[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is actually great, you idiots!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 12

File: 1473945883675[1].jpg (65KB, 852x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473945883675[1].jpg
65KB, 852x384px
It proves the previous animation team got so pissed with Ash losing Kalos league that they chose to quit instead of conitinuing working on a shitty anime for fans of Sysyphus' myth.

The directors couldn't find any quality team and only shitty teams could be contracted.
>>
>>28543761
Link?
>>
>>28543761

Yes! This season is going to be good.
:)
XY season was crap from the beginning.
>>
>>28543761
Except the animation is better. Anyone who wants every frame to look normal over more fluid animation is retarded.
>>
>>28543775
No, that's Ash.
>>
>>28543824
Your sarcasm is powerful
>>
>>28543775
Never mind found it
>>28543846
Fuck off
>>
File: stop.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>people actually praising the animation

The first few episodes are always better animated than the rest of the show. It never stays that way, it will decline until it reaches its norm. You'll only maybe see it again in a handful of episodes, the rest will be the same budget shit as always.

So you'll be stuck with sub-par animation AND the shitty new art style.
>>
>>28543761
>he doesn't know what smear frames are
this is why retards can't into animation
>>
>>28543761

>working on a shitty anime for fans of Sysyphus' myth.

Actually made me kek
>>
itt a bunch of dipshits thinks fluid animation is shit-tier compared to the first 5 gens glorified powerpoints

x and y was a step in the right direction and this is a huge leap
>>
>>28543761
>It proves the previous animation team got so pissed with Ash losing Kalos league that they chose to quit instead of conitinuing working on a shitty anime for fans of Sysyphus' myth.
Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>28544131

Why are they so angry?
>>
>>28543799
Nice sarcasm
>>
>2016
>Thinking some gook anination company has any emotional attachment to the shit they're paid pennies to churn out
>>
>>28544244
>he actually thinks the animation will stay fluid

Is this your first anime?
>>
Shit looks straight like yokai watch

Not even memeing

This shit is horrendous

>animefags will defend this

Lmaoo what a cucked fanbase
>>
>>28544259
Yes
>>
>>28544342
It's the first giant direction change the anime has had since it began. There's at least a shadow of a chance it could continue to look good.

>>28544377
The animefags are the ones who hate it the most.
>>
>>28544377
Have you actually ever watched Yokai Watch? Its anime is miles better than the Pokemon anime
>>
>>28544444
Waste of quints tbqh senpai
>>
>>28544453
This.

>>28544460
I feel ashamed.
>>
>>28544244
>thinks the animation shown in a promo trailer will stay the same through all the season
>thinks the studio didn't invest more time and resources making these 30-40 seconds than making a full episode
>>
>>28544444
>There's at least a shadow of a chance it could continue to look good.
Ash has more chances of winning a pokemon league than this shit continuing to look as "good" as the promo
>>
>>28543761
Am I the only one who likes the new style? It looks fluid and fucking fun to watch and better than the literally my moms anime style of the last few series.
>>
>>28544605
>Am I the only one who likes the new style?
Yes
You need to be 18+ to post on 4chan
>>
>>28544581

Maybe, but I see no point in calling an animation ugly when everything we've seen is good.
This is why you anime fans always get flashy power points instead of real animation and all anime continue to drop quality
>>
>>28544559
>>28544581
I'm tellin' you guys, it's possible. With the hype for Sun and Moon being as intense and consistent as it is, and with GO bringing new interest, they're primed to surprise us.
>>
Imagine if this was chicken-chan lead
>>
>>28544699
They had the possibility of selecting the best frames they had for this commercial, which is supposed to convince the audience to watch it, and we got shit designs and quality. It looks like they just gave up on this leagueless season and instead they are saving the resources for the next gen
>>
>>28544846
>shit quality
Arguable, the use of smearing to me is way better than the whipping into different poses. Having one frame of inbetween between most movements with the older anime was cheap looking and hard to look at. Plus, most of the "bad frames" are inbetweens that are shown for a 24th of a second and are purposefully drawn to bridge said movement. Kind of a basic deal with most well-made shows.

>designs
What bad designs? It's the same designs as before but rounder.
>>
>>28544377
Fuck off, Richard.
>>
>>28545005
rodolfo?
>>
>>28544661
>everything we've seen is good.

