[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at TPCI and got a copy of the game early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 250px-Type_Null.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Type_Null.png
49KB, 250x250px
It's not fucking sorcery, screencap me bitches. Here's What I can say
Marshadow is a thing, but it's not what people say it is, it looks like a skeleton with swords for arms and legs. It evolves from a white dog, don't know the name because I have a japanese copy.

Split evolutions are a thing, In moon at least Rowlet becomes a fucking purple ninja cassowary out of nowhere.
Poplio becomes a viking walrus.
Litten becomes a lion with pants.

Your rival's starter gets the sun evo.
There's two fossils, and they are dinosaurs.
It's not that out of place since almost none of the fossil pokemon in previous regions were in the right locations.
The fossils are 3 stage and are gifted to you, the game assumes you keep them and gives you a mega stone for each.

The first fossil is a tyrunt-like thing with a simpler design that becomes a ceratosaurus, then a rock/steel ceratosaurus with metal parts. The mega looks like some deviantart oc humanoid anthro shit but the rest of the line looks pretty cool

The second fossil is a red dinosaur, it becomes a red carnotaurus with a white mullet, then a carnotaurus in metalic armor. The rival gets it so I don't know the mega.

Lunala is another forced capture, but Solgaleo appears in the story in a prologue cutscene, believe it or not the Ultra Beasts actually kill it, how's that for shock value?

The guy with Type: Null befriended an Aether scientist and after getting too involved grows the arm of an ultrabeast, you fight him in this state and eventually fight him again as a complete ultra beast to "save" him.

He says some emo shit but your character decks him right in the face for comedic value.

I'm at the graveyard now, someone is mourning their Pyroar, this game really fucking hates lions.
>>
Stop fucking shitposting and show us proof you cockslap.
>>
File: jack black holding a sign.jpg (19KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
jack black holding a sign.jpg
19KB, 293x282px
>>28552338
>don't know the name because I have a japanese copy.
All games have had all language options regardless of region since XY.
Stopped reading there. Neck yourself.
>>
Is Guzma based?
>>
File: 1471554751277.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471554751277.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
>>28552338
i wanna fick Type: Null desu
>>
File: Type Null Unbound.jpg (73KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Type Null Unbound.jpg
73KB, 320x320px
>>28552338
I'm with you so far, OP. Question, though; is this 'leak' of Type: Null's Forme Change legit or just another convincing fake?
>>
>>28552338
>because I have a japanese copy.

Stopped reading right there. You just exposed yourself, you retard.
>>
>>28552338
I understand these references.
>>
>>28552553
For the amount of power Xeed Millenniummon is supposed to have, that design seems weak to me. Moon-Millenniummon actually seems stronger and it's a soul in a crystal.
>>
>>28552553
Absolutely legit
>>
>>28552416
Oh yeah.
>>
File: 'Leaks'.png (940KB, 1166x655px) Image search: [Google]
'Leaks'.png
940KB, 1166x655px
>>
>>28552338
>this game really fucking hates lions
I can't believe it took me this long to get the joke.
Good job, OP.
>>
File: DSCS_-_Arata_(Eater).png (1MB, 1272x718px) Image search: [Google]
DSCS_-_Arata_(Eater).png
1MB, 1272x718px
>>28552338
>The guy with Type: Null befriended an Aether scientist and after getting too involved grows the arm of an ultrabeast, you fight him in this state and eventually fight him again as a complete ultra beast to "save" him.

This is literally Arata from Cyber Sleuth.
>>
Do you guys think they'd ever do Pokemon X Digimon? It'd be sick. Kind of like Street Fighter X Tekken, a game for each.
>>
>gets a ultra beast arm and turns into an ultra beast until the main protagonist punch him in the face

Nigger that's just straight up lifted from Digimon cybersleuth, you're full of shit OP
>>
>>28552779
Read the rest of OP's post. Anything else seem familiar?
>>
>>28552416
People not getting this are idiots
>>
>>28552795
Nah, digimon doesn't have set designs or a set canon. And pokemon wouldn't bait you with cool designs you're not allowed to use OH WAIT
XD001
>>
>>28552843
Dead lions
>>
>>28552338
hey why don't you take a picture?
>>
>>28552795
Never Ever
The "rivalry" never existed in Japan and the worlds are too different
It'd be like Street Fighter X Mortal Kombat
>>
File: 1472054229827.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472054229827.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>ok look another """"leaks"""" thread with absolutely no evidence other than "lol trust me guys"

When are they gonna start banning this retarded shit?
>>
>>28553248
You're not paying any attention
>>
>>28553261
Okay. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>28553302
Might want to reread the OP bruh
>>
>>28553214
Pictures would ruin the magic
>>
File: image.gif (87KB, 372x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
87KB, 372x572px
>people don't realize he's literally describing digimon
>>
>>28553327
Anything in particular I should be looking for?
>>
>>28552338
>a tiger cub evolving into a lion
Makes no sense
>>
>>28553398
Just read down the thread
>>
>>28552338
Improve your English dubs or forfeit the rights, TPCi, that's what I want to see.
>>
Going to assume Lusamine is a shit cook
>>
>>28553500
>What is reading comprehension
>>
>>28552338
>I have a Japanese copy

No you don't. All copies are multilingual.

I wish the mods would ban people like you.
>>
>>28553782
You wouldn't want him banned if you actually read the post
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.