[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How autistic is your living dex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 12

File: iKSATEy.jpg (213KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
iKSATEy.jpg
213KB, 960x720px
How autistic is your living dex?
>>
>>28555636
I have almost every gender difference and form, except vivillion because I got bored
>>
>>28555636
I almost had one in bw. I lost the cartridge.
>>
>>28555636
I don't know what living dex even means. But I have everything in numerical order.
>>
I don't have it by national dex order.

I have it by evolution order and there's a space for megas.

So after Venusaur there would be another Venusaur with a mega stone attached. Before Pikachu, there's Pikachu.

When SM comes out, Alolan forms will follow the same principle, so an extra Ratata and Raticate in front of the ones I got already, an extra Raichu, etc.
>>
>>28555649
I have every gender difference and form AND megas/primals, zen mode, unbound Hoopa...

(you know, power save)
>>
>>28555636
The only autistic thing there is Hippopotamus or whatever that shit is called being there as male and female + its preevolution even though the sprite is still the same colour for them.
>>
>>28555636
>too lazy for put 001-030
>>
>>28555636
1-151 and about 80% of 152-251, that's all (every kind of Unkown though)
>>
>>28555674
Before Pikachu, there's Pichu*

Fucking alcohol
>>
Brought extra copies of the same game for storage because I can't get pokébank due to the internet not working on my 3DS
>>
I'm missing dozens of Pokemon lines and a bunch of legendaries. Currently hatching a bunch of eggs/evolving to fill out all the lines I do have. Dunno if I'll go after different forms at all.
>>
>>28555668
Then you have a living dex :)
>>
>>28555636
I'm still missing about 15 to get the Shiny Charm.
Mostly stuff like Magmortar or Dusknoir.
And Cresselia because that stupid island refuses to appear.
>>
>>28555711
>:)
>>
File: 1461102335878.png (8KB, 292x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461102335878.png
8KB, 292x516px
>It's a trade-while-holding-item-to-evolve episode

I swear there was a way to cheese this back in D/P. Like putting it on the GTS and taking it off again.
>>
>>28555636
I've got every form of Unown, Burmy, Wormadam, Shellos, Gastrodon, Rotom, Basculin, Deerling, Sawsbuck, genie trio, Keldeo, Vivillon, Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Pumpkaboo, and Gourgeist.

I'm missing one form of Deoxys, but I'll probably get a fourth one eventually. I have both genders for the Gen V and VI mons and half a dozen earlier ones. I'm thinking of getting every gender difference when working on SM mons.

Also, the stage Kalos starters in my living dex are the ones you trade from Shauna, just because. And I have a separate box with all of N's Pokemon.
>>
>>28555555
>>
>>28555703
Every Pokemon in numerical order is one group
Every alternate form in a separate group (with each box a type of form: gender differences, alola forms, legendary different forms, vivillon, unowns, assortment like the basculins and Deerlings) with a copy of the regular Pokemon as well. All I'm missing is a Tundra Vivillon and a Deoxys speed form.
>>
>>28555749
you could put (let's say machoke) up, fulfill another player's random gts request, and take back the machoke and have it evolve.

I actually think they kept that up until X/Y
>>
>>28555791
I don't know why I replied to you specifically.
>>
>>28555636
Just about to finish the Kantomon and ill be moving onto Johto swiftly.

Afterwards I'lll try and get as many forms as I can: thankfully I have all Vivillion flavors so that's one torture I get to avoid.
>>
>>28555711
As opposed to an ordinary one?
>>
>>28555927
An ordinary dex means you have at one point possessed every Pokemon, if only for a few seconds.

A living dex means right now at this exact moment you have one of every Pokemon in your possession.
>>
>>28555694
>not catching them all
MOOODS
>>
>>28556009
Seems slightly autistic.
>>
>>28555927
Living dex means you have every pokemon in your PC, including their unevolved forms

Normal dex just means you've had one of each in your possession at least once
>>
>>28556035
It's not too bad.

