[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Generations being short films...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (186KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1334x750px
So am I the only that is kinda disappointed about this? Like don't get me wrong it looks like it's gonna be amazing, everything the anime ever should be! But they're gonna be short (5 mins, hopefully 10). I think that's a really bad move and it makes me sad because I would love for these to be full one 20-30 min episodes!!! I'm still gonna watch it tho....
>>
>>28535778
Its going to be 3-5 minutes per "episode" and the main character in all is Red

Yeah its shit
>>
>>28535808
They show Blue fighting the Elite 4 in the trailer. Red isn't going to be the main character for every episode.
>>
>>28535868
But he will be the only main character for every generation. Blue is a side character and they'll show various scenes but the only protag is Red
>>
javascript:quote('28535808'); See, 3-5 minutes just sounds fucking dumb. And they best be damned if they gonna upload once a week or some shit. I really hate that something I've always wanted... Is not gonna be how I wanted it :(
>>
I have low attention span so 3-5 mins is perfect for me.
>>
If it makes you feel better, anon, this is still way better than the shit the anime is offering next season

>>28536087
>>
5mins Full of Action is better than the shit origin was
>>
who cares character design is shit.

I blame that awful BW2 trailer for it.

who the fuck thought that making all the chaarcters look like a generic 2010+ shonen was a good idea?
>>
File: wicke triggered.png (273KB, 474x400px) Image search: [Google]
wicke triggered.png
273KB, 474x400px
>It's another "Red is almighty god" episode
>>
>>28535808
Not just Red.. Lance, Blue, Jasmine, Looker, and baddies point of views
>>
>>28536938
>I blame that awful BW2 trailer for it.
>Blames the trailers that were literally better than any single piece of animated Pokemon anything, ever
>>
shit though
>>
>>28535808
The main character isn't Red, moron. Only one story revolves around Red and it's about him traveling to Terminus Cave.
>>
>>28536938
because the world fucking loves that "animu" style right now, for some reason. which sucks, because I think it's total shit

anyways, at least they aren't drawing the pokemon wrong haha
>>
Better than main anime aka ashnime
>>
>>28535778
This is the second special we're getting based on the games. I think GF is finally starting to realize what fans want. Next will be an anime based on BW.
>>
File: 133100686326.jpg (52KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
133100686326.jpg
52KB, 554x439px
>>28535778
First of all, stop writing like a retard.

Second of all, it's not all that bad, really.

18 epsiodes for 6 gens = 3 episodes a gen.
~5 minutes each X 3 episodes = ~15 minutes a gen. Considering they're only covering the big parts of each gen (legendaries, major gyms/NPCs, and/or the evil teams) that's not really terrible.

Would it be nice to have longer episodes? Yes. But let's see how this goes first
>>
>>28542619
I like how you think anon
>>
>>28536189
fuck off newfag
>>
>>28535778
The original Clone Wars miniseries was fucking awesome fuck you Lucas for making it non-canon in favor of that CGI trainwreck and it ran the same time format. This should be fine.
>>
>>28542550
But most fans outside /vp/ don't care much for gen 5
>>
>>28542874
Which is unfortunate, because gen 5 is objectively the best gen
>>
>>28542782
It introduced Grievous. It's still canon. Both clone wars cartoons are.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.