[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I preorder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (492KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492KB, 424x600px
Why shouldn't I preorder?
>>
Jews
>>
>>28539067
It's Pokémon.
If you play Pokémon over the age of 6 then you need to end your life.
You're just wasting resources
>>
>>28539333
Checked
>>
>>28539378
Says the faggot on the POKEMON board
>>
>>28539067
You are not gaining anything by ordering, might as well just buy it on day one and at least listen to early reviewers
>>
>>28539421
Right back at you piece of fuck.
>>
>>28539421
damn you are genius, cross post that on reddit for hundreds of upvotes
>>
>>28539067
You have 3 good reasons.
1. Mighty No. 9
2. No Man Sky
3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
>>
>>28539067
ohhhhh wait so do you basically get a mini someones PC aoo on a phone where they beam the rental HM pokemon to you?
>>
File: AshCheckem.jpg (23KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
AshCheckem.jpg
23KB, 600x469px
>>28539333
What he said.

checked
>>
>>28539067
Because it's a shitty business practice
>>
>>28539497
>Shit game
>Shit game
>Meh game
What of them? Why are they relevant?
>>
>>28539537
Do you have aspergers?
>>
>>28539067
What's that image about? Some new spin off or just some random traingers?
>>
>>28539067
It's a shitty practice that encourages hype culture over actual game quality. Besides, with pokemon specifically, unless you plan on buying both versions, you might change your mind about which version you want
>>
File: okay.jpg (123KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
123KB, 2000x1125px
>>28539378
(You)
>>
>>28539702
Are you really that dense? It's because they made a shit load of cash in the backs of faggots who got over hyped on those poor games. It's been going on for a long time, but preorders are one of the issues with gaming right now.
>>
>>28539067
Because preorders are shit. Plus version exclusives haven't been announced yet. I doubt you'll be unable to find a copy at launch, especially since many will download the game in lieu of purchasing a physical copy.
>>
>>28539702
The first two are bad games which were overhyped and sold well despite being bad because of preorders. The third one is a game where preorder bonus went overboard. All good examples why preorderding is shit
>>
>>28539067
Because there are no worthwhile preorder bonuses and you will be able to find a gazillion copies of the new pokemon games anywhere on launch day. Save it for when shit might actually run out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.