The fucking promo trailer is already full of QUALITY, and you save your best footage for the promo. That speaks volumes about how the rest of the show will look.
>>
>>28544260
They are looking at your benis
>>
File: 1459706496089.jpg (71KB, 581x654px) Image search: [Google]
1459706496089.jpg
71KB, 581x654px
>all that memeing about Ash never aging
>he is now getting younger instead
>>
>>28544453
Its good, but its the YOKAI WATCH anime, not the POKEMON anime. If I want to watch the Yokai Watch anime, ill watch the Yokai Watch anime, not some pale imitator desperately trying to get its viewership back.

>>28545005
That post wasn't anywhere near Richardposting, you Ashcuck.
>>
>>28544983
I was going to reply ou seriously but this made me chuckle.
>What bad designs? It's the same designs as before but rounder.
Have a (you)
>>
>>28545109
I don't know if you have vision problems but this looks fucking nothing like Yokai Watch. YW has the same clean art style as XY.

This looks more like fucking Medabots or Summer Wars or something, but without the charm.
>>
>>28545031

>Postihg still images to prove animation looks like shit

Literally why Animetards get powerpoints instead
>>
>>28543846
Underrated post.
>>
>>28544700
>Lillie, Lana and Mallow get the spotlight
>Swimsuit episodes and sexual tension with Ash
This couldn't be better, Ae you ready for the pokemon harem anime?
>>
>>28545153
Not the visual style, man.

>school setting with a monster of the day scenario
>flying encyclopedia helper that's going to be a memester
>general over exaggerated reactions to everything to make it "funny"

If that wasn't enough, idk what is. Maybe after a couple episodes you'll see the ED have lines about darting to have it stick to you.
>>
>>28543872
As is your autism
>>
>>28545190
That entire scene looks like shit you idiot. Ash is QUALITY in every frame.

Fluid animation doesn't mean good animation when the animated object is drawn like shit. And again, like every season and every anime, the animation will decline while the shitty art style remains.
>>
>>28545238
The expressions aren't anymore exaggerated than old seasons of the ashnime. I'm actually glad that's back because XY was sterile as fuck.

I know they're aping the school setting, I don't care as long as it's done well. But it looks like shit regardless.
>>
they change the art style every series.
>>
>>28545109
>desperately trying to get its viewership back
What viewership? I doubt the kids got assblasted over this or the League loss. Or were you referring to the man children that are in no way part of the target demographic?

Daily reminder that this show isn't made with literally any of you in mind. Complaints about the direction of the anime on this board are inherently worthless.
>>
>>28543846
No, this is Patrick.
>>
>>28545238

you're kind of reaching if you think the school setting of Yokai Watch is anything significant or worth aping

it's only there because the protagonist happens to be a schoolboy. It's largely incidental. You're reaching if you think the school setting is in any way related to YW.
>>
>>28543761
I can get into this
>pokeharem2016
my body is ready
>>
>>28545367
>What viewership? I doubt the kids got assblasted over this or the League loss. Or were you referring to the man children that are in no way part of the target demographic?
There are more people watching YW than Pokemon
>>
>>28545367
>What viewership? I doubt the kids got assblasted over this or the League loss. Or were you referring to the man children that are in no way part of the target demographic?

No, I mean the kids watching Yokai Watch instead. Like even before the shitstorm that was Ash losing Kalos (rightfully so), it was well know that the Ashnime was flopping in ratings while YW still managed to stay afloat even if the games are flopping in their end. That's why its trying to be more like it because S/M is allowing them to inadvertently (no League so the plot could be whatever they want, and RotomDex)
>>
>>28545367

Yeah, the Pokemon anime's ratings have dropped, but not to the point its ratings are no longer reported. It still ranks highly in the general number of kids programs.

If it drops to the point that it stops getting reported, THEN you have a problem. All the drop in the anime's ratings indicate is that it's suffering the same kind of fatigue you'd expect from a show that's been running nonstop for twenty god damned years.
>>
>>28545444
>There are more people watching YW than Pokemon

YW isn't 20 fucking years old
>>
>>28545382
>games for the first time don't feature a League, rather something unique
>games also feature a Whisper like helper in the form of RotomDex
>anime is flopping due to kids watching YW and this is the perfect time to strike back since they're not restricted by game conventions

Hmmmmm...
>>
>>28545448

Rotomdex was created for the games.

