[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come none of my threads ever live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: WowThanks.gif (2MB, 440x309px) Image search: [Google]
WowThanks.gif
2MB, 440x309px
Also depression thread.
>>
>>28552853
Why hoot hoot has 2 feet? Doesn't he has just 1?
>>
>>28552853
Have you tried samefagging? It works for me.
>>
>>28552935
Do you read the PokeDex or are you just a tremendous faggot by choice?
>>
File: 37357665.jpg (110KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
37357665.jpg
110KB, 1024x864px
Dunno what to tell ya Anon.
Have some lilligants.
>>
>>28552945
>admitting that
>>
>>28552853
Don't worry Anon, I'll post in your thread. Just allow me to sage first though.
>>
>>28552950
I legit thought he had just one.
>>
>>28552985
He's always standing on one foot anon, but he does have two.
>>
>>28552950
>richardex
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 256x199px
>>28552853
>make thread
>always less than 10 replies
>hits page 10 before the end of the day
It's okay OP, I'll do unto you what I would want done unto me.
>>
File: 1473977037289.png (187KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473977037289.png
187KB, 800x600px
>>28552853
Turn that frown upside down. Don't let life get you down. easier said than done but still...
>>
>>28552853
Why be depressed? Pokemon Sun and Moon release in just two months!
>>
>>28553159
Who the fuck is Richard?
>>
>>28552853
The only threads that live are news and shitposting. This includes the generals.
>>
File: 1473583570776.png (254KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
1473583570776.png
254KB, 500x618px
>>28552853
>Also depression thread.
Finally. I feel so bad right now, glad I'm not alone in these sorts of feelings. College sucks.
>I have no car
>the cafeteria always has the same breakfast
>lunch is only served during classes
>half the "clubs" available aren't even clubs
>bathrooms are shared by half the floor
>little to no reception
>classes are overworking me
>still no friends (except for that one girl I sit next to in one of my classes)
>tired of "instant" foods (I know how to cook basic things but I can't get ingredients without a car)
>still don't even know what I want to major in
>got the worst hall even though I didn't apply for it
>air conditioner full blast in it and every single one of my classes. Coupled with me getting cold easily = lugging around jacket in the hot outside weather
In high school at least I could manage being social with everyone who wasn't my friend but here I just can't. I don't know if it's stress or just the fact that I can't keep up an "act" of friendliness if I see people 24/7 wherever I go, but I just want it all to end. This was where I was supposed to be an adult but I feel less free than before. I have more to say but I've already ranted with my brother about it. The only thing keeping me going is pokemon and a class I'm taking that's very fun and has a neat professor. But yeah, I've probably listened to the japanese trailer's music a million times by now because it's the only thing that makes me feel better. Especially since I come from a place that's somewhat subtropical in the summer. Alola reminds me of those summer months where I didn't have to worry about anything.
>>
>>28553693
Shit, anon
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 1398x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 1398x1032px
>>28553693
Damn, that sucks anon. Do you want any Lillie pics or something to cheer you up?
>>
>>28553693
You're doing better than you think.
Don't worry, you'll make friends.
>>
>>28552853
>How come none of my threads ever live?
Because everything dies.
>>
This a pity party? Sign me up, anon
>>
>>28553693
I ended up getting sick of ready/instant meals too.
Try mixing hot sauce or something similar onto them.
>>
Hope you guys get better.
>>
>>28553693
join the weeb club
>>
>>28553693
I'm sorry for your issues it's sort of like me with the food. I wish I can eat comfortably there or swallow at all for that matter. It's been a year now but I woke up one night not being able to swallow and had a panic attack over it. While I can still technically swallow it is super uncomfortable though. I feel like every time I swallow food or water I'm gonna choke and it is a constant fight of working around that. Sometimes I'm forced to spit out what I eat or drink cause my throat rejects me swallowing. Doctors say it's just acid reflux and I even had an endoscopy but the doctors said I was alright. I do believe I have acid reflux and I did end up taking medication but it still didn't relieve this issue. I don't know what to do anymore this one little thing is fucking up my life. It's causing so much depression and stress that I am on constant thoughts of what will happen to me and it screws over everything else that I enjoy. I have no where to get help anymore and I've concluded that I am just fucking insane now. It's not what I am eating it is more so the functionality but I don't know what caused it.
>>
>>28557392
Sounds like you need a good throat dicking
>>
>>28553693
I really feel your pain OP, I had a hard time adapting to college myself. What year are you?
>>
>>28560083
>OP
I'm dumb, meant to say anon.
>>
>>28552935
thats torchic. thats why it's not fire/fighting yet.
>>
File: smug homer.jpg (13KB, 206x303px) Image search: [Google]
smug homer.jpg
13KB, 206x303px
>>28552853
>tfw your thread was so successful it was screencapped
i.imgur.com/0oYp6Wh.png
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.