[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CsY9GkDVIAETMM-.jpg (167KB, 578x770px) Image search: [Google]
CsY9GkDVIAETMM-.jpg
167KB, 578x770px
What I want:
>Ash to be based like in XY, but have a balanced personality like in Johto/AG/DP
>The three other main characters (Lillie, Mallow, fat kid who Ash is friends with) to have development and not be shafted for others
>TPCi realizes their Anime dub has been total shit with both TAJ and then DuArt for the last decade, then hiring competent scripts writers, voice actors, keeping all the Japanese OST like in Origin & Movies 4-16), and brings back Veronica Taylor and the rest who were canned: also, firing Cathcart, the Jew who replaces the Japanese OST, the current dub cast, etc.

What we'll get:
>Horrible Animation that will make Kanto and Unova's look solid by comparison
>Forgettable companions with irritating quirks who are thrown into the background to either put down Ash completely, suck up to him completely, and/or
>The same shitty TPCi dub we've had for the last 10 yrs., with Cathcart's shitty dialogue/writing in full swing like it was in DP
>Recycled "plot" only in a different setting via "School"
>Meaningless narrative structure
>The same boring, dull Team Rocket who stopped being funny years ago
>>
Hey, where I can read SM Anime summary?
>>
>>28555130
All you need to know is basically it says Ash's goal is now "to graduate like never before," more or less.

SM Anime is literally Da! 2.0 so far...purposeless.
>>
So it'll be shit like always?

Also the animation looks great from what we've seen, hope it stays that way.
>>
>>28555270
Even worse shit, since Ash's goal has been reduced to graduating from a School after 20 years, whereas before he had a goal to become a Master/a dream to achieve by defeating people.

You're kidding on the Animation, though, right? Ash looks ugly af, as does Pikachu.
>>
>>28555297
If you fail at the same goal six times in a row, maybe taking a break and tackling a different one is a good idea, especially if it might help you out the next time you go back to your prior goal.

Also, animation =/= art style.
>>
>>28555161
But SM anime is connected to Kalos like Unova or not?
>>
>>28555111
>Horrible Animation that will make Kanto and Unova's look solid by comparison
well the few seconds of footage we got look better than anything from BW and Kanto
>>
>>28555376
No, it really wasn't, Anon. I've liked all the Animation styles, but SM's is the biggest turd yet. I even miss Kanto and BW's over this.

>>28555365

That'd work if this was 1999, but now? Ash is also still 10, after 20 years? He also looks to be even more retarded than in BW based off both trailers, which is frightening.

Well, the art style for SM is shit, then, that's what I mean.
>>
>>28555161
>All you need to know is basically it says Ash's goal is now "to graduate like never before," more or less.
But we don't know the exact reasoning behind this, or what leads him to it. We're all in the dark about it. Besides, what the hell would he be doing in Alola anyway without gyms?

>>28555161
>SM Anime is literally Da! 2.0 so far...purposeless.
>purposeless
Except it's still advertising Alola and Sun/Moon. It's still serving its point
>>
>>28555602
Art is subjective and what you deem "good" and "bad" means shit.
>>
>>28555365
You do realize it will be the same shit as always, just in a school instead of a wide region, with Ash losing at some kind of tournament and fucking off to a new region to forget what he has learned, right?
>>
File: 1473491916686.png (1MB, 1080x728px) Image search: [Google]
1473491916686.png
1MB, 1080x728px
>>28555111
you people are hilarious. pretty sure no one fucking cared about the anime (expect those in the anime general of course and that one time moron-ash lost again), and now something like this happens and you're all fucking up in arms. hilarious.

it was shit. now its more shit. bfd.
>>
>>28555370
Not really, no.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.