The anime always uses the current model Pokedex. Did you think they'd suddenly stop?

You need more than that to go "oh man he's totally Whisper". Fuck, the whole point of Whisper is that he doesn't actually know ANYTHING.
>>
>>28545470
>>28545451
Detective Conan is 25 years old and has twice the Pokemon ratings. Doraemon and Sazae-san have been running for even more years and still manage to have 3 to 4 times the viewership Pokemon has. And YW manages to outrank Pokemon despite having a similar premise but with youkais
>>
>>28545505
What part of "taking advantage of not being restricted by gaming conventions" do you not understand?

Of course RotomDex isn't going to be Whisper in the games and was designed with the games in mind first; the Ashnime has NEVER paralleled the games entirely for better or for worse (mostly worse) and more or less are their own entity within the Pokemon super franchise.

What I'm saying is that the anime staff looked at the content of S/M, saw that certain trends for kiddie anime (YW) are working and are trying to apply them to get back ratings.

Its not that hard to understand:
>>
>>28545479

The Pokemon anime isn't flopping, anon. It's doing better than a large number of kidvid anime who, surprise surprise, don't post the same numbers but still get second seasons.

That also doesn't take into account that Pokemon is still doing quite well in terms of rentals, dvrs, and streaming, which western sources don't report as much.

Westerner understandings of anime ratings are always fucking stupid and narrowly focused because they only compare things in small microcosms with a limited understanding of the actual fucking situation associated with them.

If they're aping YW at all, they're doing it because they want a piece of the same pie, not because they're desperate.
>>
File: vwpnzyls2oelafjkn9vf.gif (3MB, 736x384px) Image search: [Google]
vwpnzyls2oelafjkn9vf.gif
3MB, 736x384px
>>28543761
Learn about animation. That's a smear frame. It's done on purpose.
>>
>>28544235
I understood it... I understood that reference!
>>
>>28545564

Those shows are a fucking Japanese institution. Pokemon is up there but come the fuck on, anon.

Pokemon still regularly hits the top ten. That's not a franchise that's in trouble.
>>
>>28545597
>>The Pokemon anime isn't flopping, anon. It's doing better than a large number of kidvid anime who, surprise surprise, don't post the same numbers but still get second seasons
>compares a kid's show ratings with seasonal/late-night anime
>>
>>28543880
Link? I can't find it.
>>
>>28545374
+1 bro xD
>>
>>28545597
>"Th-The Ashnime is doing fine, g-guys... Y-y-you baja gaijin just don't u-understand..."

Have fun watching discount Keita and friends this gen then.
>>
>>28545630
Camus is normie tier
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>28545665

I'm not. I'm comparing it to other shows that target the same fucking demographic. Pokemon, YW, Dragonball, Doraemon, Conan, One Piece, etc.

there's tons of shows that get continued seasons despite not even touching the top 10. Precure doesn't even come close and it shows no signs of stopping, and still has regular movies every year.
>>
>>28545647
>those anime are doing better because they are a japanese institution, pokemon isn't
Don't forget the production costs of Pokemon if you want to compare it with other lame kid's shows
>>
>>28545711

>I can't come up with a decent reply so I'm gonna do my best to make you sound pathetic
>>
>>28545728

I've never heard any reports that this has put them in trouble.
>>
>>28543761
That's not how it works you fucking autist.
>>
>>28545738
If you seriously looking at the 3's and 4's its getting for such a high budget production and thinking "Hmmm... Yup! Its fine, fuck off Baka gaijin", you're clearly not gonna want to discuss it and will happily watch the new stuff anyways.

More power to you I guess, but don't get uppity when people stop taking your argument seriously. Just go watch your Ashnime already.
>>
>>28545726
>I'm not. I'm comparing it to other shows that target the same fucking demographic. Pokemon, YW, Dragonball, Doraemon, Conan, One Piece, etc.
August 29- September 4 TV ratings
>Sazae-san 12.4
>Doraemon 9.6
>Chibi Maruko-chan 9.0
>OP 7.6
>DBZ Super 6.8
>Conan 6.1
>YW 3.9
>Ace attorney 3.4
>Folktales from Japan 3.2
>Pokemon 3.0
>Rinne 3.0
>>
So do they making something similiar to yokai watch, because they want the same money or because they want to show yokai watch who the boss is here?

