. I don't see them adding what would essentially be a new special symbol in the English version only, so it'll almost certainly be called Alolan Meowth. People talking about them probably will use A-Meowth anyway.
>>
Thoughts on double rainbow energy?
>>
>>28563370
One of the best energies of its format, but held back by other viable choices and a relatively EX meta.
Why? Putting together a Gen III cube?
>>
What's the generic decklist for M Rayquaza?
>>
File: ha-ha-haman.gif (1MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
ha-ha-haman.gif
1MB, 500x378px
http://pastebin.com/u73VHXdk

It's not funny at all, but I was laughing the entire game for some reason. I'm an idiot.
>>
>>28563759
Are there battle logs, or did you type this up yourself?
>>
>>28561549
HAHAHA I PREVIEWED IT! Not that it was a hard assumption anyways.
>>
>>28563759
Now i am aware i could have my dick sucked multiple times making a replay simulator of the tcg like showdown.
>>
>>28564681
I only suck feminine decks, sorry anon.
>>
>>28564438
There are game logs you can copy to clipboard on the results screen.

I just edited it to be more readable.
>>
wew lad
>>
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection

When do I start getting packs? All I'm getting are fuckin coins.
>>
>>28563591
4 Shaymin
2 Hoopa
4 Rayquaza
4 M Rayquaza

4 Sky Field
4 Rayquaza Spirit Link
4 Puzzle of Time
4 Trainers Mail
4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
2 Float Stone

4 DCE
>>
>>28565315
>4 Shaymin
Fuck. Only have 2. Guess I'll find something else to make.
>>
>>28565250
You win a pack for each trainer you beat until you have 4 stars.
>>
>>28565914

You can alway just go 3-3 Shaymin/Hoopa instead of 4-2 if you are desperate enough
>>
>>28566208
He's better off just playing a different deck if he doesn't have four Shaymin.
>>
>>28566350
Not like it matters, you'll inevitably start with a shaymin as your basic and have 2 of your other shaymins prized because that's just how it works.

>run 2 shaymins in my m scizor deck
>almost about 1/2 of my games have it beginning in my hand with no other basics

Shaymeme pls.
>>
>>28563506
>Putting together a Gen III cube?
I'm not him, but do people cube draft Pokemon?
I come from MtG, and play Pokemon only on the side. But seeing how there are no limited formats for Pokemon at all, I didn't even think people would cube.
>>
File: newdecc.png (650KB, 927x588px) Image search: [Google]
newdecc.png
650KB, 927x588px
Looking at possibly building a steel/fairy waifu deck; how does this list look? What should I add/modify to tighten the ship?
>>
>>28566400
At least if he's running four Shaymin, prizes two and starts one, he'll have one left in his deck. Fug's worst nightmare is opening Hoopa and prizing the other. At least Shaymeme has Sky Return.
>>
>>28566555
>steel/fairy waifu deck
>no Mawile
Consider me triggered.
>>
>>28566555
Well you could start out by explaining the "why" behind this deck.
>>
>>28566500

There was a guy who was gathering a bunch of old cards to make a cube, not sure what happened to him though since he got yelled at for being obnoxious about it or something along the line
>>
>defeat 30 pokemon challenge
>12 wins since I started the challenge
>not even 15 knock-outs yet
Fucking hell., at least let me finish your Pokemon off instead of immediately quitting.
>>
>>28566587
I'd like to (mawile a best), but I don't think I have the dosh to pick up a couple MawileEXes, MMawileEXes, AND Mawile spirit links and isn't MMawile bad?. Basic Mawile is kinda lacking, too.

>>28566610
Aegislash and Magearna make things hard to kill, Whimsicott is a cleric, Lugia fucks up opposing EXes, and Fairy Garden allows people to rotate and Diancie to kill shit and soak damage (with FFBelt).

I should probably have more fairy energy than steel, and I probably don't need the energy retrievals, thinking about it. How badly do I get shit on by Garbodor, and how do I stop that from happening?
>>
>>28566744
I run a mega mawile deck for the memes, she's decent but not top tier.

She needed a more cost effective move or the ability needed to guarantee removing an energy after mega evolution.

The loss or Aroma made her almost impossible to use in standard due to aforementioned issues with energy and being too slow for a lot of decks right now.
>>
>>28566744

>I'd like to (mawile a best), but I don't think I have the dosh to pick up a couple MawileEXes, MMawileEXes, AND Mawile spirit links and isn't MMawile bad?. Basic Mawile is kinda lacking, too.

Since you are playing PTCGO, just pick up a few codes from eBay or something. They should be only a few bucks a piece

>How badly do I get shit on by Garbodor, and how do I stop that from happening?

Depending on who is the primary attacker, it can vary (but it is usually bad regardless). Until there are reliable Tool removal cards in Standard again, you can't really do much except Lysandre it out and KO it
>>
What's more cancerous: pure EX decks or pure anti-EX decks?
>>
>>28566919
Combination EX/Anti-EX Decks
>>
>>28565250
That's why you play them on Hard. Each completion star you get for each opponent is a different reward level for that opponent. First star is 1 coin, 2 is 5, 3 is 10 and 4 stars is a pack
>>
>>28561919
I like the play dough ones like Litleo and Snubbull
>>
>>28566744
Okay you explained some of your deck choices but if you've not explained the "why" behind this deck. What is it's win-con? Why did you decide to mash together two types with zero synergy? What's the whole idea behind this entire deck?
>>
how is advantage determined?
>>
>>28568242
Think it's based on the versus ladder. If they're higher up that than you are, they have advantage. Or maybe it's just overall played games.
>>
>>28566919
neither, they're just cards
>>
File: XY9_EN_57.png (148KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY9_EN_57.png
148KB, 245x342px
Praise him.
>>
Is there any point in finishing the Trainer Challenge entirely? Do you get any extra reward for it?
>>
>>28568405
Free. Packs. Tokens for more packs.
>>
>>28568460
Yeah, but when you finish it, have all trainers at 4 stars, do you get anything at all from it? Finishing the tutorial gives you a bunch of tokens, and when you finish it you get an random EX or something. Was wondering if anything like that happened. And do they ever clear your progress of it?
>>
>>28568514
Nah, nothing like that. You collect your winnings from grinding out the challenges and then you go on to vs mode.

