[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Trashy Ass S/M Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (23KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 200x180px
I dunno about you guys... But this isn't Ash. In all honesty it feels like an entirely new gay ass character, I bet he won't even reference single thing that happened in any of the other series. I dunno how they're gonna expect us to take him seriously as much as he was in XY. But this is just a huge WTF. The animation looks like a shitty cartoon and Ash looks like a shitty MC. I'm so saddened by this :/
>>
Go kill yourself for still giving a shit about the anime.
>>
Looks like a soft reboot to me. Who knows.
>>
It looks like a fucking kid drew this. There's no way I'm gonna enjoy this or gain the same excitement as I did for XY! Guess I'm done watching the anime, I'm still gonna watch this garbage.
>>
>>28558126
Ash was already a massive faggot. the ratings in japan were shit. The movies collection was not very good. So they tried something new. if you dont like it dont watch it
>>
>>28558166
So in other words, no difference?
>>
It's a generic moe modern style that's probably done to help broaden appeal. I'm not hating it because it's different, I hate it because it's this point in time's generic art style that similar shows have. Pokemon's Anime art was always generic until the mid 2000s where it was recognizable because it didn't change. Now it looks like it's lost with everything else.
>>
>>28558126
>all of these people who act as if their lives have ended just because of some animation change

It's just a cartoon. Calm down.
>>
all of this based on literally 30 seconds of animation and a poster
>>
>>28558269
Pokemon anime is serious business, man.
>>
File: 1ap07s.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1ap07s.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>28558126
People said the same shit when we went from the Kanto through Sinnoh artstyle to the Unova and XY one. You're either stuck here on the ride with us or you can hop off anytime, faggot.
>>
>>28558269

To be fair, most of it is from a season that felt like a long con at the end, immediately followed by doing everything possible to play it even safer and make it even more childish.

Somehow.
>>
>>28558533
>People said the same shit when we went from the Kanto through Sinnoh artstyle to the Unova and XY one.
Said no person ever.
>>
The SM anime gives me Minami-ke vibes because of its apparent cozy sillyness and school based plot. I didn't like the anime since gen 5 (that reminds me why didn't Iris come back?) started but I am more than willing to give this a try.
>>
>>28558589
>Said no person ever.
>he wasn't around for when everybody saw the Best Wishes design for Ash
>>
>>28558126
I really hope this anime ends up being better than XY/Z so all the haters can feel like idiots
>>
>>28558630
What's wrong with Ash's design in Best Wishes? He looks pretty much like in the older shows. And I have watched all seasons.
>>
>>28558712
They'll never admit it they'll never shut up
it could be AOTD and they would still keep shitposting
>>
File: 1473858806453.jpg (72KB, 682x689px) Image search: [Google]
1473858806453.jpg
72KB, 682x689px
>>28558533
>Garfield
>>
>>28558737
The eyes.
>>
>>28558778
Comparatively minor to this imo.
>>
>>28558126
Sorry to be this slow but where is this from?
>>
File: kid.gif (194KB, 477x456px) Image search: [Google]
kid.gif
194KB, 477x456px
>>28558775
>FairyOddParents
>>
I'm watching the latest episode of XYZ and Ash's is just so much more badass and mature. S/M looks like it's gonna be a whole 180 from XY. I was really hoping Ash's badassery of the last few years would have carried over to Alola. Ah man S/M is gonna suck compared to XY
>>
>>28558126

Reminds me of the style for Metabots or that one Digimon movie where they stop a nuke.
>>
>>28558126
I stopped watching the English dub around Sinnoh, but Alola may be the very region to break me in general for the Anime.

It's not just you, the SM Anime looks like ass, it's not even Ash anymore.
>>
>>28558166
>Ash was already a massive faggot

this.
>>
>anime never changes its formula in 20 years
>people complain
>they finally change it
>people complain
For fuck's sake just shut up
>>
>>28558166
>so they tried something new
no they didn't. shittier art direction isn't new or exciting
>>
>>28561267
Yeah if you're retarded.
>>
>>28561295
You're retarded if you think the new style is exciting.
Simple minds like simple things.
>>
>>28561338
Retards can't handle change.
>>
>>28558126
wtf I hate ash now
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.