[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Mono bug type run squad so far. About to head into victory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: E4 TEAM.png (45KB, 1536x1018px) Image search: [Google]
E4 TEAM.png
45KB, 1536x1018px
My Mono bug type run squad so far. About to head into victory road.
How fucked am I?
What level should I get these guys to?
>>
>>28557721
If trips release all

If dubs catch another Fortress
>>
>>28557738
Quads and OP catches a pinsir and stops being a fag
>>
>>28557755
Tripe double aint bad though.
>>
where is your ariados faggot?
>>
>>28557755
If Dubs OP watches K-ON

If Trips OP catches and uses another Venonat
>>
File: HNI_0073.jpg (91KB, 850x437px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0073.jpg
91KB, 850x437px
>>28557799
well shit
>>
>>28557778
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28557721
>1 bug type move
>>
>>28557721
>male forretress
>penelope
>>
>male forretress
>penelope
>heracross not leveled enough to have megahorn
Catch a pinsir and ditch the scyther
>>
>>28557898
>Name doesnt even start with F like the rest of his team go by the same pattern
>>
>>28557799
Enjoy OP. Could have been worse. You could have been forced to watch K-ON twice.

if dubs OP has to watch K-ON a second time and livestream it.
>>
>>28557848
there arent a whole lot of good ones you fucking faggot pussy
>>
>All these faggers not suggesting op use Beedrill
Go for Beedrill.
>>
>>28557918
I guess it's because of Pineco and OP was too lazy or too attached to change it.
>>
>>28557944
Bitch, real men use a Butterfree.
>>
>>28557935
As in the entire series twice in one sitting?
>>
>>28557944
I had one until like level 32. then i ditched. the 5th slot is for my HM slave a shiny goldeen i just found
>>
>>28557721
I have never used an emulator for Pokemon before, but couldn't you still somehow evolve Scyther.

>>28557944
t. Arin Hanson
>>
>>28557988
No, it's pretty gay.
>>
>>28558005
I'll take what is TGB dual for $500.
>>
File: 1463290029918.gif (985KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1463290029918.gif
985KB, 500x272px
>>28557721
Level 60, at least.
Remember, Lance has 3 Dragonites and all 3 fuck you up with their movesets.
>>
>>28557721
Your movesets are complete ass

Get Heracross to 54 and let him learn megahorn and reversal over counter and fury attack. Give him earthquake so you can deal with fire types.

Scyther learns swords dance at 42, which can easily replace focus energy. Delete rock smash and teach him steel wing instead.

Venomoth will learn sleep powder in 2 levels, swap poisonpowder for it. At 52 he'll get psychic. Drop supersonic, and gust, give him sluge bomb and giga drain. This mon along with foretress is your single answer to Lance, so powerlevel it.

Screw bide, give foretress toxic to pair with protect, it'll help you get past non-fire weilding dragons and Xatu.

Parasect is fine, he'll get giga drain at 55 so put that over fury cutter.

Get them all around 55, 60 for venomoth, then stock up on revives and pray you don't miss sleep powder
>>
Can you record gameplay? I want to laugh at you getting pegged by Lance.
>>
Dubs and op releases them all
>>
trips and op releases them all like a good N
>>
>>28558432
>wow guys look at my bulbapedia knowledge
>giga drain
>before the league
>toxic
>before the league
epic.

>>28557721
Your team will find hard time passing through Will's Xatu and Lance's team, Houndoom is only a matter of speed, if Scyther and Heracross manage to bulk one hit and remove it you'll do well.

Consider trying Hidden Power on Venomoth through soft resetting in order to find out at least its type. You might try it on the rest of your team too, I got blessed with an amazing HP Ghost Stantler in my last run and it helped a lot in general since it even had a high BP, or just buy multiple TM10 Hidden Power in Goldenrod City.

Grind a little more on the route below the Victory Road to ensure Forretress tanks special attacks better, buy some TM02 Headbutt, even if not STAB this attack was pretty useful in GSC thanks to the flinch rate and compatibility.
Return is also decent in these runs, however considering you have a monobug team I doubt it has decent happiness values due to common KOs.

Last thing, Venomoth should learn Thief, which is a special attack. 40BP is not that much but might as well be a some kind of answer for Xatu.

Use that Earthquake TM.

Give Forretress any of the moves above that aren't Earthquake, something that can help it dealing with Crobat, Bide should be helpful with Bruno's Machamp since it shoult tank one Wing Attack for sure. Then again Counter Heracross works too.

Your main problem is pretty much Lance.
>>
OP here and guess what you hating faggots i won the elite four without anyone getting knocked out after scyther learned swords dance. so fuck you haters and losers.
>>
Sorry faggot but I spore'd Lance's Gyarados then switched out to my Scyther. 3 sword dances , then he used Rain Dance. Then swept clean with slash. So fuck you guys. I am the greatest trainer. Only used 1 hyper potion the entire elite four. hhahaahahaha
>>
>>28559310
Good job anon :3 u did it!!
>>
>>28557738
>>28557755
>>28557778
>>28557799
If dubs, trips, quads, quints, hexs, or septs, I am God and you will all bow before me
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.