[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which will be better for Sun and Moon, and will the games be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: New-3DS-models.jpg (30KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
New-3DS-models.jpg
30KB, 620x349px
Which will be better for Sun and Moon, and will the games be taking advantage of the new processor on them as well? what do you guys think and are you going to buy a new console for these games
>>
I highly doubt the N3DS is necessary. The game might boot up faster if nothing else. Trailers still show the framerate slowdown issue and I imagine they're using the latest hardware to record them.
>>
>>28536398
We are only a couple years out from an entirely new handheld console I'm sure. My XL will do just fine.
>>
>>28536453
Pretty much. Hell, pokemon doesn't even have loading screens, the hardware is not gonna make that huge a difference
>>
>>28536398
why the FUCK diddnt NA nintendo give us black small n3ds. Fucking idiots
>>
>>28536398
If you have cfw that enables the n3ds's full processing power the n3ds will make a difference. There's no slowdown on the n3ds with clocking on.
>>
>tfw order new galaxy n3ds for SM
>turn it on grind up lvls start to notice dead pixel on black screen

what the actual fuck ninty
>>
>>28536559
And if you don't have CFW, the "new" 3DS won't make a difference. Except for some exceptions, like Hyrule Warriors Legends, the games are locked to the original 3DS's specs.
>>
>>28536579
Call up nintendo technical support about it. I've absolutely never had a negative experience with their technical support people, it's also been a super good one.
>>
>>28536604
oh snap thanks anon
didn't think a dead pixel would be covered but it's there! Haunting me!
>>
File: pokemon-heracross-front.jpg (78KB, 599x361px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-heracross-front.jpg
78KB, 599x361px
>>28536604
Yeah, I remember calling them up to confirm I didn't need to pre-order ORAS to get pic related at Gamestop, because the employee refused to give me one until I did.
Nintendo support lady was super nice, immediately answered "No, that's a free promotional item, you do not need to pre-order anything and they are breaking their agreement with us. Please call back if they give you any more trouble."
Gamestop employee did give me trouble, so I just called them up again and actually handed my phone over so Nintendo support could explain to this guy that he had to give me the code, pre-order or not or be in big ass trouble.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.