/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are the chinks going to leak the game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: images (7).jpg (18KB, 521x282px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
18KB, 521x282px
China is a large country, so they'll need to fill the warehouses like a a month before the release date. But can the game be leaked earlier? When would the CIA be available online?
>>
>>28536663
October.
>>
>>28536667
Early October?
>>
>>28536667
That early? I thought only honkong has a set date or something like that and it will normally come on the regular date?
>>
>>28536663

hopefully never

whats the point? dont you wanna discover all the shit by yourselves?
>>
>>28536896
No.
>>
They're going to give China the game a month late after last time.
>>
>>28536905
/thread
>>
Off topic but isn't there supposed to be a new trailer today?
>>
>>28536896
Yes I wanna discover it myself, earlier than most of the other people
>>
>>28536915
No there not. It's been confirmed Nov 18 in Chinese trailers.
>>
>>28536663
I personally think the decision to release in China influenced a small part of the game. Primarily the insane amount of attention on Charizard and Blastoise to introduce them to the Chinese.
>>
>>28536923
No
>>
>>28536981
What insane amount of attention? I know you can ride Charizard, but what else is there?
>>
>>28537324

Probably stuffing the regional Pokedex with shittons of Kantos most popular. Even though they did that like crazy in XY.
>>
>I can't wait one fucking more month until the game is released
>Meanwhile I don't have anything else to do with my life
>>
>>28537324
Where is the fire truck Blastoise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28536896
Yes, but you amerifats are going to ruin it anyways so why not have China ruin it for you too?
>>
I used to work for Target back in 2014 and I went into the back and I looked for ORAS and it was there. I believe that was about a month before release so mid -October. Could have gotten there sooner but thats when I started looking back there. Was awesome holding the games before nearly everyone else and I was TEMPTED to steal a copy but I needed my job...
>>
Why do you think that China is even getting the games? Nintendo translates the games for Taiwan and Hong Kong, not the Mainland.
>>
october
>>
it'll leak late October to early November when people get their review copies
>>
>>28536896
I will when they dump the .cia and i can download the game for myself.
>>
>>28536663
You do know the game isn't being released in new territories, right? The ones that benefit from the new language options have been getting the game beforehand. It's not being sold in China because China doesn't have the 3DS
>>
>>28536896
>whats the point? dont you wanna discover all the shit by yourselves?
leaked game means you can play it before anyone else
>>
>>28537505
stay salty eurofag. You probably pirate these games anyway, so who gives a shit about what you want
>>
>>28542092
I'm europoor. Already preordered. But gonna run .cia as soon it gets released because why should I wait 1 more month like a mindless mongoloid while I can play it and get second playthrough when my cartdrige arrive.
>>
Well theres a local gameshop that gets the game 1 day early. I got ORAS and XY both before release date.
>>
>>28536896
Sadly once the game is leaked (inevitable), it will be datamined before release date. We will know everything the game has to offer day 1 and a way to inject Pokemon. It's impossible for video games to contain secrets like that these days due to datamining unless they are creative in hiding them.
>>
>>28542384
no one gives a shit about datamining. A9LH is so easy to do and doesn't require any additional addons/software. As soon as someone got early copy he'll dump rom and people will turn it into .cia.

As soon as they start to send review copies, someone with access to A9LH will download the game through online codes so they game will be accesible to ALL people with CFW. Everyone will play the game by the time they datamine it.
>>
>>28542384

not if you saty out of the internet. I did it for XY and I had a great time. I recoomend doing this
>>
>>28542384
Once we go fully digital this will finally stop being a thing. Why the fuck are people even buying hardcopies anymore?

>day 1 patches
>no colored cart
>no intruction manual
>have to go to store to collect
>takes up shelf space

??
>>
>>28539562
>Why would nintendo sell things to this country with a population of 1+ billion instead of just these two smaller territories?
>>
>>28542754
Not him but china should get a later release date because they always fuck everything up
>>
>>28542646
underage pls leave
>>
>>28542779
But China's the one giving all the lit leeks
>>
>>28542646

Sorry, i'm buying physical copies until they stop making them altogether. I just like the feel of a tangible cart readily available. Plus, its easier to cheat with a cart. Oh and good luck downloading the game in a reasonable amount of time the day of its release. The servers will go to shit and you'll either not be able to download it at all or it will DL at a rate of 0.1kb/sec. The time it would take me to go to a 24 hour walmart and drive home, your digital copy will still be downloading.

Cart Master Race checking in.
>>
>>28542646
Multiple devices. Plus, being able to look at your collection of games on your shelf is nice.
>>
>>28543030
I know you are jesting but I understand people who want a cart, the 3ds ones look pretty cool.
>>
>>28542779
Do they fuck things up for themselves or for you? If it's limited to themselves, why even give a fuck
>>
>>28543030
>The time it would take me to go to a 24 hour walmart and drive home, your digital copy will still be downloading.
I literally forget americans have shit internet

Also, it's a good feel bringing all your games with you and not having to lug carts around like it's 1999.

>>28543124
>being able to look at collection on shelf
fuck off and buy some funko pops or someshit
>>
>>28543285
So was that one issue with the digital copies where they sometimes corrupt for no reason ever fixed? And did Nintendo finally set up a system where if something happens to the console with all the digital copies on it, you can reclaim them with little hassle, along with the saves?
>>
>>28543356
Fuck knows, everything I have is backed up CIAs. I don't pay for games.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.