[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still can´t believe this is never going to happen. ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: SOON.jpg (73KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
SOON.jpg
73KB, 700x640px
Still can´t believe this is never going to happen.

;_;
>>
>>28556012
>A game where Bonnie kills a man

I can't believe too.
>>
>>28556012
>Implying Zygarde can't be the mascot of Pokemon Earth
>>
>>28556012
It's coming out after SM. gamefreak loves throwing curveballs like that
>>
File: Dunsparce.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dunsparce.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>28556144
This.

Also, after the sun and moons games, bet there will be enough pokemon so that another 151 will bring us to 1000 even.

It will be released alongside pokemon A. AZ will have a major role, and they will not be Kalos remakes.
A will have maximum gen 1 pandering (because A is the beginning) and you will choose from Kanto starters, and be given their ultraperfect stones later in the story. Pokemon Z will have pokemon from every generation, including gen 1, but will favor no generation over the others, in regards to npcs or pokemon.
>>
>>28556012
Lol anon this is going to happen on sm.
Kalos will be post game area with the zygarde story from the anime. We'll get the gen4 remakes after this. Pokemon Z is the delta episode of sun and moon.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if it was announced as a launch title for Nintendo NX.
>>
File: 1473735121024s.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473735121024s.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>28556144
>>28556364
>>
File: 1471047664658.gif (410KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471047664658.gif
410KB, 500x375px
>>28556780
let us dream
>>
>>28556012
>yfw it comes out after the DP remakes
>>
>>28556364
I agree, Zygarde's story will be over. But maybe not AZ's story. They needed two years to make a quality core pair, remove the framerate issues, and install the new visual engine. All that was critically important.

But a SM sequel with both Alola and Kalos does make sense. They would only have to rebuild Kalos and Alola will be completely built.

With only two known Pokemon to have exclusive Z-Moves and Snorlax event only. Tells me that the next game will explore Pokemon with their own Z-Moves as it's main new gimmick.
>>
>>28556012
You can thank Yokai Watch
>>
I'm more surprised they are seriously giving us Zygarde leftovers at all, specially since everything about him has Z all over it, even his unique attack.
I feel like if the anime didn't hype things up, they would have just scrapped this. So I should be thankful to the anime for something at least.
>>
>Kalos will never be better than decent
>>
>>28556012
>Implying it won't
Seriously with all the emphasis on Zygarde and the shit that happened after the Great Kalos War (Mega Evolution, Primal Reversion, Z-Power) that they just keep expanding on over and over again, it really would not surprise me if we got Pokémon Z at the end of the story-arc. Final letter in the alphabet, final game in the mini-series.
>>
XY had Mega Evolution
ORAS had primal Reversion

SM has Z-Moves
Watch as DPPt remakes have A-Moves!
>>
>>28560718
Nah, it'll be G-Moves.
>>
>>28560616
They're planning things in advance

So the anime was hyping up Zygarde only because of its role in the game
>>
>>28560792
Anime was supposed to be released alongside the game. The game got scrapped, but they couldn't just cancel the anime, so they continued airing the episodes as usual, pretending everything is going on as expected (even though it's obvious it wasn't).
>>
>WAAAAH WHY DIDN'T THEY GIVE US A REHASHED GAME WITH BARELY ANY NEW CONTENT INSTEAD OF A GAME WITH A NEW REGION AND POKEMON

3rdversionfags are the fucking worst. And no, Z wasn't scrapped. They never fucking planned on making it. Stop this meme.
>>
>>28560858
>The game got scrapped
Bullshit, nothing got scrapped, Sun and Moon was planned since XY. Even Masuda said in ORAS interviews he wants to surprise people and Z would be too predictable
>>
They cancelled Z and moved all Zygarde shit to Sun/Moon
>>
>>28560967
You gotta admit, expanding on the third legendary with more forms in the FOLLOWING generation is kind of odd.
Even though he is getting a much bigger roll in Sun and Moon, he is still the Z to Xerneas and Yveltal's X and Y.
>>
>not Pokemon Z
>Pokemon Z cancelled
>Pokemon Z moved to SM