Oh btw. Taijiri is responsible for the anime afaik, and I think he always wanted ash to losing the league, because the meaning is "never give up even if you are losing"
>>
>>28545833
To be fair, they are not bad ratings for having such a shit air time (Thursday)
>>
>>28545796

yes, because, again, those numbers aren't actually BAD. And you're ignoring all the other fucking factors that The Pokemon Company takes into account on top of that. Obviously there's elements where they're streamlining things (the Volcanion movie has no prequel special, but those were a relatively new thing anyway) but that's an adjustment, not a full on fucking crisis.

You're looking at only one part of the actual fucking situation and thinking that's all there is. I'm sorry your focus is so narrow, but you're either only being willfully ignorant or you think this is important because these are the only numbers Anime News Network seems to bother with.
>>
>>28545448
The idea is pokemon saw potential in YW's market and adopted ideas they think are attracting viewers.

It's a completely normal and good thing for them to do. Attract customers.

Complaining about similarities in games or shows sounds more like fans being overly territorial than an actual problem.
>>
>>28545833

wow.

You STILL posted a very small number of the shows targeted towards this age group. Shows with a similar budget and production schedule don't even come close and still get more seasons.

You're still fucking acting like the Top 10 is all that matters even when Pokemon is STILL regularly in the top 10.
>>
>>28545877
I'm not comaining about jack shit though, I just find it funny that Pokemon of all things resorted to aping its competitors when its always been the other way around. At least in the anime front, game wise its doing pretty damn stellar.
>>
File: It hurts to live.jpg (18KB, 342x404px) Image search: [Google]
It hurts to live.jpg
18KB, 342x404px
send halp plz
>>
>>28544444
>could continue to look good.
>BW didn't happen
Lmao, the delusion is real
>>
>>28545928

Pokemon has drawn heavily from other franchises before, anon.
>>
>>28545914
I posted data of all the series you mentioned Pokemon was competing with and they all did better than Pokemon. Don't move the goal post to low budget noname series to defend Pokemon, you fucking retard
>>
>>28545991
I'm not denying that, but like, pulling something like this late in the game is just a tad but too funny is all.
>>
File: 1473955708148.png (91KB, 127x319px) Image search: [Google]
1473955708148.png
91KB, 127x319px
whats going on in this thread guys
>>
>>28545996
>I posted data of all the series you mentioned Pokemon was competing with

No you fucking didn't, and you're deliberately ignoring my fucking point

Future Card Buddyfight has been airing regularly since 2013 and it's not even close to any of these shows! But it's apparently successful and influential enough the new digimon series has a character heavily based on someone from it.

Yugioh isn't either either.

A LOT of Japanese kids shows that run year round aren't on here, for god's sake. You posted SOME of the shows Pokemon is competing with.
>>
>>28545914
>You STILL posted a very small number of the shows targeted towards this age group
Post other titles too so we can laugh at you
>>
>>28546121

Okay, here are some various shows targeted towards younger age groups and various genders and demographics, that have been running continuously without similar ratings:

Future Card Buddyfight
Pretty Cure
Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
Jewelpet
Aikatsu
Pripara

that's just off the top of my head.
>>
>>28546111
Do you know how big is the Pokemon franchise? Are you so desesperate to justify the low ratings of Pokemon compared to other anime targeted to the same demographics that you have to resort to lesser brands with way lower budget and advertisement, worse timeslot or less viewed TV stations?

So by your logic, since there are anime doing worse than Pokemon (omitting their lower budget and the fact that they are blatant cards/toy ads, and whose creators' only purpose was that of selling the new products), then Pokemon is doing great
>>
>>28545717
You're real life retarded
>>
>>28546281
>Future Card Buddyfight
>Pretty Cure
>Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
>Jewelpet
>Aikatsu
>Pripara
2 of them are battle card franchises with ads to sell the new decks, while the remaininge 4 are targeted to A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DEMOGRAPHICS
>>
>>28546281
>Pretty Cure
>Jewelpet
>Aikatsu
>Pripara
These are magic girl shows, anon. Only little girls and fat and otakus watch these
>>
>>28546378

show me some numbers on respective budget, and then show me some actual fucking justification that it's led to a meaningful loss on Pokemon's end.