Only time you will play the trainer challenge again is when you need to complete an easy daily.
>>
>>28568673
Daily challenges cannot be done in trainer challenge.
>>
>>28568891
Some of them do allow you to complete them using the trainer challenge.
>>
Fuck this rotation, I missed using that articuno with muscle band
>>
>tfw don't know what to play
>>
Hmm, i picked up the Generations box out of nostalgia and got a M Charizard Ex. I checked eBay and theres one selling for 60 dollars right now. Are those people bidding just morons or is this card actually rare? I also picked up some other pretty cards. Dont know what ill ever do with them though.. No one to play with here.
>>
>>28570287
never check ebay
just check tcgplayer.
It pulls prices from a lot of different places.
>>
>>28566628
I'm curious, whats a cube? I dont get it.
>>
>>28566805
>She
>>
>>28570333
a box of cards people draft with to make decks to play for shits and giggles.
>>
>>28570337
Don't be an autist about this anon.

"It". "Thing" Whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>28570366
That seems fun.
>>
>>28570303
Ah thank you ill be sure to save that site. Still tcgplayer says it goes for 20 dollars. Not bad either. Though since it seems i have all but 2 of the EX's from the generations set i think ill hang on to it. Itll be nice having a full set i think.
>>
What's the next set coming out for NA? Tell me it isn't this set 1 remake crap. Tell me we have something to look forward to
>>
>>28562094
The new art of Pikachu looks hideous
>>
>>28570580
It is, and then SM1.
>>
Are all of the trainer challenge packs Primal Clash?
>>
Anyway to play tcg on my phone
>>
Whats the price of Full Art N in ptcgo?
>>
Dang I think I did good, traded Gyarados EX for Giratina EX. I think this is like 5 packs profit.
>>
>tfw you will never unpack shaymin ex
>>
>>28570944
Search ptcgo apk on google, it won't be install by google play on smartphones

>>28571036
Search on cards you don't own on trading market

>>28571822
Yes

>>28571962
Pretty low chance but still possible, just don't open tradeable RS packs :^)
>>
What to spend coins on?

Should I wait for something good?
>>
File: Mega Mewtwo X.png (722KB, 1128x519px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Mewtwo X.png
722KB, 1128x519px
post dicks
>>
>>28572829
Spend it on anything you need like certain cards in a certain deck, then blow the rest away on whatever you want
>>
>>28572676
>just don't open tradeable RS packs
im not i just keep getting them from those challenges that last for 4 days
also when is shaymin rotating out?
>>
Which Megas don't have cards yet?

I think Abomasnow and Banette are among those due for one
>>
>>28572892
>h Megas don't have cards yet?
>I think Abomasnow and Banette are among those due for one
ampharos doesnt have a good one!
>>
>>28572858
>Blinged out deck
>Still using generic elite trainer sleeves and box
Top kek
>>
>>28572890
Next rotation likely if they don't reprint it
>>
>>28572892
Loppuny
Sharpedo
Latias
Pinsir
Abomasnow
Banette
Medicham
Garchomp
Sableye
Camerupt
Salamence
Gallade

>>28572914
>implying the ETB sleeves arent the best fit for a M Mewtwo deck
>>
>>28572948
well if it gets reprinted prices would be likely to go down right?
>>
How will GX affect the meta?
>>
>>28573024
i dont think the attacking moves will be good but set up ones will be insane either that or theyll all be too overcosted and be shit
>>
File: Muh Sleeves.jpg (32KB, 696x190px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Sleeves.jpg
32KB, 696x190px
>>28572988
>Not using expensive sleeves/boxes to show off your bling
>>
>>28573086
I dont even have FA N and you expect me to blow 400+ RS on Mewtwo Vivid set.

lol
>>
>>28572892

Have EXs but dont have Mega:

Sharpedo
Latias
Garchomp
Camerupt

Dont even have EX:

Loppuny
Pinsir
Abomasnow
Banette
Medicham
Sableye
Salamence
>>
>>28573240
Some of them have promos but only released in Japan, yeah.

>garchomp mega shit in game
>shit in the tcg
>normal form is ONLY good against EX
>meta is mainly all EX mons
>doesn't matter though cuz Korina rotated out lmao
Sad to be Chomp.
>>
>>28573240

Actually (Mega) Salamence EX is already a thing in Japan and it is coming out in English "soon enough"

http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/08/mega-garchomp-ex-and-mega-salamence-ex-premium-collections-in-november
>>
>>28573395
>100 dmg with mega sala
>so fucking close to actually being decent if it did like 10 more dmg so it wasn't forced to discard to 2HKO megas outside of fighting belts

Fuck.
It'll still probably get use to be honest, especially in Japan who still has Blacksmith.
>>
>>28573608

>Using Blacksmith on a Dragon type Pokemon

SnickeringJudges.gif
>>
>>28573608
I think you mean muscle band but I think thats also rotated in nip land
>>
File: meme deck.jpg (241KB, 1001x569px) Image search: [Google]
meme deck.jpg
241KB, 1001x569px
Rate my trash meme deck
156 wins out of 210 games :^)
>>
Any recommendations on this? I mostly play on expanded for blacksmith.

I've been having some fun.
I know i'm missing Shaymin, but i'm still winning most of the time

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 7

* 1 Lugia-EX AOR 68
* 1 Charizard-EX PR-XY XY121
* 4 Entei AOR 15
* 1 Victini-EX PLS 18

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Eco Arm AOR 71
* 1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138
* 1 Assault Vest BKT 133
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 2 Super Scoop Up FFI 100
* 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 4 Blacksmith FLF 88
* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
* 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 N NVI 92
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 3 Muscle Band XY 121
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 8 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
>>
File: ho-ohfinal.png (971KB, 1110x633px) Image search: [Google]
ho-ohfinal.png
971KB, 1110x633px
post your most played deck
>>
Kinda wish that you'd be able to test a deck against the AI even if you don't have all the cards in it.
>>
>>28574855
This. I'm deathly afraid of playing something rogue in legacy. Don't wand to drop for a LEGEND only to find it's unusably bad.
>>
File: ScreenShot028.jpg (189KB, 1286x749px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot028.jpg
189KB, 1286x749px
Guys, I just won a bunch of packs from tourneys today.

What deck should I try building?
Maybe rainbow road?
Or is there a more meta deck outside of mewtwo?

>>28574674
This is my current ringer.
Just got my two shaymins yesterday and man has it improved this deck a shit ton.

Considering maybe trimming some cards though.
>>
>>28574884
I've been playing for a couple of months now, but still have no idea what you guys mean by rogue, care to explain, please?
>>
>>28574994
Shit decks.
>>
>>28575001
It's all so clear now, thanks dude.
>>
Guys the green code means in steam siege means shit pull right?. OR break card. Does it include SR too or is that in the "Good" Code variants?
>>
File: packs.jpg (97KB, 874x473px) Image search: [Google]
packs.jpg
97KB, 874x473px
should i open something or just wait to trade?
It seems it's gonna take forever to get enough packs for shaymin.
>>
>>28575769
If you dont have shaymin save packs.

