[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you all know what this really is. All of you animefags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I hope you all know what this really is. All of you animefags got played from the beginning. They knew you'd get hyped, they knew you'd be cheering for this faggot to win.

And they knew how mad you'd be when he inevitably lost.

They planned it all ahead of time, that's why this new series will be a fucking school. No league, no competition, nothing. And when the 8th generation rolls around, they're counting on every one of you to forgive and forget.

Stop playing into their goddamn hands. Give up on this shitty series and just enjoy the games. The anime will never be worth anything. Nothing happens, no resolution, no actual growth. Only the illusion of these elements. Just give up, it's meaningless.
>>
>>28553567
Whens gen 8 though??
They expect people to sit through a shitty sol when there are much much better anime out there in the sol genre?
Anyway yep your right.
>>
desu I just want Ash to finally retire so I can retire from the god damn pokemon series as well. I am way too damn old for pokemon now and just watching the anime for Ash pretty much.
>inb4 lol ashnime lover.
>>
>>28553615
3 - 5 years. Long enough to count on the fandom at large forgetting about XY.

Don't let them have their way.
>>
>>28553670
It's never going to happen, anon. Pick a stopping point and just leave.

Or you can turn around, read PokeSpe and stop at the end of the RGB chapter.
>>
>>28553670
That's just it, though. Ash will never retire. You're playing right into their hand
>>
I fucking hate this mentality. The "they're doing something bad on purpose because they want to laugh and shit on you"

First of all, the anime isnt even out yet. Does it look more silly, yes, of course, but a new artstyle and a new focus doesnt mean that the show cant be good at what they are trying to achieve.

Second... why would they even try to do a thing badly? To shit on the audience? Do you really think they would do that? They NEED to make good products, so that they can sell more games and toys, so making something horrible is actually detrimental in every fucking way.

Seriously, no company is shitting on us by trying something new. This new Pokemon anime is not an insult. Neither is Metroid Prime Federation Force nor Paper Mario Coor Splash. Why? Because not insulting your fanbase is the option that is the closest to fucking common sense.

Pd: mobileposter, excuse the bad writing.
>>
>>28553615
You have no idea its a SOL. It won't be. They're adding a dynamic of him going to school. There's still going to be battles and adventure.

Don't be so new.
>>
>>28553567
Jesus Christ OP who gives a shit you fat fuck it's just a fucking show stop getting triggered that Pokemon is for kids
>>
File: wizard.jpg (42KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
42KB, 435x571px
>>28553746
>at a school
>trailer shows ash doing daily activities at school
>inter-personal relationships at school explored

Slice of life
>>
>>28553743
You miss the point of my opening post. I'm not saying they're intentionally making shit.

I'm saying they're intentionally making something so different to try and make angry fans forget.

Why? Not because they wanted to make fans angry, but simply because they wanted to continue Ash's journey into the next region, as they always do. I'm simply asserting that they knew viewers would be angry, so they're taking steps to help them forget when gen 8 comes around.

It's not exactly malicious, but it is bullshit. I don't know why they want to hold on to Ash and have him lose the league in every series, but that's a tradition they're determined to keep. And they don't mind getting a little experimental to further this end.

Don't let them have their way.
>>
>>28553567
What's wrong with his faaace?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.