[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About the popularity of Serena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I mean, it has several shortcomings:

She hardly captured pokemons.

She Practically has no battles

In the last episode she just fought a grunt unimportant, she could not even fight with Scientists, but everyone acts as if it were a big deal!

Pokémon Showcase was a disappointment, they hardly showed up and were a worsened version of contests, only the part of presentation, you only had to just be "cute" and girlish, Jessie had a great show in an episode, but lost because it was not "cute", and forbid men to participate.

Nor had romance was completely one-sided.

She must have been one of the partners that made less things throughout the series, has no comparison with May or Dawn, which were practically co-protagonists.

So why this reddit people like her so much? Because the idea of romance? Because it makes Ash more cool, as if it were just a prop for ash?
>>
Yeah I'm looking for more than shipbait in a follower, girl or not, so Serena was really boring to me. But I guess if the only citerium you need for a pokegirl is how much she will suck the protag's dick I guess Serena is best girl
>>
Dawn all the way. The only female protagonist who felt like a protagonist, rather than eye-candy.
>>
I just like Serena's design best, man.
>>
Serena is ugly as fuck with short hair. Misty best girl and badass not an asslicker
>>
>>28539043
Never doubt the cancer that shippers bring.

Serena felt like a cash grab trying to mooch off the success of Love Live and Aikatsu.
>>
I'm not gonna lie, I liked Serena because they focused so much less on the Pokemon Showcases.

Half the reason Dawn is worst girl is that Pokemon Contests were shit.
>>
Serena gets treated worse than all the other main girls.
>>
>>28539043
Shauna beats all of them
>>
>>28539043
may>serena>misty>Dawn>Iris

may had battles, looked good and the biggest problem was her little brother 10/10

serena is purely based on looks (short hair best hair), but that's it.

dawn is rather naive, but not as bitchy as misty

and everything's better than the shit of BW
>>
File: cute autism.jpg (2MB, 1024x6623px) Image search: [Google]
cute autism.jpg
2MB, 1024x6623px
>>28539043
Stop writing in this fucking obnoxious way. Dot is enough to end a sentence, you don't have to tap enter twice.

>She hardly captured pokemons.
Applies to all Pokemon characters.

>She Practically has no battles
Fair but she has performances and has more interaction with Ash.

>but everyone acts as if it were a big deal!
Really?

>Pokémon Showcase was a disappointment
No, it's one of the best things which ever happened in the history of Pokemon anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl11_PHFNzs

>Nor had romance was completely one-sided.
Please use English.
Anyway, I see words "romance" and "one-sided" - if you expected it to be any other way you must be clinically retarded.

>has no comparison with May or Dawn
Other way around.
Also, the proper phrase is "can't compare to".
Why am I not surprised it's some SEA monkey who dislikes Serena?

>So why this reddit people like her so much?
Damn, I got baited. You're just a shitposter.
>>
>>28539043
Does anyone have that comic with Ash presenting his mother all the girls?
>>
File: dawnashhightouch.png (457KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dawnashhightouch.png
457KB, 1280x720px
>>28539043
Dawn and ash became good friends over time they had some fights but it was a great development the DP anime felt like a big family everyone helped one another. Additionally Ash and dawn had their super adorable highfive and their own song together. Ash dawn and brock also were connected by the 3 lake legendaries which was awesome each character had their fitting lake legendary with them.

While serena with ash was like "Oh my gosh it is my childhood friend i love him so much and i will kiss his ass and creepily stalk him everywhere".There was like no real development going on after the part where she denied her mother.
>>
>>28539043
She is good looking and has a cute and submissive personality, this makes her an ideal waifu for many people. Things such as battle skills are things only men should care about.
>>
Misty. She actually had a character and personality. Serena is the worst. She is beyond boring.
>>
>>28541046
>MIsty
>had a character.

If you can call being a bitch a character then yes.
>>
Amour was a ratings grab, Serena's character was wasted, it amounted all for nothing in the end.

>A ton of signs throughout the anime Serena loves Ash: Jealousy, worry, blushing, steaming over Ash, etc.
>3 Posters depicting Ash and Serena together. One of which was a Valentine Poster
>2 relationship charts stating Serena loves Ash
>TV Variety Show host stating Serena would make a good wife because of her devotion and love for Ash
>Shoko creating song from Serena's POV, detailing Serena's feelings for Ash
>Quiz with one of the options being Serena wanting to be Ash's wife
>A "love rival" pushing Serena to make a move on Ash whenever she appears
>>
>>28541087
What else do you call bitchiness? At least she could hold her own in a battle
>>
>>28541087
"Waahhh women should be weak and submissive so they can like me!"
>>
>>28539043
AG and DP were the only good arcs
the rest have been and still are shit, and the lack of chicken-chan is not promising for SM
>>
>>28541087
Her bitchiness is exaggerated, Misty had a lot of moments where she was cute and empathic.
>>
>>28541087
I can. Certainty more interesting than what we got here.
>>
>>28541003
>There was like no real development going on after the part where she denied her mother.
You're fucking retarded. Serena is the only one who found a goal in her life while traveling with Ash and actually worked toward it. She's also the only one who has good reason to travel with Ash while other characters simply tag along with some weak excuse.
>>
>>28541289
dawn saved ash's pikachu. Dawn did have a goal being a great coordinator like her mother once was and she worked towards it bringing up new special ways to use moves to make them look amazing.

Each pokemon showcase of Serena basically was dance jump dance jump dance jump.

Dawns had variety with unique combinations each time and actual contest battles.

Pokemon showcase basically was just uuuhhh let me show you my cute and i get liked.
>>
May is best and Misty comes in second.
Never really cared for the rest.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.