The autism comes in when you go for every form difference
>>
>>28556035
Kind of, but not really. It just makes getting the Shiny Charm hilariously easy in new games, which is where the true autism lies (Shiny Hunting).
>>
>>28556035
Not really. Especially now that there is Pokebank it actually will save a lot of time since you only need to catch the new Pokemon. The rest you can mass transfer in.
>>
All lines are together, 1-24 is the same, then Pichu-Raichu, Dex continues as normal until the next cross-gen evo/pre-evo, etc. Fossils at the end before the legendaries
>>
>>28555636
>Not having a shiny living dex
>>
>>28555636
Mine isn't autistic enough. I finished the second and started making the living dex but stopped after Kanto and about 85% Johto. So I have most evolutions on their spots but they're missing the pre-evos.
>>
>>28556162
Found the most autistic type of living dex
>>
I have a living dex in a romhack
>>
>>28555636
Just enough to fill all the basic slots.
>>
>>28555636
I'm 66 mons away from completing my Non shiny living dex, then I'm going to start a shiny living dex. They'll both be in numerical order. Then I'll probably get all of the forms/megas/Gender differences I don't have in its own dex, in numerical order of course
>>
File: autismax.jpg (236KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
autismax.jpg
236KB, 720x1280px
>male and female of every mon
>every form difference
>working on the same for shinies

go big or go home
>>
I have them all on my Y cartridge and about 40% of them backed up on Pokemon Bank. Pretty autistic I'd say.
>>
>>28556255
>Not having male and female versions of each Vivillon

This isn't a casual thread, please leave.
>>
>>28555636
I'm planning to nickname and beat the game with every single one.
>>
>>28556196
No, that would be a normal+shiny living dex with every form and gender, even when there's no gender difference, and with each species having a Pokemon of each language. That way, the in-game Pokedex as every single possible form listed, and entries for every language for every Pokemon.
>>
>>28556196
>Not having a perfect IV shiny dex with all forms and genders.
What do you even do all day?
>>
>>28555654
>>28555703
>>28555719
>>28555694
>>28556198
>>28556242
MODS
>>
File: Screenshot (61).png (278KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (61).png
278KB, 1366x768px
>>28555636
I keep my living dex in a file like all the other people with brains.
>>
>>28555636
I have exactly that same box and spaces cleaned out for up to #1,000.
>>
>>28556374
MODS
>>
>>28556368
It's not against the rules to not have them all, it's against the rules to not want to catch 'em all. None of these posters said they weren't gonna catch 'em all.
>>
>>28555636
No anon, it's:
>001 - 030
Not:
>1- 30
>>
>>28556392
Yes. So long as you have them all intentionally at some point in time, it's not against the rules.
>>
File: fOmYJGi.jpg (2MB, 2439x1981px) Image search: [Google]
fOmYJGi.jpg
2MB, 2439x1981px
>>28555636

I have them organized in you and me's pictures.

All the Pokemon are:
>Level 100
>Maxed out in EVs/IVs
>Using competitively viable sets

Oh and I also have a shiny version,
>>
>>28556527
How much of your life did that eat up?
>>
>not having a completely legit caught and raised yourself level 100 competitive ready shiny living dex in every possible combination of gender, form difference, nature, and Hidden Power type, all with the Gen VI pentagon
plebs
>>
>>28556032
>>28556368

You fucking newshits, they never said they WERE NEVER going to catch them all.
>>
>>28556368
You do realize that there is a difference between having all of them registered in the dex and having a living dex, right?
>>
>>28555636
I started a gen 1 dex with 1 of each pokemon and each ability, and multiple relevant natures.

Then I gave up because injecting, and they're all data on my computer.
>>
>>28555636
I already have gaps for alolan forms.
>>
Wow, I thought mine was in depth. Mine is one of each pokemon, whichecer form I prefer of that mon, caught or bred by me from its respective region. (1-150 from FRLG 152-251 from HGSS, etc.) some of the event mons are from non matching regions due to how they were distributed, but every mon is 100% legit. I did this in gen V waiting for gen VI, so updating it was ezpz, waiting to do thd same with gen VII.

Also I exploited the cute charm glitch for my gen II and IV pokemon because why not
>>
I have something similar. I have a living "dex" in the form of the hall of fame records (i.e. my first victory is with the bulbasaur line, mega venusaur, charmander, and charmeleon). Its in complete order too. How autistic am I?
>>
>>28555636
i'm missing one of the event vivillon and most of the flabébé forms. does that count as an autism?
>>
File: 1433965036027.png (546KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433965036027.png
546KB, 900x500px
>>28556873
tfw Alolan forms will fuck up the order of your living dex
>>
I have decides that no matter what, Gen 7 is the one in which I'll finally Catch'em All. Couldn't manage it before, But now I'll give up all of my casual side and git gud.