Furthermore, I've never pretended the anime hasn't diminished in some ways, but the degree to which it has isn't as significant as people make it out to be and to say it's FLOPPING is patently fucking absurd
>>
>>28546436

so is HALF THE SHIT IN THE TOP 10, but you people considered it anyway.

As for your first point, you think the Pokemon anime isn't itself an advertisement?
>>
>>28546478
They're still watched more than the Ashnime though.
>>
>>28543846
Doesn't look like Ash...
>>
>>28546481
>show me some numbers on respective budget, and then show me some actual fucking justification that it's led to a meaningful loss on Pokemon's end.
Pokemon is the biggest franchise since it has different kinds of merchandise, things that the other 2 card games don't have. And for the budget, nice try, but even a retard could see pokemon has higher budget because of the brand and the animation quality compared to the other 2.

>Furthermore, I've never pretended the anime hasn't diminished in some ways, but the degree to which it has isn't as significant as people make it out to be and to say it's FLOPPING is patently fucking absurd
Barely managing to rank 10th with all the fame and advertisement the brand has is not a good thing either. If you think that losing agains the other big shows is okay because "it's doing better than yugioh and magic girl shows!" then you are just delusional
>>
>>28546606

no

no they're not

that's the entire point
>>
>>28546504
>As for your first point, you think the Pokemon anime isn't itself an advertisement?
So you are okay for Pokemon being it's-just-an-ad tier anime to justify the poor ratings? Well, then they aren't doing it any better because they got beaten by another ad anime, YW
>>
>>28546688
The fucking point is that those are targeted to GIRLS
>>
>>28546640
>Pokemon is the biggest franchise since it has different kinds of merchandise, things that the other 2 card games don't have. And for the budget, nice try, but even a retard could see pokemon has higher budget because of the brand and the animation quality compared to the other 2.

that's not what I said. I want you to post evidence of an actual loss. Of revenue, not just the perception and interpretation of ratings. You've also talked about what you IMAGINE Pokemon's budget is verses what it actually is.

>Barely managing to rank 10th with all the fame and advertisement the brand has is not a good thing either. If you think that losing agains the other big shows is okay because "it's doing better than yugioh and magic girl shows!" then you are just delusional

You're telling me I'm delusional because I'm judging Pokemon's success in the actual ecosystem it competes in? What the actual fuck?
>>
>>28546696

anon, I'm sorry but

every anime exists to sell you stuff.

toys, blu-rays, cards, video games, rubber straps, clear files.

no one is fucking doing it for the art.
>>
reminds me of one piece, guess it's because of the summery concept it matches the feeling of a Hawaii themed era. They are revitalising the series as every good long-term popular company does, anyone complain doesn't understand business and that's why they are normies
>>
>>28546745
>The fucking point is that those are targeted to GIRLS

I KNOW that.

But look at this fucking post: >>28545833

Sazae-san is geared towards general audiences and families. Chibi Maruko-chan is for little girls. One Piece, Ace Attorney, and Rinne technically target a few years older audience than Pokemon.

