[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashnime fags BTFO by shigeru miyamoto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1308.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>28545822
I really hope you're pretending to be retarded
>>
>>28545822
So does that mean greninja the Pokemon he made such a great connection with is going to be benched?
>>
>>28545859
I'd abandon Ash too if we worked so hard to get me to final frog form, only for us to lose with a poorly-written copout. Nigga's cursed, you're better off without him.
>>
>>28545822
Why does pikachu have hair now in almost every shot?
>>
>>28545938
>poorly-written copout.
Better than Sinnoh desu
>>
>>28545969
I say Ash using his B team being the only person to dent that fuckand actuall knock out 2 legendaries isn't an awful loss
>>
>>28545938
Ash losing isn't the worst part its the wack continuity of an ongoing series that makes the anime shit
>>
>>28545859
>oh haha greninja you're perfect, any trainer would be glad to call your their partner
>you're such a good FRIEND
>okay I'm going to go to a new region with my main partner pikachu, you can stay here

Greninja is mega cuck'd.
>>
>>28545859
Why wouldn't it be benched? He's going to a new region. Every pokemon not named Pikachu is getting benched.
>>
>>28546246
Yessss but the fact that this specific pokemon has such a strong bond with him yet he's putting him aside is a testament of how shit the show is
>>
>>28545969
>Implying
>>
>>28545822
Wait, is he saying I'm the Ash with the Pikachu and the guy I shouldn't worry about is Ash with Ash Greninja? Well then shit, of course I wouldn't be worried. Ash Greninja will get one-shot with an electric z-move
>>
what is with that gay pose he does with his arms
>>
>>28546012
Do the writers actually think they'd have to drop Ash if he wins once or some shit? Because they've had him win things before. All they gotta do is go "Okay cool, I won! Now off to the next region!" Do they think a protagonist losing every time is better than one winning every time or some shit? I get the feeling they do
>>
>>28545822
>The guy Satoshi Tajiri named the rival after
>Classic Gary Bantz
>>
>>28545953
Because Pikachu has fur, it's a nice touch
>>
>>28545822
What did he mean by this? I didnt understand
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.