Opening packs when you dont have at least 2 shaymin is a waste.

EVERY deck in the current standard format uses 2 Shaymin except for M Ray that uses 4.

Trade smart to make profit of your packs (like buying Scizor EX for 2 packs and selling it for 4) and do theme tournaments.

In less than a month you should have enough packs to get 2 Shaymins.
>>
>>28575769
You save, opening packs is a losing gamble.

It will take forever but it is what it is. My best advice is keep saving and think about maybe buying some packs to kickstart your deck.

I also was in the same boat and actually ended up just buying like 40 packs of Roaring Sky off ebay for like 16 dollars which I then proceeded to trade off for 2 shaymin skys.
My deck got infinitely better after buying the shaymins.

I might do giveaways of cards after I actually save up enough and get my third shaymeme.
>>
how is mega gardevoir i was thinking of making my first deck centered around her
>>
>>28575827
>>In less than a month you should have enough packs to get 2 Shaymins.

Still not sure where people get numbers for this, unless you poopsock this game and constantly play the trade market I don't see people getting enough in a month.

Let's say he gets x60 tickets a week from theme token tournaments.

He then proceeds to the next week x15 ticket theme tournaments.
In an ideal world he wins every game, unfortunately not every game is ideal so he will lose a few tournaments. Maybe 2nd place or 3rd/4th.

The net profit over two weeks in an ideal world is like 30 SS packs. Realistically it'll be like 20ish packs.

So in a month he'll have 40-60 SS packs.
That's enough for like 1.5 Shaymemes.

And that's with playing the FUCK out of this game for only theme.
Who wants to fucking play this game for a whole month of only theme?

Just buy the fucking packs.
>>
File: 1470624411506.jpg (73KB, 1200x883px) Image search: [Google]
1470624411506.jpg
73KB, 1200x883px
>>28575918
>Just buy the fucking packs.
if i wasnt a neet i would
>>
>>28575918
>Just buy the fucking packs.

Some people dont want to use money for this game.

Personally I bought 4x Shaymin-EX from a friend for $20.

But for someone that doesnt want to use money their best bet would be using XY Basic Blue theme deck and spend all your tokens to enter theme tournaments when they are in rotation and all your tickets to play theme tournaments when they are in rotation.

You can easily get 160 tickets in a month, thats 40 tournaments.

Using XY Basic Blue you will end up 2nd or 1st most of the time.

That will get you enough packs to get 2x Shaymins.
>>
>>28576033
>4x shaymin ex for 20
Why would you rip off your own friend
>>
File: Smug Zack.jpg (39KB, 431x361px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Zack.jpg
39KB, 431x361px
>>28575918
>Buying packs
Why would people dump money for codes while you can just give out your nudes for some free ones :^)
>>
>>28575918
in the past 2 days i've gotten about 60 tickets its not that hard to do and they werent from the versus ladder rewards
>>
>>28576080
>give out your nudes for some free ones :^)
gotta not be ugly for that
>>
>>28575918
Back when I actually cared, I was making 10-20 RS a day. I currently have everything short of Ultra Balls, which I really can't justify buying.
Nowadays, I don't care enough to do research, but I'm still making 3+ SS a day and a dozen RS a week off casual trading.

Really, just spend a few minutes learning values and don't be afraid to take risks.
>>
>>28576080
I can only give dick pics, I have no cute trap dicks or cute trap breasts.

>>28576088
>>28576033
I guess I just don't have the turbo autism to play theme all day, no offense meant. I also am a workcuck so paying fucking 20 dollars to get a bunch of packs is easier for me.

I can spend the hours playing other vidja.
>>
on what day do the tournaments rotate?
>>
What do you guys think of repacks in general as lots on ebay?. I think its good for kids.
>>
>>28576088
>in the past 2 days i've gotten about 60 tickets its not that hard to do and they werent from the versus ladder rewards

How?
>>
>>28576360
ive been playing theme tournament all day and i keep rolling tokens on the wheel so i just keep going.
>>
>>28561025

What's a good site to view decks? All I can find is pokebeach which is not user intiutive at all, have to go to the forums (which I need an account for) to view threads that are dated and might say "standard" when by now they're expanded.

What's the hearthpwn of TCG?
>>
>>28575918
At that point would it not just be better to find someone to sell you the shaymins?
>>
>>28576446
This game isn't deep enough to need such a site.
Even a casual player should know how to put together a Worlds-tier deck.
>>
>>28576448
I think it is, but some people seem adverse to spending money which is on them.
I value my hours spent doing mundane grinding.

>>28576310
I believe it's mondays evenings.

>>28576446
Charizardlounge is fine.
Not sure if there's a main area to find decks but charizardlounge had a deck tier list with relevant videos for reference.

I personally end up just googling a lot of "x deck" and just looking at ideas and deciding what to copy and what not to.
>>
>>28576336

For shits and giggles (or for the purpose of "giving something neat" to kids and casuals) sure, but any serious players would stay away from those since you usually don't get your money's worth from those repacks (or as I usually refer to as "Scam Lots")

>>28576446

The official TCG website has decklists for top finishers, so you can use them as a benchmark of sorts
>>
>>28576526
Everything is a scam if you think about it :^)
>>
>>28576526
I do my own for 10.99 for 1 UR 2 Holo rares and Filler.

A...Am i jipping kiddies?
>>
>>28576526
>Not repackaging your own boosters packs with 10 krabbies just for shits and giggles
>>
going to a league challenge tomorrow, it's my first for the new season. I put together a quick scizor deck, since I think ray is gonna be huge in my area. any ideas or thoughts for out of the box techs?
>>
So, I've been at this for 3 days so far, grinding the shit out of the versus theme crap and losing about 2/3 of the time.

How do I get packs/cards that aren't locked?

I just packed a Shaymin-ex but it's locked, so I can't trade it. Probably shouldn't anyway, but this early into the game it's not the worst idea.
>>
>>28577226
what theme deck are you using? i suggest you unlock xy basic blue by doing the trainer challenges then go do theme tournaments for tickets then when it rotates use those tickets to do theme tournaments for packs
>>
>>28577000
There is no room for out of the box techs in a Scizor deck.

