[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This kills the Pokémon franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

This kills the Pokémon franchise
>>
>>28539407
>implying YW isn't already dead
>>
Which is why Sun/Moon is totally going to crush YW3 in sales in Japan this year.

YW is a dead meme from 2014/2015.
>>
>TF2 is challenged by Overwatch
>TF2 devs release a matchmaking update to try compete that ruins casual play and fucks the game up, chasing people away
>Pokemon is challenged by Yokai Watch
>Pokemon changes the anime formula to try compete that makes the anime less enjoyable

Is getting rival franchises to tie their own noose the hot new strategy in marketing or something
>>
>>28539564

>Anime

Who the fuck cares

The game is important and it's getting a massive improvement because of Yokai Watch
>>
>>28539564

>less enjoyable

You don't know that

Not liking what's going to happen without actually seeing how they handle it is being racist

X and Y would've been shitposted to death just because Best Wishes was garbage, and aside from Ash-Greninja Boogaloo, the other %90 of the anime was on fucking point
>>
>>28539659
>literally rotom dex
>>
>>28539659
>The game is important and it's getting a massive improvement because of Yokai Watch

Yes, everything Pokémon does is because of others. You probably think Keldeo is because of My Little Pony too.

Retard.
>>
>>28539407
>Yokai Watch
You mean "Pokemon meets GeGeGe no Kitaro"?
>>
>>28539407
>SM on track to be the best-selling Pokémon game since RBY
>YW3 manages to sell even less than a remake of its first game
Sure thing.
>>
>>28539407
No, it won't.
>>
>>28540062
>a remake of its first game

When did that happen
>>
>>28540062
>>YW3 manages to sell even less than a remake of its first game

What? There isnt a remake of YW firts game moron
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.