[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh xp share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: turn it off faggots.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
turn it off faggots.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
>muh xp share
>>
>>28551555
>3.65mb .jpg
>sideways
>muh

good thread
>>
>>28551571
my trips
>>
I only ever use it if I'm doing a Nuzlocke, and even then I only use it for grinding. It's just too overpowered in it's current state.
>>
>>28551555
>hey veepee, its lizardfucker aka slugfucker 2.0: electric lizard
Fuck you Lizardfucker
>>
>>28551555
>4 pokemon teams
You can't defend this.
>>
>>28551555
>Doesn't even use lucky egg to stick with the level curve
>>
>>28551571
This
>>
>>28551555
your team is actually the worst fucking thing i've ever seen holy shit
>>
File: 1426114975743.png (339KB, 823x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426114975743.png
339KB, 823x720px
>>28551555
>Greninja
>Charizard
>>
>>28552043
I'm kind of curious to see how it will be in SM, as apparently that may have the XY EXP Share but the BW EXP System, which would in theory keep Pokemon from getting overlevelled
>>
>>28551555
>implying EXP share actually takes difficulty away
>>
>>28551555
I unironically like your team, OP.
>>
>>28552496
WHY DON'T THEY JUST REDUCE THE FUCKING VALUE OF THE XP SHARE TO CORRECT LEVELS REEEEEE
>>
>>28552532
>Implying it makes your team overleveled and that isn't just you making them overleveled.
>>
>>28553411
Exp share reduces the time it takes to level pokemon, it doesn't make the game easier. There's a difference.
>>
>>28552043
>using gen 6 exp share in a nuzlocke ever

Holy shit, may as well play it at all
>>
>>28552315
Both solid mons, fucking contarian shit. Swap gogoat and furfrou with tyrantrum and avalugg and you've got my team from my first playthrough of y.
>>
>>28551555
I hope you're playing on set.
>>
>>28553438
>Grinding
>>
Your charizard better fucking have DORAGON KUROU. I mean, you DO want to win, right?
>>
>>28552538
Thanks.

Hawlucha and Gogoat are da real MVP's

Furfrou surprised me, in a good way.

>>28553711
Only way to play anon.
>>
>>28553442
During grinding. Only. If I'm going to level my mons I might as well get it done in ten minutes instead of an hour, and I see no problem with that. Unless you like playing A Button Simulator 2016, anon.
>>
>>28551571
First post, best post. OP is a faggot as usual.
>>
>>28553277
This. XY EXp share would be great if it actually split the exp instead of giving half exo for free to pokemon who didn't fight.
>>
The Exp Share is great for EV training.

Just turn it off for normal play.
>>
>get XP share
>get super training so you can train and be the very best like you're told to
>get cute petting minigame to become even better friends with the creatures you're told to befriend

>you're not supposed to use ANY of it unless you want the adventure to become a non-game that cannot possibly be lost
These could have been the helper features of an SUPER hard Pokemon game, make players feel like they're never ever out of options when the game gets too hard for them, I'd understand that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.