Cards that must go 100% of the time:

Pokemon: 9
3-3 Mega Scizor
2 Shaymin
1 Hoopa

Items: 20
1 Escape Rope
1 Super Rod
2 Mega Turbo
4 Trainers Mail
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
4 Crushing Hammer

Supporters: 10
4 Sycamore
2 N
2 Lysandre
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 Skyla

Other: 8
2 Parallel City
3 Float Stone
3 Spirit Links

Energy: 9
9 Metal Energy

Thats 56 cards,

In the remaining 4 slots you can either play:
-2-2 Garbodor
-2 Hex Maniac + Parallel City + N
-2 Hex Maniac + Parallel City + Delinquent
-2 Hex Maniac + Delinquent + N
-2 Hex Maniac + Scizor-EX + Spirit Link
-1 Hex Maniac + Scizor-EX + Spirit Link + Parallel City
-1 Hex Maniac + Scizor-EX + Spirit Link + N
-1 Hex Maniac + Scizor-EX + Spirit Link + Delinquent

The deck instaloses against Garbodor and only struggles against Greninja BREAK.

Without Garbodor you will most likely lose against Greninja BREAK, with Garbodor you will probably win.

If there are little to no Greninja BREAK players in your area Id go with one of the other options, otherwise stick with the 2-2 Garbodor.

Running only 1 Hex is a littler risky since if it gets prized you instalose to Carbink.
>>
>>28577430
>The deck instaloses against Garbodor and only struggles against Greninja BREAK.

I meant Volcanion, not Garbodor.
>>
>>28575834
>>28575827
Got it,
I knew i whould do that, but still needed to hear the voice of reason i guess.

Thanks,
>>
>>28577423
Been switching between all the free ones, everyone is playing the mental might one, so I've been alternating between that and basic blue mostly. I also spent 500 coins on the other greninja theme deck, which is playing decently. I figured I'd pick up most of the theme decks since it only takes a day or two of grinding for each- figuring out which one works best for me along the way.
>>
>>28577430
thanks anon, I'll start building around this list for next time. I've practiced a ton with my deck and i feel I run 2 too many energy (they clog my hand easily), so I want to switch them out.

so far i've replaced 1 with a klefki, but i'm thinking of replacing the other with an enhanced hammer as a 1 of or a 3rd parallel city
>>
>>28577532
im winning most the time and im playing basic blue the other theme decks seem like a waste to me.
>>
>>28577544
Something I forgot to add:

You can play with 1 less Mega Turbo or 1 less Energy and add a Cobalion from SS.

Personally the times I used him never found him really useful, but some people like it so keep him in mind.

Klefki is not a good option for this deck since you can attach them to Mega Scizor due to the Spirit Link.
>>
>>28570337
its a waifu deck. why would it be he? Leave the spergs to their pleasures.
>>
>>28577593
Maybe I should focus more instead of constantly switching. Will work harder
>>
File: IMG_20160914_181031.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160914_181031.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>28576080
But I don't have tits, just a big dick and huge muscles.

Man, I wish I could find a ct into Pokemon.
The one I did had, was unfaithful as fuck, so I kick her out, and kept all her cards.
>>
anyone elses game being really shitty today?
>>
>>28576448
Hey, I know that feel anon. You get a qt and then it goes down and then you have all her shit still. I'm surprised you didn't sell it

I somehow got a qt japanese penpal though who loves pokemon.
Too bad she's just a video game otaku and not an animu watcher apparently.

Skyping with her is fun even with her broken english though.
>>
>>28578643
Just on android, but the game has always been kinda shitty and buggy on android.

Probably why they haven't released it yet officially outside tablets.
>>
>>28577430
this seems like a fun deck, too bad a local plays volcano
>>
The arena deck doesn't make Keldeo-EX standard legal, does it?
>>
>>28577430
>Skyla
Ehhhhhh, that's such a crutch card.

With the combination of ultra balls, shaymin, and hoopa you should always be getting the cards you need when you need them. Especially with so many trainer mails.

I like having 3 parallel city myself.
>>
>>28579687
No. Keldeo will still have its
>>
>>28579687
No
>>
>>28579687

No, all the reprints from the older sets in Battle Arena Decks retain their original set icons and collection numbers. I believe the EXs have a different finish too compared to the originals
>>
>>28579743
Oh, I forgot to mention I actually really do like Cobalion as a card in Scizor decks.

It's really good lategame, only gives one prize, and it's good for countering a surprising amount of issue cards that scizor has.
>>
>>28579788
>play in versus, expanded
>match with fire type deck
>2 rough seas

fucking why? it just had fire/normal pokemon for God's sake!
>>
What is a good price for that promo jirachi?
I'm not paying 12 fucking ROS packs for a goddamn tech card like those people on public trade want.
>>
File: 35345.jpg (126KB, 684x930px) Image search: [Google]
35345.jpg
126KB, 684x930px
>too late to save us from nm

will it see play?
>>
>>28580147
in expanded
>>
>>28580147
>that cameltoe
>>
>>28580147
Keeps Vespiquen from coming back.

Also helps Garde and Ray.
>>
>>28580147

Yes, because Vespiquen didn't die and some decks like Rayquaza and Gardevoir can make use of it.
>>
>>28580205
That's a zipper flap you idiot
>>
>>28580147

Rainbow Road Xerneas can use that too
>>
File: Capture.jpg (250KB, 1322x832px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
250KB, 1322x832px
here's my fire deck
put as good as i can fire pokemon into it, so i can't really change that
i'm thinking more on the trainer cards and/or number of energy cards probably needs change
>>
>>28580702
What a jumbled mess.
Cut the Lugia. Cut the Center ladies. Cut the Assault Vest. Cut the paint roller. Get two more Sycamore, get two more ultra balls, probably one more N. It's probably best for you to decide if you want to focus on Flareon or Delphox Break as well, and cut which one you don't want to focus on and add more of the one you do want to.
>>
>>28580702
Get more Volcanion and Volcanion EX. Get a Hoopa EX and cut the Lugia and Delphox line.

As for Trainers, get more N, Sycamore, Ultra Ball, and Fighting Fury Belt. And get a few more Fire energy, like one or two more.

Cut Evosoda, Paint Roller, Rare Candy , Wally, Teammates, Assault Vest, and Burst Balloon. And cut the DCE.

Add Entei AOR 14/98, Trainers Mail, Fisherman, Parallel City, Hex Maniac and Pokémon Ranger.
>>
I'm tempted to complete generations and put it next to my base set in a binder
>>
>All six prizes are energy
>Can't get enough to get my sweepers running so I can get the prized energy to get my sweepers running
This is a fresh new kind of hell
>>
>>28580238
That would be to the right.
>>
>>28576113
>Really, just spend a few minutes learning values
I just feel retarded. Whenever I try to learn something's value, it results on a couple of hours wasted just to end up getting ripped off.
>>
>Play Wobbuffet bats
>Lose to deck wizard deck because muh, altaria ex, fresh water set,and he used 4 vs seekers for healing center lady

Fukc
>>
>>28582252
Variance is a part of all card games. The prize system does increase the variance though, which undoubtedly kinda blows, but it's part of the game.
>>
>>28578705
>Skyping with her is fun
I can't do that long distant relationship anymore.
I need something that my hands and dick can feel.