>Yeah, so?

Without pokebank. Or any milk
>>
Got all of them my dude
>>
>>28557168
>Without pokebank

I doubt they'll have every single mon available in SM. Even XY with it's massive dex didn't, so I imagine you'll need at least a few transfers, unless you're going to rely on the GTS for everything.
>>
>>28557168
Pokebank is 100% worth it just to free up the box space, I was struggling for room for breeding projects before I got it.
>>
>>28555691
This is how mine is set up.
Working on forms now...
>>
>>28555636
I traded most of my dex away after I completed it.
>>
>>28556425
>tfw in your lifetime it'll become 0001 - 0030
Also
>Not having it organized by region, with the crossover boxes labelled appropriately (i.e. Sinnoh 3 followed by Sinnoh/Unova)

Dunno how most people would do it, but Alolan forms are staying in my dex via island number in the Alola section.
>>
File: 1415387063741.png (476KB, 783x538px) Image search: [Google]
1415387063741.png
476KB, 783x538px
>>28556374
>those tabs
fuckin kek
>>
>>28555636
All Pokemon from Kanto were caught in Kanto under OT Red.
All Pokemon from Johto were caught in Johto under OT Ethan.
All the way up to XY.
>>
>>28555636
I need to fill out the gender differences.
I also need to get myself a Hoopa and Volcanion.
>>
It's autism to care about games but not autism to care about sports and sexuality.
>>
File: 1298175336802.png (232KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1298175336802.png
232KB, 512x384px
>>28556035
It's the best thing actually

It means you don't have to catch them all AGAIN every game

It's really helpful
>>
I have a living dex but I don't bother organizing it

only forms I'm missing are some of vivillon's.
>>
>not having all shiny spinda patterns male and female
Plebs please leave
>>
Sorted by number, gender, level, and shiny status. Adding Pokemon is a nightmare.
>>
I'm missing Palkia, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, a bunch of event Pokemon, and alternate forms. I need Deerling/Sawsbuck forms, about 20 Unown, and every Vivillon except my local polar pattern. The only ones I don't really have the means to get before Sun and Moon are out are Winter Deerling (unless GTS is kind to me), the event guys, and the Vivillon forms. Haven't ventured into the gender differences pit yet, but I have some boxes ready for it with like one jellicent in there.
>>
I did for 4th gen but after ss fucked up my save and deleted i felt discouraged, but when sun and moon come out im gonna catch them all so im prepping for that by getting starters and their evos
>>
Everyone not in Japan who has Living Dex is cheating.

You didnt catch them all if you got some Pokemon through trading or hax.
>>
>>28559382
Volcanion isn't available to us, so not having it yet counts as having "caught them all" for the moment in my book
>>
>>28559493
pleb excuse.
>>
>>28555649
There's no way you've got all the spidnas.
>>
>>28556527
>All the Pokemon are:
>>Level 100
>>Maxed out in EVs/IVs
>>Using competitively viable sets
prove it

I actually don't believe you
>>
-I have mine sorted by evolution, because they all have to be together.
-Starters all together by type at the front, all legendaries together at the back.
-Every alternate form that has a different box sprite in the PC I have, if it doesn't have a different sprite I don't care for it.
-Have one of every mega in the bank (living dex is currently living in AS)
-All non-shiny (shinies and competitive mons are separate)

>>28556255
I sort of envy your autism anon, though I don't think I could get over not being able to have my whole living dex in one game. It already bugs the hell out of me that I have to store my megas in the bank.
>>
>>28557115
I've already made my peace anon
>>
>>28560341
Oh, I also have all the Unown is their own box and I put Aerodactyl before Articuno at the start of my first legendary box because as a kid I thought Aerodactyl was the 0th/4th legendary bird.
>>
File: sofuckignclose.png (4KB, 598x71px) Image search: [Google]
sofuckignclose.png
4KB, 598x71px
im trying to finish my livingdex before SM comes out
>>
>>28555636
Gender differences, formes if possible to be stored.

