[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With kalos being a disappointment and SM looking like shit, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Pokémon.full.1591417.jpg (285KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1591417.jpg
285KB, 800x504px
With kalos being a disappointment and SM looking like shit, I think we can all agree that Best Wishes is the best series and that Iris is top pokegirl.
>>
Kanto>Kalos up until Ash vs Alain>Sinnoh>Hoenn>Johto>>>>>Rest of Kalos>Unova
>>
>>28536116
>people are still salty the fuccboi lost to Alain
The rest of the series still looks good enough, but you just won't let go.

Also,
>Sinnoh above anything that's not Unova
Your taste is shit.
>>
>>28536133
Dawn is probably his waifu
>>
File: Baseball.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Baseball.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>28536133
>Best rival
>Best story
>Best league
>Anything but the number 1 spot
>>
>>28536090

It was oh ok.
>>
>>28536090
Is it opposite day today?
>>
>>28536133
Hello Carlos
>>
>>28536090
You're butthead.
Best Wishes is literally the worst anime seasons in a history.
I don't know how things will be done with the "Sun & Moon", and I personally don't like whole "Ash studying in school" thing (and new graphics style too)...
But even without "Sun & Moon" TOP of all the anime arcs looks like that:
1st Place. XY
2nd Place: Original Series
3rd Place: Diamond and Pearl
4th Place: Advanced Generation
5th - 10th: - blank spaces, added here with purpose not to put "Best Wishes" too high
11th Place: "Best Wishes"

And about Iris - she's a talking poop.
1. Serena
2. Misty
3. Dawn
4. May
11. Iris

... well, I hope that you get the pattern
>>
>>28536616
>Misty above anyone
>May at the bottom when she has the hands down best team out of every heroine, best personality, did and put it in the most work throughout the series AND was the one who started the contest meme.
>>
I think Best Wishes was good until it got to the Pokémon League, rushed everything and discarded subplots for Iris and Cilan. Best Wishes was a good series, Best Wishes Season 2 was awful.

As for Pokegirl rankings
May > Iris > Dawn > Misty > Serena
>>
>>28537779
No, no, no.
Serena > May > Misty > Dawn >>> Iris
>>
May > Serena > Dawn > Iris > Shit >>>> Misty.

If you like Misty whatsoever you are wearing nostalgia goggles and don't remember that she was a pure bitch.
>>
>>28537899
My is

Serena > Misty = May > > > Dawn > > > > > > Iris
>>
>>28538010
Misty and May were almost the exact same bitchiness-wise, so right back at ya.
>>
>>28538035
did we watch the same shit? absolutely not
>>
>>28538035
Wrong, May was hardly ever bitchy towards Ash, she was only bitchy at the start of the season. She and Ash had a pretty good relationship that was solid to the point they were able to have a rival like battle towards the end of the season. Misty was a bitch 80% of the time for no good reason.
>>
>>28538010
Bitch>whore
So misty>serena
Misty wasn't a waifu because the anime hadn't fallen that low yet she was just a fun companion
>>
File: 284.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
284.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>28537899
>using multiple greater than symbols
>Serena, the most boring Pokegirl, at the top
>>
>>28536616
>OS in top 2
>Misty in too 2
>DO not in first
>>
OS and orange league was good, since johto it became shit
>>
>>28537779
Switch Dawn with May and I agree with your post entirely
>>
>>28538459
Nah May was the better coordinator character. Plus she didn't have that annoying Piplup.
>>
I love how BW fans are somewhat humble compared to XY fans when talking about their favorite seasons.

It's actually quite funny when you think about it.

>>28536616
I like how you just tell someone that BW the worst season without actually talking about it, also Serena's only character traits is the fact that she likes Ash and wants to become Queen.

Iris has a personality outside of wanting to become Dragon Master and it didn't take over 20 episodes for her to do something important in the group, weather or not how you view anime Iris and BW anime has a whole is a matter all up to you, but please don't act like Serena is the best thing since sliced bread, and I was pretty fucking hype for sliced bread.
>>
>>28536616
A dick hungry girl in first and a bitch in second please check your taste anon.
>>
Positives to XY/XY&Z:
1.Best animation
2.Competent, Shounen, fearless badass Satoshi
3.Great character development , and cast.
4.Satoshi-gekkouga, and the rest of his strong and very likable team.
5.Least amount of filler, and very weird and crazy fillers imo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Negatives:
1.League bait (underwhelming, outcome, time spent on it)
2.Not that much continuity
3.Amour is pretty much fucked
4.Weak rivals, no mid travel tournaments to build up rivals
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.