[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rowlet Evo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0275.png (234KB, 921x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.png
234KB, 921x868px
Time to post pics and talk about the best bird!
>>
>>28557635
I just really hate all the starters color pallets for the leaks. I just needed to get that out there.

All of them besides Litten3 have drastic color changes, but I did think Greninja was a fake starter too
>>
God I hope this guy is real
>>
File: flip me the bird please.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
flip me the bird please.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>28557685
Besides the face and beak under the hood, Rowlet3's color pallet is the same as Rowlet's. Green, Orange, Beige and Brown.
>>
God I hope this guy is fake
>>
>>28557635
>implying owls are birds
>>
>>28557710
Well two things that always triggered me about the design is that green was the accent color on the bow tie, where it's brown now and it just has a green cloak that covers most of the thing and the Bow tie has changed colors.

I guess they are the same color, but they look different to me somehow
>>
>>28557635
I want to ruffle his feathers
>>
>>28557710
>>28557756
And another thing is how NOT round this Rowlet3 is
>>
It's a design that looks dorky yet coil at the sake time. The bow concept is neat too. I like him a lot and can't wait to use him in game.
>>
>>28557685
They all have the same color pallet, just in different places. Most starters are like this, other than ones that get darker/lighter as they evolve.
>>
Yep. Definitely my favorite out of the bunch, although he doesn't get talked about as often and Poppmaid and Liften. Honestly hope he's real. Wouldn't it be sick if he was the only other Pokemon aside from Zygarde to have Thousand Arrows?
>>
I'm gonna be disappointed if he's not real
>>
>>28557635
I love everything except the hood. Looks like an uncut cock.
>>
I'm not exactly in the denial camp but I'm going to be really disappointed if these guys are real.

>Too girly mermaid
>Generic fire/fighting cat thing
>Owl Archer

I mean the owl wins by default but it's still all mediocre as fuck. I'll probably dump the starter at the first center I can because all of the other designs I've been into.
>>
>>28558060
They're real, best case is split evos because of what corocoro hinted.
>>
File: 43433433353.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
43433433353.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>28557635
>Fake Pinnister threads are way more lively than the real starters.
>>
>>28558098
Popmaid threads can get pretty lively. It's mostly because there isn't as much to argue about with Rowlet's evo. It's probably the most well received one.
>>
>>28558060
I'm sold on Poppmaid and Robinhoot. I don't see Poppmaid being girly as an issue because I don't actually care about my pokemon's gender. I'm fine with feminine Pokemon so I'm fine with this. Sylveons my favorite eeveelution and I don't even care that it's predominately male.

Luchalitten is. Bad. Yeah I can't disagree there. Fire starter end stages are consistently shit though.
>>
>>28557635
>the color of the bow changes from Green to Beige

Obvious fakes
>>
>>28557635
>>28558087
>>28558060
I like Rowlet3 and the other starters, but I like the theory of split form evolution as well. Here's a dumb autistic theory picture that I made.
>>
>>28557635
Compared to other Gamefreak concept art, they don't fit.
The formatting is wrong in that they don't have any diagrams and not nearly enough notes. Think engineer's notebook sketches and the level of description that has to go into it.
The art is.. wrong. Look at all the simplistic work and lack of detail in Litten's hands and Rowlet's legs and feet.
Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
People are suggesting the reason Ash and Pikachu are there is because it's for the anime, however, if it was for the anime, the Pokemon would have to already be completed for the game and have a finalized name.

I'm not saying they ARE definitely fake. They may even come from GF. But it is unlikely that these are real.
>>
>>28560487

Ebin pasta. :^)
>>
>>28560532
Compared to other Gamefreak concept art, they don't fit.
The formatting is wrong in that they don't have any diagrams and not nearly enough notes. Think engineer's notebook sketches and the level of description that has to go into it.
The art is.. wrong. Look at all the simplistic work and lack of detail in Litten's hands and Rowlet's legs and feet.
Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
People are suggesting the reason Ash and Pikachu are there is because it's for the anime, however, if it was for the anime, the Pokemon would have to already be completed for the game and have a finalized name.

I'm not saying they ARE definitely fake. They may even come from GF. But it is unlikely that these are real.
>>
File: HNNG TOWERS.jpg (441KB, 948x1137px) Image search: [Google]
HNNG TOWERS.jpg
441KB, 948x1137px
>>28558098

Fan art's more amusing and cuter too.

>Every time I waltz into one of those threads

Friendly bunch, most are aware of reality, but they still want him to be real.
>>
File: WHY.png (207KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
207KB, 700x700px
>>28563024
Why can't there be split forms and both Pinni&friends and Luchalitten&friends are real? It hurts to like both and but only one is real. I hate and love D.I at the same time, why doesn't he work at gamefreak? WHY?
>>
File: IMG_0352.jpg (13KB, 211x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0352.jpg
13KB, 211x188px
>>
>>28560487
The reason why it does not look like GF Concept art is because it's for the anime, that's why Ash and Mallow are in it.

And also before people say "it does not look like any past concept art so it must be fake!" A new company team is in charge of the Sun and Moon anime, that's why the style is so different. All teams don't animate the same exact way and have different ways of drawing concept art.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.