Still working on it though, missing a couple more Vivillons and some prevos I've been putting off breeding for.
>>
>>28561671
>prevos I've been putting off breeding for
I had no idea how much of this I would have to do when I decided to complete the dex.
>>
Ordered by national dex
multiples on several formes/gender differences
some pokemon i went full sperg on and got all the abilities
>>
>not adding pre-evolutions such as Pichu next to their fellow evolution stages

Clearly more autistic than yours
>>
Mine's not too autistic, it's just one of every mon.

How I organize it is stupid as fuck, however. I can't have it arranged numerically, oh no. I need to have the pokemon separated by type, then broken down by dex numbers UNLESS there is a line where the numbers are broken off, i.e. pichu or roserade, then those get stuck in with their lines, out of order.

It's completely and utterly obnoxious to go through and try to find a specific pokemon, but it bothers me when it's not like this. I'm still a little peeved I can't order things alphabetically, but I figured if I can get used to this in a bookstore, I can get used to it in a game.
>>
>>28555636

I have a second one in the works to transfer to S/M just in case I want to keep shiny hunting in gen 6. I just need the Alpha Saphire legends for it (and a Dragonite I'm using in the AS playthrough).
>>
>>28555636
shit you did what i wanted to do
>>
File: 00001.png (63KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
00001.png
63KB, 400x480px
>>28555636
>using pokebank
>storing mons on a server that can go down or get hacked
>not using superior phbank
>not storing mons on a file in case problems
>>
>>28555636
I've got a regular national dex. With alternate forms but without gender differences. Also i put mons from the same evolution line together so even in kanto dex I got Pichu, Magnezone etc.
Also I put all legendaries together at the end of the dex.
>>
>>28555636
not very. standard living dex that includes all mythicals, but no shiny/gender/form differences.
>>
>>28556527
I dont even believe you wasted that much time.
>>
Just finished mine but it isn't organizes AT ALL. I originally was going to organize it first and fill in my missing evolutions but after 5 mins of the most tedious shit I gave up and just listed out the ones that were missing. I'll fix it one day. Maybe.
>>
I am currently filling one with only caught pokemon as in only my trainer name across different gen games.
>>
>>28555636
Standard complete one. Will go autistic with sun and moon and try and fill in some more. Like all the viv types and unknown versions etc.
>>
>>28557723
Real question is whether you did Brendan or May for Hoenn? Because I feel like May is the canon protag for that region somehow
>>
>>28555636

They're all shiny. I personally, legitimately bred 200 of them
>>
>>28555749
Yes, there was a GTS trade-evolve glitch that doesn't work anymore since Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is down.
>>
>>28555636
>not having the gender differences of Venusaur, Pikachu, etc.
Step up.
>>
>>28561818
I hope you lose homebrew access :^)
>>
Damn I wish I had the time, will and patience (as well as autism :^]) like you guys to do this.
Do I seriously have to get Pokebank to transfers mons though? I had most of the dex completed in my Pokemon Black since I transfered most of the gen 3/4 to it.
Now I'm getting ready for S/M so I decided to play gen 6 for the first time and it's taking me a while ad I only beat the third gym so far.
Anyways TL;DR:
Do I need Pokebank?
How long did it take you guys to finish the living dex?
Was it worth it?
>>
>>28555636

>not even shiny living dex

Pffft
>>
>>28555636

I have all 721 in order

I have 3 manaphys 7 victinis 3 rayquazas 3 volcanions 2 genesects (shiny and not) a meloetta, shiny diancie, shiny mew, and more.

I have so many pokes, like a shiny rayquaza from hoenn and a shiny charizard
>>
Im missing (almost) all the dumb fucking low tier legendaries like the trios and box mascots for all gens

I only have an X cart, had an AS digital copy but it was on my XL which broke so Im using a 2DS, would it be worth it to get another ORAS physical copy to finish the legendaries? They have almost all of them and I have the ones from AS by shiny trading, so if I get OR Id be able to activate those trios and shit

Also I cant believe to get the genies you had to have a fucking Castform in your party and Soar to a dark cloud in the middle of Hoenn
>>
>>28563033
If you don't have two 3DS systems? Yes, get Pokebank + PokeTransporter (this one is free IIRC). The first year of Bank is free at least.

