[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wes/Leo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Colosseum_Wes_3D.png (351KB, 560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Colosseum_Wes_3D.png
351KB, 560x1280px
>post you are mums face when he is in Alola
>>
>>28552983
>To think he was going to be the final boss of XD at some point.
>>
>>28553011
>C'mon guys, that's WAY to edgy!!!11!1/
>>
>>28552983
Wishing they would make an anime about colosseum instead
>>
>>28553032
>dresses like a final fantasy middle evil boss
>joins evil team
>tries to kill everybody of said team with A BOMB!!1!
>has edgy psychic/dark duo
>has edgy hoverbike or something
>steals a stealing machine
>etc

Cant get more edgy than that, senpai
>>
File: Cloud_Advent_Children_SSB4.png (102KB, 316x509px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_Advent_Children_SSB4.png
102KB, 316x509px
He's literally the Pokemon universe's Cloud.
>tfw he will never show up again
>>
>>28553128
>Edgy Physic/Dark duo
You mean the ones that evolve by friendship?
>Tries to kill everybody of said team with A BOMB!!1!
No, he just blew a hole into the wall to get the snag machine and for a quick escape.
>Steals a stealing machine
And then uses it to capture violent Pokemon who have had their hearts closed and befriends them.

Come on, anon. You can't just throw the word edgy around.
>>
>>28553320
>Wes joins Team Snagem for unclear reasons, but then leaves.
>Before he does, he plants a bomb to completely destroy Team Snagem's headquarters and steals the portable version of the Snag Machine - a device that can turn Poké Balls into Snag Balls - which can be used to catch Pokémon already owned by other Trainers. In the process Wes reveals the hidden base to the police of Orre.

He is an edgelord and a snitch
>>
>>28553446
>what is an anti-hero
Explain to me exactly why you think Wes is "edgy" without actually using the word edgy.
>>
>>28553011
Stop spreading fake rumors. There is literally no credible basis for this rumor being true.
>>
File: I'm Wes.png (38KB, 567x434px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Wes.png
38KB, 567x434px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.