people fucking forced a comparison to shows for other demographics outside of my posts. And yet I'm irrelevant for shows that at least aim for a similar age group or share the fact that they exist to sell merchandise? What the fuck?
>>
>>28543872
Im not the same anon but
Its not sarcasm, non-defined shapes are easier to play around, to make a more enjoyable thing to watch.
>>
File: youkai-watch-review.jpg (295KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
youkai-watch-review.jpg
295KB, 1280x800px
How is this look the same? Not even in the sightest
>>
File: 1471664788199.jpg (91KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471664788199.jpg
91KB, 700x1000px
>>28547203
>how is this look the same
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-15+at+02.05.23).png (19KB, 98x70px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-15+at+02.05.23).png
19KB, 98x70px
>>28545031
>>
File: 1445827715256.jpg (100KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445827715256.jpg
100KB, 484x750px
Why did ash lose? What purpose could it serve? I know it's some retarded "buisnessman" 80 year old jap fucker that doesn't know how the world works, but what went through his mind? He's not the type to go "well I'm champion now, I'm going home to jerkoff and become a tauros rancher" he'd keep going, especially if alola has no proper league but something else, no one would go
>well gosh darn ash won? fuck this I'm out
It's ok to show your hero can lose, hell good even, but not for 20 SOLID YEARS. All he's won was one fucking non-canon gimmick league on some bumfuck nowhere islands, and now with the whiplash over this stupidity he'll win the alola not league meaning he's only ever won on two different sets of bumfuck nowhere islands
is this what the mass effect 3 guy felt like?
>>
>that loose and fun art
This is the best pokemon has looked in like ever.
>>
>>28545031
Why does he have to go to school?

He travelled through six different regions and needs to learn how to be a trainer?

The fuck?
>>
>>28548829
Is he actually? You visit schools all the time in the games without taking classes
>>
>>28545771
>>28544259
>>28544407
You guys do realize this whole thing I wrote was a big joke, right?
>>
>>28543775
Here:
>Source: My ass
>>
>>28545619
>relying on silly poses instead of actual proportions to fill in what's missing

holy hell, so this is what you call "quality" today
>>
>>28544131
>The first few episodes are always better animated than the rest of the show. It never stays that way, it will decline until it reaches its norm. You'll only maybe see it again in a handful of episodes, the rest will be the same budget shit as always.

People were saying this at XY&Z too and look what we got.
>>
>>28548829
>>28549362

I think he's gonna graduate as a Kahuna or Island Champion desu, since every other kahuna is also in the same class
>>
The fact that there exist people who defend this abomination is all proof you need:

There are people who will literally defend anything TPC throws at them
>>
File: 200fug.jpg (61KB, 173x356px) Image search: [Google]
200fug.jpg
61KB, 173x356px
>>28543761
Holy shit. I haven't really watched the anime since diamond and pearl but I kept checking things out when shit hit the fan like league battles and other stuff. I'm pretty much only here for the games so I barely even give a fuck most of the time but holy fucking balls this one is hitting even me real hard.
As someone who grew up with Pokemon I almost feel like they are trying to rape my fond childhood memories. I honestly also can't imagine the reason behind all this because I can't think how the hell this is supposed to generate more views. Am I missing something crucial here? I am trying to find reason in the butchering of one of the most popular kids shows in existence so someone help me out here please.
>>
ALOLA WAS A MISTAKE!
>>
>>28543761
Theeeeere we go. It seems like Pokemon finally reached the point Dragonball reached not that long ago. It became Dragonball Super and Pokemon is becoming, well, this.
>>
>>28548829
>He travelled through six different regions and needs to learn how to be a trainer?

He traveled through six different regions and still lost each league excluding filler shit. He fucking needs it.
>>
>>28552275
>He traveled through six different regions and still lost each league excluding filler shit. He fucking needs it.
>Implying everyone who's not literally the best trainer in the whole damn region needs class on how to be a better trainer
>>
>>28552135
People doing new things doesn't ruin your childhood retroactively, are you a Youtube commenter or something?
>>
>>28552236

At least Super has its moments and, compared to the fillers that Dragon Ball was years ago, it is quicker
>>
>>28552463
If someone takes that childhood and rapes it violently in front of your eyes it sure does fucking ruin it. What, are you actually trying to defend that pile of shit? Low standards should have their limit you know?
>>
>>28545031
>>28547538
why does he look so smug? Who the fuck does he think he is? Does he think he's fucking better than them?
>>
So they'll get expressive exaggerated faces, and no other change aside from the story structure being set around things that actual kids do. No loss. Maybe Ash can win a school tournament if it's not too close to the end of the season.
>>
>>28552236
>It became Dragonball Super and Pokemon is becoming, well, this.

I didn't know DB Super's early episodes were praised by acknowledged animators and a good chunk of the sakuga community. Thank you for enlightening me.
>>
>>28553198
I don't even know what the hell you're implying. I'm saying that Pokemon is becoming the abomination that Dragonball Super already is
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.