[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will his alola form fix him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: farfetchD.gif (18KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
farfetchD.gif
18KB, 275x300px
Will his alola form fix him?
>>
Hawaiians eat everything with green onion; I'm afraid Farfetch'd is in more danger than ever.
>>
As far as I'm concerned, Alola forms will not touch base stats.

So most likely, no.
>>
>>28535900

>The only Farfetch'd left are the ones that are so tough as nails that the locals couldn't safely hunt and eat them.
>>
It needs an evolution to be fixed. And I don't mean a Mega, I mean a plain-ass classic evolution to bump up its stats to the level of other two-stage Flying types.
>>
>>28535900
>green onion
>>
>>28535905
wot, are you retarded, it's already confirmed that stats are changed
>>
>>28535858

It's not broken.
>>
>>28535957
Your ass is only a source for shit, anon.
>>
>>28535910
>steel/flying
>>
>>28535982
>official site says alolan sandslash is more defensive and slower
>implying they would completely change a pokemon appearance and typing and not the stats

More like your moms ass was the source for you, retard.
>>
>>28535999
Check out the trips on this guy
>>
>>28536035
Well memed.
>>
>>28535858
It's somehow going to find a way to make it even way worse.
Calling it right now.
>>
>>28535939
Leeks are basically cartoonishly big green onions
>>
>>28535999
>The weight of the ice that covers its body makes these Alolan Sandslash heavier than normal Sandslash, and this causes them to be slower. Yet in snow fields and on ice, they move by creating a path with their claws, and so they’re able to move with swiftness.

It can't get more speculative than this. The official site just gives flavor text, straight from the same guys who say Pidgeot goes at Mach 2 speed, then give it a 91 base speed. It clearly mentions how the species can compensate it, too. Also, regular Sandslash has Sand Rush as a HA, which might as well be a reference to it. The only way I see it being more defensive is due to typing, which is already a big change on itself.

If you give a Pokémon new typing, abilities and stats, why bother making the same Pokémon again?
>>
>>28536071
>If you give a Pokémon new typing, abilities and stats, why bother making the same Pokémon again?

I don't know, maybe because it's an alt form, it's called an alt form, and follows the pattern of every other alt form.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.