Started doing this shit seriously sometime in July/August and right now at about 398 owned in my living dex.

It's only worth it if you care about completing the Pokedex and making it so that you can transfer everything into the next generation.
>>
>>28563288

Just trade m8
I also have only X and I've got all legendaries because there is a surprising amount of people who are willing to trade legendaries against regular mons
>>
>Catch all 718 Pokémon
>Being autistic enough to not feel accomplished enough, so catch all alternate forms too
>Still too autistic, catch all gender forms as well
>Get Diancie
>Get Hoopa
>STILL AUSTISTIC, catch an extra for every Pokémon you can't have in Bank (e.g. 3 Charizard, 2 Rayquaza, 18 Arceus, 5 Genesect, 10 Furfrou, 2 Hoopa, etc.)
>STILL-- you get the drift. Get PKHex and turn my extras into their intended forms
>Get Volcanion
>PKHex a Yellow Floette into an Eternal Floette
Done.
>>
>>28563793
why bother doing all the shit legit when you resort to pkhex in the end anyway?
>>
>>28563288
>Also I cant believe to get the genies you had to have a fucking Castform in your party and Soar to a dark cloud in the middle of Hoenn
Didn't know that thank you!
>>
>>28563793
>Cheating
Get back out there get those alternate forms yourself anon.
>>
>>28563821
>Reading comprehension
You can't. I have gotten all Pokémon and all alternate forms 100% legit and legally, the only ones I cheated for where the ones you literally cannot keep in the Box/Bank because the revert back when you put them there. I just made it so they don't revert back.

>>28563813
Because I want (and got) them all legitimately.
>>
File: 1463850512453.jpg (50KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1463850512453.jpg
50KB, 599x563px
>finally get to Kalos
>only have a few couple annoying pokemon like slurpuff to reobtain
>put all the pokemon I've got into bank for the time being
>hold on, something doesn't add up
>there are 721 pokemon and each box contains 30, so logically volcanion should be in a box alone
>it isn't
>mfw realizing I forogt about two pokemon somewhere down the line
>mfw it was early johto and had to reorganize fucking everything
>>
>>28563843
Alright then. I misunderstood the "turn my extras into their intended forms" part. I still feel like you shouldn't have Volcanion unless you went to the Japanese event or Eternal Floette.
>>
>>28563956
the eternal floette will be flagged as illegal anyway, so no much use to him except for being in his game. Can't do much with it
>>
>>28556032
>>28556368
They are clearly working towards catching them all you fucking sperglords. Learn the fucking rules you dumb cunt.
>>
A living dex in yellow vc is pretty much impossible right? There's no breeding and no trading, so unless I use that mew glitch on all other pokemon I'm out of luck?
>>
>>28563956
I traded for the Volcanion, but I will most likely replace it when the event comes to Europe anyway. And yes, technically I shouldn't be having Eternal Floette, but seeing as it was the only one left in the game's data that I didn't have, I simply couldn't resists. I played AS through with it, it's a hella fun to use!

>>28563976
I can't use it in only play, but since I don't play online shit anyways I don't care for that. I can use it for everything else, even keep it in the Bank.
>>
>>28564059
*online, not "only"
>>
>>28556623
>All Pokémon have the Pentagon

Fuck that. All Pokémon in my living Dex have their "first met" location as their original region, including later evolutions. They all have the same trainer name as well.

Competitive mons are kept separately from the living Dex.
>>
>>28557457
>Alolan Forms
Cubone > Marowak > Alolan Marowak
Pichu > Pikachu > Raichu > Alolan Raichu

Etc.
>>
"Autistic Living dex" is redundant.
>>
>>28555636

Identically as autistic as yours. All 1-721.
>>
>>28563682
I have one, and a dsi I think, but it looks like I can't use it.
I'll look into PokeTransporter.

So you're more than halfway there, did you just use gen 6 or you did gen 5 transfer?