I try dating apps like MeetMe, but all I get are whores looking for my dick, and don't care about anything else.

I never knew the day will come when I don't want sex, just someone to love

It's a fool's dream. I live in florida. the women are trash, and like being treated like one.

Also, I can't wait for Evolution cards
>>
File: 1_0.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
1_0.png
313KB, 701x394px
>>28582702
>State with almost 20 million people
>Claims that all the women there are trash
>>
>>28580147
All the decks that (would've) benefitted from Sacred Ash will play it for sure. Mega Ray, Despair Ray Gardevoir, Greninja, etc.
>>
>>28562041
I fucking love 5ban 3D models
>>
>>28582702
>long distance
Aahaha, nah fuck that.
This is just for fun and shits and giggles. I met her as a penpal a week ago or so and we decided to play vidja. It's just fun to talk to a foreigner.

I'm looking for a bunch of friends right now just to only be friends with. I get the feeling myself, I just wanted companionship not necessarily sex. I think down the line I'd be okay with dating again but first I'd rather do my own shit.

>florida
There's your problem anon. That state itself is just trash.
Move away if you can, in the city you at least have shit to do if nothing else.
>>
Is it normal for your opponents to concede before the coin flip just because you have the advantage? It's happened to me 4 times tonight. Had a few forfeit after the opening hand too, but I expect that.
>>
What's the best deck to buy if I want to play competitive internationally? Is it worth it? I live in the uk
>>
The apk doesn't work on my s7? Days incompatible with my device..
>>
>>28583801
Sure it is, UK has one of the bigger scenes in Europe too. So it's a nice place to live in if you like the game.
There was just a pretty significant rotation in the Standard format so it's still kinda all over the place
I'd suggest you start looking up decks and decide on one you like playstyle-wise. Maybe even invest some on PTCGO and test a few decks there to get a feel for them, as it's way cheaper than the physical game. But watching video footage of competitive players is a solid alternative as well. Omnipoke and Tablemon are pretty good as far as competitive content goes, Team Fish Knuckles is good too but he plays metadecks only on a few days of the week.
>>
>>28584859
I watched the worlds video and liked the mega audino deck. Was very cool.

I'm playing on PTCGO at the moment just with theme decks though. I'm tempted to go out today and pick up a deck box.

I want to try and compete at Worlds.
>>
>>28584891
The Worlds was pre-rotation, and the deck while still technically playable, is no very viable in the current format. It was tuned to beat Night March, which used to be the best deck in the format before the rotation. The format right now is much slower and more mega evolution oriented, so the 50 damage snipe to the bench isn't nearly as useful against the more bulkier meta of today.
I suggest you look up videos posted after the Worlds from people that I mentioned, Omnipoke especially has featured a good bunch of decks for the new format recently. Maybe you'll find something that interests you from there.
>>
>>28584945
ok cool, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>28585155
No problem, always happy to help.
>>
>>28585155
>>28584945
i'm in the uk too, what age do u guys see at events usually?
>>
>>28579743
Skyla is like having:
Escape Rope, Mega Turbo, Float Stone, Parallel City and Spirt Link all in the same card.

Sure, it istn always useful, but it helps A LOT.

Specially when you need to rush things like Garbodor, or you want to charge a Mega Scizor in 1 turn.

Having that Skyla is waaay more efficient than just replacing it for say 1 Parallel City or 1 Spirit Link.
>>
>>28585217
Can't speak for UK, specifically, but it's probably similar world wide.
All ages, really.
There's three different age divisions for tournament play. Juniors (Under 10), Seniors (11-14) and Masters (15+).
Biggest clusters in regards of age probably are around 8-12 and 20-26 or something like that. Guys in their 20s and up have a good chance of being tournament grinders who have been playing for 10(+) years. But don't let that discourage you.
>>
>>28585329
I'm 26 and only played casually in the past. Still, there's enough luck involved to offset that experience difference or no?
>>
should i buy stone heart as my first theme deck with coins?
>>
>>28585426
Nah, you want the Greninja/Kricketune deck.
>>
>>28585411
Of course. That's what I meant by my last sentence there. It's never too late, I've played people twice my age (I'm 23 myself) who got involved in competitive Pokemon through their kids or something. It's never too late.
>>
>>28577593
>>28578364
Alright, took this anon's advice and I've won 15 out of 16 matches today. Lost to a mirror- and even that came down to 2 coin flips that didn't work in my favor.

Did I do good?
>>
I knew he was a shitter, but this is WAAAY to much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1Nh25TWMY

How can you make such a shitty list and be proud of it?
>>
>>28586139
I hate that I'm defending Dark fucking Integral, but the Zoroark build was what you used with Scizor back when Bronzong was a thing. Procs Gale Thrust and lets you set up energies after meme techs like Max Potion.
And Parallel City wasn't nearly as good as it is now a month ago.

Don't get me wrong, fuck this guy and his garbage lists, but this isn't his worst joke.
>>
>>28586170
But the deck is built around MEGA Scizor. Not Scizor.

If you are attakcking with Scizor your are doing things wrong and you might as well remove the 3 links and 3 megas to make room for things like max potion.
>>
>>28586247
Well, you can't always set up M Scizor at the drop of a hat, especially when last format saw things like Xerosic in every deck, Megaphone techs, and Trevenant/Toad/Plume out the ass.

I guess my point is that he built a valid M Scizor/Bronzong deck without the Bronzong.
>>
>>28586261
>Well, you can't always set up M Scizor at the drop of a hat.

If you dont run Hoopa on a mega deck of course you will lack consistency...
>>
What do you guys think about Pidgeot-EX?

Its it good? Meme? or simply useless?

I think it has some potential with FFB, Max Potions and Puzzle of Time.
>>
>pull very first BREAK from a random pack
>it's Raichu
Worth building anything around?
>>
>>28586309
Extremely bad.

If Mimic read:
>If the defending Pokemon attacked during your opponent’s last turn, use that attack as this attack.
it would be extremely good, but as of right now it's virtually unusable as a viable attack. They shouldn't have even printed this.

Feather Throw is extremely below curve. It's just a shittier M Audino or Ho-oh, weighed up by the fact that it's colorless, which is meaningless. And since we just left a small basics format, 20 on the bench is basically a joke. Six turns to snipe Shaymin?