Yeah no
>>28522056
>>
>>28561022
>XY/ORAS compatibility
I don't really consider one-way-transfer direct comparibility.
By that logic, everything but original Gold and Silver will be compatible with SM.
>>
>>28561051
>all comes together
>>
File: 1473436530052.png (266KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1473436530052.png
266KB, 873x623px
>>28556012
>>
>>28560982
>>28560999
Its not odd, thats like saying getting rid of gyms and hms is also odd

Lets face it, GF is changuing its ways and that also applies to Zygarde

The backpacker in Kalos was a clear hint that we're getting a brand new region a lot sooner than we think

Besides we still dont know Zygarde role in SM and judging by the fact that they bothered to bring Sina and Dexio from Kalos its not going to be nothing
>>
>>28561088
>Its not odd, thats like saying getting rid of gyms and hms is also odd
No, that's just a brand new take on things. Zygarde existed in previous games as one thing, and now he is being re-purposed entirely. It's weird for a legendary to get this much special treatment just one generation after it's introduction. And not in it's own version even.
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 304x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 304x326px
>>
>>28561126
You're focusing on generations too much. We had stuff connecting generations, Regigigas the master of golems appeared in gen 4 even though his "underlings" were gen 3. Zygarde is most likely the key of connection between gen 6 and 7

Even though i dont believe it will happen Kalos in the post game of SM still hasnt been ruled out.
>>
>>28560747
Pfft, it'll be D-Moves and P-Moves.
>>
>>28561159
Get well soon, zygarde

Im sick too, so I know that feel
>>
>>28561159
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>28561159
get well soon zygarde

;-;
>>
>>28556012
I can. I'm fucking glad gen 6 is finally going to be done and over with.
>>
>>28561088
The fact that Dexio and Sina are in Sun & Moon is probably the biggest hint towards Zygarde receiving a huge af role in the story. If not in SM then at least in the story-arc overall. There's most definitely more after SM coming, including the DPPt remakes and Gen 8.
>>
>>28561163
Actually, I am very close to ruling out Kalos in post-game.

In XY, Lysandre blew himself up with the Ultimate Weapon and we don't know what happened to him.

In the XYZ Zygarde finale, Lysandre got blown up by Zygarde and we don't know what happened to him.

So I think Lysandre and Team Flare's stories are complete because of how they ended the XYZ anime.

To me, that really rules out any role for Team Flare in Sun & Moon. We could see what happened to say maybe an Admin.
>>
>>28561159
Get well soon, Zygarde.
>>
>>28556012

Can someone tell me why people want this so bad? This board never, ever stops shitting on Gen VI (and it does deserve a good deal of shit, even if people tend to exaggerate). But no one ever shuts up about Z. If you hate X/Y, why would you want Z?
>>
>>28561412
Seeing what Platinum did for DP couldn't hurt the cause.
>>
>>28561412
Because Z would be XY's redemption. As a game, XY sucked. But they had great story and even greater potential. Having a Pokémon Z to fully realize this potential (and with ORAS+SM story connections and features), it could prove to be one of the best games ever. Especially with Ohmori making it instead of Masucuck. I mean, just look at SM; we could have another one of those!
>>
>>28561401
What if they didn't show what happened to Lysandre because his real fate is saved for a later game?
>>
>>28561412
If the Riddler is truthful about the Battle Frontier and Zygarde fits naturally into the story. Nobody will give a fuck about Z.
>>
>>28561401
>we don't know what happened to him
>we don't know what happened to him
Sure we do. He blew up.
We aren't gonna get a corpse for confirmation in a kids game.
>>
>>28561438
>As a game, XY sucked
They were objectively better than anything to come out of gen 4 or 5, but yknow, whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>28561474
Nailed it! That makes total sense.
>>
>>28561482
>I don't know what the word "objectively" means
>>
>>28561421