>care about completing the Pokedex
Isn't that an unspoken rule/requirement here?
You're right though, I just want these pokes readily available tbf.
>>
Just one of every pokemon in order so I can have a complete dex in sun/moon again, making a living dex is a pain btw
>>
My living dex is complete through Gen V sans Keledo, Meloetta and Genesect, because I missed their events and got bored of Gen VI so quickly I didn't finish the dex.
I have them ordered by national number. I had an extra box for the Unown and with Bank I have an extra box to place my Event Pokemon as well.
All of the first 386 came from my Gen III plays besides Venusaur, as I picked Charizard and Blastoise in FRLG. The 107 Sinnoh Pokemon were caught in Diamond and Platinum, and the Unova mons were caught between Black, White, and White 2.
Since I'm an event collector I have my event mons that are duplicates (ie, non Mythical or from different distros) ordered by distribution date, beginning with the Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoon. I'm working on gathering every event mon for myself although it's harder without the EZ cloning on the GTS.
>>
>>28564262
I'm just going with Gen 6. I've got X and Alpha Sapphire.
>>
>>28558435
I have some winter deerlings.
>>
File: 1431197560922.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1431197560922.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>28555636
After completing my living dex, I went out and got a family member of every Pokemon with a DW ability female and in a non-default Pokeball so I'd have every hidden ability on breedable stuff.

I felt most autistic dexnaving for a damp Frillish since there was no reason in hell I'd ever use it for anything.

Currently considering expanding my autism so that every mon in my living dex has every move in the game (minus oras exclusive ones that can't go in bank)
>>
>>28560341
How do you store megas in the bank? They can't hold items.
>>
>>28564048
>There's no breeding and no trading
There's trading with other Virtual Console gen 1 actually. You'd still need to trade with someone who has both Red AND Blue to get mutually exclusives like Meowth/Ekans, but it's possible.
>>
>>28564469
Local trading only then I assume?
>>
>>28564484
Yeah, local wireless. No online whatsoever.
>>
Got the shiny charm years ago, I was working on the living dex but my own autism is making it difficult.
I have everything from Kanto and Johto (and all their cross gen (pr)evos), every national legendary (except the only one not available) and all their forms, also all the vivilons.
They all have to have a pentagon, penta- or hexa- perfect IVs, the correct ballitism and ability/nature and every evo line must have at least one female (for later gen breeding), they also all have 4 egg moves and some even have a hidden power set, the legends must also be ENG if traded.
The fact that the pentagon is gone for gen7 (even though I knew it would be) is really annoying.
>>
Every pokemon in mine has to come from a debut game accessible from the ds/3ds. Kanto from fire red/leaf green, johto from hgss, hoenn from rse, sinnoh from platinum, unova from bw, and kalos from xy. I already completeted it before and put them in the pokebank but my brother withdrew the starters and evolved them all, so I let him keep everything. Currently working on kanto pokemon again, but I've been stuck for 3 days at the safari zone for tauros and kangaskhan.
>>
>>28556331
Found the most autistic type of reply.
>>
Does anyone use alternative dex orders? I think a lot of people reorganize so that evolution lines are together, but what other sorting do people do?

By Type? (Normal, Normal/Fire, Normal/Water, etc)
By "species"? (All "Cats", All "Turtles", etc)
What other creative ways of organizing your living dex are there?
>>
>>28564801
I think I saw a dex organised by colour before.
>>
>>28564801
I do species

It goes:
Minerals (Geodude, Onix, etc)
Metals (Beldum, Bronzor)
Condensate (Bergmite, Cryogonal)
Bacteria (Solosis, Grimer, Garbador)
Fungi (Mushrooms)
Plants
Jellyfish
Molluscs
Crustaceans
Arachnids
Insects
Sharks
Fish
Salamanders
Frogs
Lizards
Snakes
Turtles
Crocodiles
Dinosaurs
Birds
Mammals (Kangaskhan, Whismur)
Ungulates (Deer, Rhinos, etc)
Felines
Dogs
Weasels/Bears
Rabbits
Rodents
Primates
Humanoids (Most fighting types, some psychic)
Spirits (All the Ghost types, basically)
Language (Unown + Sigiglyph)
Creations (Baltoy, Golurk, Ditto, Castform)
Legendaries in Generation order:
-Trios/Teams
-Mythics
-Box Art
>>
>>28565614
So basically you have a lot of boxes with only 2-5 Pokémon.
>>
I've organized my Living Dex by number... But I'm wondering if I should re-organize it by evolution instead? It really bothers me that Gallade isn't with Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir, but I know it would also bother me that the numbering wouldn't match... I just don't know what would bother me less, number or evolution? What have other people done?
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.