Mach Cyclone has your opponent pick the target, so it becomes a textless attack assuming they have a single Float Stone in play. It's the same problem we saw with cards like Flygon EX. So M Pidgeot just does 130 damage for three energies with no secondary effect, making it one of the worst Megas printed to date. If you could pick the target, it would be really good, but you can't.

The overall concept is great, but the card is balanced horribly and shows they have no clue what the fuck they're doing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>28586374
Raichu Break is disgusting.
>>
>>28586791
Disgusting good or disgusting bad? I'm assuming bad.
>>
File: XY8_EN_54.png (169KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY8_EN_54.png
169KB, 245x342px
>>28586912
It's bad.

It's practically a stage 2 pokemon and you have to discard all energy. In the standard format,you could use Magnezone to attach energy but juggling massive evolution lines gets clunky and garbodor shuts magnezone down. In addition to garb many people use fighting fury belt/megas since tool removal is gone so one Grand bolt is just a 2 hit ko.
>>
>>28586912
Useful BREAK cards:
Greninja, Xerneas, Zoroark, Carbink, Yanmega

Shit BREAK cards:
Thre rest.
>>
>>28586791
>170 dmg
>good
Yeah, discarding all my energy twice for a 2HKO is pretty good. :^)

It'd be slightly better on a fire type MAYBE.
>>
File: raichu-generations-27.jpg (885KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
raichu-generations-27.jpg
885KB, 700x990px
>>28587004
Not him, but you're not supposed to use Raichu Break as a primary attacker, and you're definitely not supposed to use with Magnezone.

You're supposed to use it with pic related, which is a competitively viable card. Gives it +40 HP while you swing with Circle Circuit, then you can simply attach a single energy to finish out a match with Grand Bolt. It's not a move meant to be used every other turn.

>>28587009
The only truly shit Breaks are Beheeyem, Clawitzer, Luxray, and maybe Golduck and Chesnaught. The others are all usable.
>>
>>28587078
>The others are all usable.

In this game you are either meta or you are shit.
>>
>>28587078
Raichu is a poor man's rayray.
They can be used in the same deck, sure but they'll still be fucked if one is fucked.
>>
Disaster Wing
わざわいのつばさ
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness and Resistance. Then, discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon.
Is Mandibuzz break decent?
>>
>>28587110
At States and higher? Sure.
At anything Regionals-level or lower? Absolutely not, rogue dominates that. Especially online, where you can run virtually anything and still have a 2.0 winrate.

I mean, we saw cards like Lugia Break topping in Japan out of nowhere, and I know for a fact you faggots shitposted with M Audino half a year ago when it launched.

>>28587113
>Non-EX
>Better typing
>More efficient energy cost
>Level Ball target
>Break as a finisher
Don't get me wrong, M Ray is absolutely better. And we no longer have Crobat or Muscle Band to help Raichu reach the damage it needs.
But it's by no means a bad card, and it does have an objective tournament record.
Hell, if M Ray ends up being a dominant meta force like everyone's expecting, Raichu could easily be a valid tech in any deck to deal with it. Not hard to fill a bench when you're running Hoopa.
>>
>>28587202
If people desperately need to remove tools, they'll be using rattata which is coming out soon.

I might sneak a rattata or two in my greninja deck actually so it can ACTUALLY be useable in this meta. Works well with level balls too which Greninja runs.
>>
File: mandibuzz-fates-collide-fcl-58.jpg (727KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
mandibuzz-fates-collide-fcl-58.jpg
727KB, 700x990px
>>28587202
No, because this is the Mandibuzz that goes with it.
If you're going to invest space for a Stage 2, it better have a win condition attached. There are many other Pokemon that snipe better and faster than either Mandibuzz.
Or if you're that desperate for tool removal, run Rattata, Mincinno, or Mr Mime.
>>
>>28587009
Many BREAKs could be good if it wasn't for evolution mechanic in general. Almost no Stage 2 Pokemon are worth using over Basic/Stage 1 Pokemon, very few decks can run Stage 2 Pokemon with BREAK while being good because of that Pokemon and BREAK.
>>
>>28587253
Rattata is a really good choice in Greninja BREAK decks.

You cant 1HKO a Garbodor after you Lysandre it right now.

But with Rattata you can since you Lysandre the Garbodor, play Rattata, hit with Greninja BREAK ability and then attack to kill the Garbodor.
>>
I'm thinking of playing TCGO. Should I start now or wait until the sun and moon cards are out?
>>
>>28587337
The free theme decks are rotating on the 21st; if you start now, you can still pick up both sets (the current water deck being objectively the best theme deck in the game).
>>
>>28587371
Will do, thanks
>>
File: evolutions arcanine.gif (25KB, 803x233px) Image search: [Google]
evolutions arcanine.gif
25KB, 803x233px
>Stage 1
>Baby volcanion softens them up
>Can switch between Arcanines and use max potion
>Has a break evolution for more hp

Is this a good meme?
>>
>>28587575
150 damage isn't enough
We don't have Blacksmith or Muscle Band
We're not getting the Break
This is a card 100% balanced around Japan's reprint meta
>>
>the beautifly in the BW Basic Green deck
Why?
>>
I swear every time I face Sceptile decks I am seriously faced with some of the shittiest luck, no joke.

>they go first and start with silent lab, sceptile, energy
>I start with shaymeme, mega turbo, ultra ball, vs seekers and energy

Every friggin time.
>>
File: 656.jpg (73KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
73KB, 750x719px
JUST
>>
How do I git gud at "trading up" and multiplying my packs?
>>
What are the uses of Pokemon Ranger?

Giratina, Jolteon, Glaceon, Regice?

Anything else?
>>
>>28587962
Self effects like Volcanion EX, Magearna EX, etc.

Player effects like Seismitoad, Giratina, etc.

Damage effects like Jolteon, Scizor, etc.

That's really it.
>>
>>28582754
To be fair, he's in Florida.

The real QTs are in the North.
>>
Legacy is so soft, holy shit. Beat weavile and genesect, win tons of packs.
>>
>>28587253
>>28587307
Rattata removes tools with an ability. Remember what Garbodor blocks?
>>
>>28588833
I don't think any deck can consistently beat Genesect other than Reshiram memes, but that loses to the rest of the format.