Sure, I can get that, but - to be frank - does anyone expect they can pull another Platinum? That was a borderline miracle, taking the shittiest games (arguably) and turning them into something genuinely enjoyable. X/Y are a stronger starting point then D/P for sure, but even so...
>>
>>28561574
>taking an already finished 2 year old game and adding a relatively tiny amount of content to it is a miracle

Hahahaha what?
>>
>>28561574
Considering SM looks like they're going to top everything we've gotten so far, including Pt, I wouldn't be surprised if they could turn XY into something amazing in Z. As long as Masuda doesn't take over, that is...
>>
>>28556012

Don't worry. It all got included in the SM postgame instead
>>
>>28561298
I don't know anon, it is really hard to get in rhythm with the other person. I'm not sold on this idea yet.
>>
>>28561401
What about Malva?
>>
>>28561401
The anime dont matter in terms of the story in games.

In the anime even AZ never showed up, same with Zinnia

In the games Lysandre might be still alive and preparing revenge XYZ style or even better
>>
>>28561159
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>28562336
In the games Lysandre is buried under the ruin of the Ultimate Weapon. In Y he's dead, in X he's immortal and will suffer immeasurable pain for the rest of eternity from being buried alive. I don't think he's coming back.
>>
>>28562358
>In the games Lysandre is buried under the ruin of the Ultimate Weapon
Sycamore says we saved him whatever that means
>>
>>28562367
That did not happen.
>>
>>28556364
Might just be my shitty speculation skills, but Arceus being the title legend for A version would probably make a little bit of sense.
could
>>
>>28562432
"And I'd also like to thank you! I'm sincerely grateful for what you did for all of the Pokémon and people of this world. And by stopping Team Flare, you also saved Lysandre. I always knew that he desired a beautiful world..."
>>
>>28556364
>Pokémon A: Gen 1 pandering to the max
>Pokémon Z: No pandering at all
Wow generation 8 are already shaped up to be the worst games ever.
>>
>>28562451
>And by stopping Team Flare, you also saved Lysandre.
...how is this supposed to be interpreted? Did we "save" him be ending his life?
>>
>>28562468
No, he probably survived, he wasnt the only one in that Team Flare base. Its possible he was saved be his grunts or even his own Pokemon
>>
>>28562478
Thousands of tons of rubble crashed down on him in an explosion. I know the bond between Pokémon and humans is strong, but it's not THAT strong.
>>
>>28562777
Did you saw it crushed down ON HIM? Because i didnt. Its possible someone took him outside before the weapon hit the ground
>>
>>28562791
There's only one exit, and he sure as hell didn't take the same one as you. The only way for Lysandre to back back is if they Deus Ex Machina his way out of the building with something "we just didn't know existed back then".
>>
>>28562954
>There's only one exit, and he sure as hell didn't take the same one as you

Why would you think that? There were tons of people in the building and we dont know how many rooms or exits there were either.

Lysandre could easily be saved by someone and Sycamore wouldnt say we saved him if he thought Lysandre died
>>
>>28561159
get well soon zygarde
>>
The real odd part is how lacking in non-online content XY is. BW was fine is this regard.
>>
>>28563448
The only difference between XY and BW is that the former didn't artificially block half of the region in a weak attempt to create a "postgame".
>>
>>28562451
Saved him from becoming the kind of monster he was trying to get rid off.

Lysandre is dead. As much as it sucks to know that he and Flare will probably be the weakest villains in the entire series due to how rushed the plot felt, GF wont go back to fix them anymore.

Zygarde and MAYBE AZ (and the war lore) might get expanded in SM. That's all.
>>
>>28563702
>Sycamore says we saved Lysandre
>"Its a metaphor!!!"

Thats not how it works anon, if he died he wasnt saved
>>
>>28560946
this
the only 3rd version i've ever played is yellow
>>
>>28561159
get well soon zygarde
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.