What are you running?
>>
>Shitty fucking client freezes aas I'm collecitng a prize card
>Enough for him to set up greninja in the back (3 turns)
>End up losing when I was two prize card away from winning as my pyroar couldn't do anything while he had that fucking Articuno + Raging Seas + Greninja in the back, as well as two poke centers conveniently
>>
>>28588833
Ship your list.
>>
I wanted to ask guys. With all these discussion about Shaymin EX price, what were the price of Mewtwo EX and Luxray Lv.X during their haydays?
>>
File: 066.jpg (36KB, 347x489px) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
36KB, 347x489px
If my local store does a pre-release draft for Generations, drafting multiple Farfetch'd will be a pretty high priority. In a limited format like that, 50 for 1 is just amazing and with two in play at retreat cost 1, the side effect of not being able to use the attack again next turn is fairly insignificant.
>>
>>28587293
And if you're running all the support for an evo, might as well run a mega for twice the HP and more damage flor the same amount of energies.
>>
>>28589361
>Generations

Fuck my brain, I meant Evolutions.
>>
>>28589379
Yeah, just like we saw people running Megas over evos like Trevenant Break, Greninja Break, Zoroark Break, Vespiquen, Vileplume, Yanmega Break, and Carbink Break last format!

Remember all those Mega decks that beat all of those evo decks I just listed? There were so many Mega decks last format! They just dominated, since they had twice as much HP and damage for the same energy costs.

Because that's all that matters, right? Printed HP?
>>
Wanna give a quick shout out to PTCG general for being the best general on an entire board full of 'best girl' threads.
>>
File: ggez.png (1MB, 1267x595px) Image search: [Google]
ggez.png
1MB, 1267x595px
>>28589231
>>28589309
Drop receiver for a 3rd junk arm. Drop a bangle for a 4th mirror.
>>
File: image_3.png (31KB, 385x365px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.png
31KB, 385x365px
>>28589518
>Tool Drop meme
>>
>>28589448
Get with the times grandpa, it's all about them megas now.
>>
>M Mawile-EX and Mawile-EX
>M Gallade-EX and either Gallade-EX
>all these other shitty Megas and EXs

It's just sad, really.
>>
>>28589579
I'm glad people think that. The only bad matchup is the mirror. I hope the format doesn't change.
>>
>>28589679
Not every card can be a winner
>>
>>28589679
>Houndoom will never be good
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
How long is it going to take for the Pokemon TCG to get with current times like the Magic TCG has? I think we can all agree that Pokemon is a really fun game to play, but I think we're all getting kind of sick of all the blatant misogyny in the TCG. Every female character is sexualized (and most of them are children for that matter) and heck, even some of the feminine Pokemon like Gardevoir and Lopunny get sexualized.

When are they going to start cracking down on sexualized women in the Pokemon TCG? How long will we have to wait? I'm sure it's mostly due to how Japan is extremely sexist and the localizers for the game just can't be bothered to make it appropriate for a modern western audience.

And that's not even including how problematic the playerbase can be. There's way too many men playing in the tournaments and far too few women and I've seen tons of sexist remarks towards the few women that do play the game at a tournament level. Even towards little girls! Sickening, to say the least.

So is TPCi just going to continue letting this slide? Or will we see them actually realizing that it is 2016 and we do not support sexism anymore in our games? At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2116 before they actually did something about the problem.
>>
>>28589794
Bait, etc.

At least it bumps the thread.
>>
I'm all out of tradeable value cards after getting myself a Shaymeme and building Despair Ray Gardevoir-EX and M Alakazam-EX/Gengar as well as M Alakazam-EX/Porygon-Z.

Should I open my 1 Breakpoint and 9 Fates Collide packs to get some new trade fuel or should I try to somehow get some trades through that let me increase my number of packs?

How reliable are the pack value ratios from the trading companies on the forum for that?
>>
>>28589679
>dunsparce
>>
>>28589679
I've been unironically playing both those specific decks this past week. I'm literally in an M Mawile deck right now.
They're not the worst. Not every deck is going to go off and win Worlds, but that doesn't make them bad or unfun.
Especially compared to genuinely bad EXs like Emboar or M Pidgeot.
>>
>>28589764
If they'd at least make it possible to build some kind of rogue deck around each Mega I'd be more than happy.

Shit like Mawile is pretty much a direct downgrade to M Lucario-EX, since the Fairy typing puts it in a bad spot with all the Steel decks around right now, too
>>
>>28589879
By definition you can build a "rogue" around anything.
>>
File: hi.png (4MB, 2100x1459px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
4MB, 2100x1459px
>>28589579
>>
>>28589836
If you dont have anything else you want to build you might as well open them.

If there is something you want to build you should save them.

That said, FC and PC are the black sheep of the current standard packs so you will have a hard time trading them away unless its to a TC.

TC card prices are higher than the normal public trade value.
The pack ratios are pretty much spot on though.
>>
File: pikachu-ex.png (742KB, 579x797px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu-ex.png
742KB, 579x797px
>>28589794
This card is amazing. T1 OHKO literally anything. I can't believe they're just giving these away in a $20 box.
>>
>>28589862
>>28589879
>>28589902

In the TCGO you might as well play anything you want since its filled with kids with shit decks and the constantly make dumb plays.

One of my most used decks was a Hariyama deck and it still had 70%+ winrate.

If you plan to play competitively then there are only a handful of viable options to pick from.
>>
>>28589773

Given how most decks have about 20 cards left in their deck before the start trying to 2HKO things Houndoom-EX mill could become a thing.
>>
>>28589794
>like the Magic TCG has?
>Watching MTG conference
>3/4 of the conference is about how they are being inclusive of other cultures, as if magic had never done a set based on a culture before
>1/4 is about how many of their new characters are gay or trans or furry or whatever
>0/4 about the set itself
Disgusting.
>>
>>28589817
>>28590073
Found the Goobergooters.
>>
>>28590073
>Watching MTG conference

It's a good thing they're also being more inclusive of people with autism because you'd have to be pretty high up on the spectrum to dedicate free time to watching a MTG conference.
>>
>>28589879
>Shit like Mawile is pretty much a direct downgrade to M Lucario-EX
>M Mawile has a spirit link
>M Lucario doesn't and isn't even Standard legal
Fighting's support is all about damage, which goes counter to energy burn. Fairy has more utility support.

>>28590052
>If you plan to play competitively then there are only a handful of viable options to pick from.
This is true for every game ever played competitively.
>>
>>28590073
Fucking really? Got a link to this? I'd love to see how shitty it is.
>>
>>28590052
>If you plan to play competitively then there are only a handful of viable options to pick from.
Yeah because M Audino was one of those options.
>>
>>28590240
It was. When FC came out, many people saw its potential as anti-NM tech, and SS only helped it realize other matchups. Professional players understood this immediately, which is why M Audino had a HUGE showing at Worlds. It wasn't just one dude who sacked his way through.

I just want to remind everyone here that you're all retarded and can't properly analyze a card objectively.
>>
>Sudowoodo is a better ditto than ditto
This is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>28590317
confirmation bias
>>
Why can't i install this shitty game on my phone? the apk doesn't work.
>>
>>28590073
Magicucks are actually the worst. The community is mostly SJWs who complain about offensive playmats on twitter. Sales are up though so Hasbro is gonna keep catering to them.

Pokemon seems relatively unaffected by these things, so let's be thankful.
>>
>>28589448
Last format was severely warped by the existence of Night March.
Playing non-EX attackers was a way to even the prize trade against NM. Trevenant and Vileplume (Seismitoad as well, but he's an EX) were also great equalizers against NM since they were very reliant in their items. Basically every EX deck in the format was forced into having an answer to Night March or else they could never win that matchup. Which also happened to push the speed of the format since the other decks needed to keep up with Night March.
This is why Megas didn't see much play last season outside of Rayquaza. Megas were just way too slow. Now that the format has slowed down significantly Megas are among your best options considering they have a huge HP, so most decks need to 2 hit KO them.
Not to mention that Xerosic and Megaphone were also very annoying for knocking off your spirit links.
>>
So for the second time in a row, I lost a theme tournament due to shitty draws in the finals. What really infuriated me this time around was how utterly terrible my opponent was. He made all the basic mistakes, attaching energy cards to Pokemon that are about to die, immediately attaching drawn tools to the Active Pokemon even if they're not useful, and so on. He even Ultra Ball-ed to a Quilladin, discarding two Grass Energy for it, despite not having a Chespin; his discards left him short on Energy. And he still won, because I drew only Basics that can't take any hits and do no more than 10 damage and Stage1/2s that evolve from different Basics; I didn't have a single Trainer card, I even hardly had enough energy to do something once I would draw the right cards (though naturally, they never came).

Fuck this game. Seriously.
>>
Fucking miltank gallade deck is stupid as fuck
>>
>>28590443
Welcome to PTCGO. This is why all comp decks are packed full of deck-manipulating trainers in order to counter the randomness factor as much as possible.

>>28590467
Mental Might is literally the worst theme deck.
>>
>>28590532
>worse than Basic Yellow
No
>>
>>28590532
>Mental Might is literally the worst theme deck.

It was literally the theme deck to play before he XY Basic decks came out. It would still be good if Basic Blue/Green were anything close to balanced.
>>
lol, i tried out volc-ex + torchic, and this is a funny deck

83. ME attached a Fire Energy to Torchic.
84. ME's Moltres is no longer Poisoned.
85. Torchic became ME's new Active Pokémon.
86. ME attached a Fighting Fury Belt to Torchic.
87. ME's Volcanion-EX used its Steam Up Ability.
88. ME flipped 1 coin(s), resulting in 1 heads and 0 tails, for Claw.
89. ME's Torchic used Claw and did 60 damage to OPPONENT's Zubat.
90. OPPONENT's Zubat was Knocked Out.
91. ME took a Prize card.
92. Gengar became OPPONENT's new Active Pokémon.
93. ME flipped 1 coin(s), resulting in 1 heads and 0 tails, for Claw.
94. ME's Torchic used Claw and did 60 damage to OPPONENT's Gengar.
95. OPPONENT's Gengar was Knocked Out.
96. ME took a Prize card.
>>
If I wanted to mess around with new cards just for fun IRL, what should I get?
I don't have money to spare for any expensive stuff.
>>
>>28590681
>If I wanted to mess around with new cards just for fun IRL, what should I get?
>I don't have money to spare for any expensive stuff.

A gun and a balaclava.
>>
>>28590681
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/World_Championships_Deck_%28TCG%29
$10 each
>>
>>28590754
Danke
>>
>>28590681
That new battle deck with keldeo and rayquaza for $30 though, but it has actually good staple cards and you can easily resale it when you're bored of the tcg
>>
Is the Rayquaza-EX available in Versus right now worth grinding for?
>>
>>28591030
Is this really only $30?

The cards inside are worth more than that.
Doesnt make sense.

VS Seeker is like $10
Keldeo EX is like $3
Octillery is like $14

There you have $40 in total, $10 more that the price of the box.

Not to mention there are plenty of other good cards in it.

You can easily make a $30 profit if you buy it and sell the cards in ebay separately.
>>
>>28591174
Its not bad at all if you don't have it or want untradeable copies, otherwise skippable
>>
File: Not bad at all.jpg (28KB, 715x279px) Image search: [Google]
Not bad at all.jpg
28KB, 715x279px
>>28591202
Its not out yet but I'll be checking my target to see just in case they release it early, supposed to go out on sep 21

also pretty good deals on ptcgo so far
>>
>>28591202
The last one did the same thing so this isn't a surprise.
>>
File: Wew Lad.jpg (28KB, 727x234px) Image search: [Google]
Wew Lad.jpg
28KB, 727x234px
>>28591248
and Its also better to get the battle deck ASAP once you see it because it pays for itself and it'll get sold out pretty fast
>>
>>28591419
>Click on shit like that
>"lol, it's not available anymore"
>>
>>28591470
This is why you need to invest in a script/bot :^)
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
>>28591562
>>
>>28591202
TPC doesn't set the price of cards; secondary market determines that. What the secondary market looks like doesn't really cause TPC to not print cards in decks like that.
Probably also the reason they don't do a set-up shaymin-EX tin or something - they must hate money.
>>
Why is it that I can't post Trades at this moment? And the last Trades I posted could only go up for 8 hours.
>>
>>28591634
They know the value of shaymin, if they reprint its guaranteed going to be in an expensive promo box
>>
>>28591646
You need coins from matches if you want to post trades :^)
>>
File: 20160917_142430.png (1MB, 1159x1133px) Image search: [Google]
20160917_142430.png
1MB, 1159x1133px
After weeks of waiting it finally arrived. Hooray!
>>
>>28592066
How much was that famalam
>>
>>28592114
25 dollars plus shipping.
>>
but as soon as that comes out the prices will go down...it's basic economics. U won't turn a profit
>>
>>28592162
>What is supply and demand
That is if they make enough for everyone
>>
>>28592162
The prices will stay the same since it will sell out as soon as it releases.
>>
>>28592129
>25 dollars plus shipping.
What a rip off
>>
>>28592225
New thread here
>>
Why can't I trade boosters I buy with coins and win from trainer challenge
>>
>>28592259
Because that'd destroy the in-game economy.
>>
>>28592259
You don't, thats why you sell the tradeables for stuff you need
>>
>>28592259
Because if you could, people would register hundreds of accounts and have a script log in to them daily for infinite free boosters.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.