[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Base Thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Secret Base art.png (101KB, 290x205px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Base art.png
101KB, 290x205px
Old Thread: >>28514150

Imgurs of last threads bases and their routes:
http://imgur.com/a/9HaiZ

Generate QR codes, scan QR codes, rate other anons bases, battle last threads bases.

Since the last thread had a number of people wanting to come back and battle anons bases from the last thread, but it's archived, thread number 2.

Enjoy!
>>
>>28521000
>Greeting
9/10
>Format
You got me excited with the Battle Rules sign, but it was singles.
>Team
Full team of non-legendaries. So bonus points.
The AI did a dumb where Sylveon set up misty terrain, and then sent out Hydreigon against my Dragagale.
I also finally got your blackboard message.

>>28520361
>Greeting
Eh
>Team
Two mid stage starters and a talonflame. All under 50.
Were you training a new team or something?
But at least triple battle made it quick and interesting

>>28519224
>Greeting
It was okay. No literally
>Team
Inverse battles. I do love me so inverse battles. Not nearly enough of those.
My secret Base battle team legit just got wrecked mostly by Pory 2. I mean, it's intentionally not a strong team. But man. Pory2 is so good.

>>28517714
Man I forgot how good this base was
>Greeting
Missed the greeting, whoops
>Team
Only brought 2, so couldn't do the rotation battle.
But Zapdos/ Chomp made a pretty good battle anyway
>>
Bump with jap distributed bases
http://serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/specialbases.shtml
>>
File: Cool.png (146KB, 686x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Cool.png
146KB, 686x1085px
Secret Bases were what I was most looking forward during the pre-release of ORAS. But once I had played through the game, and felt pretty underwhelmed I kinda just set it down and never got around to setting one up when all the hype was around.

Almost two years later, I have finally put the effort in, hunted down what few flags were left, won all the contests and made this base. Enjoy!
>>
>>28540812
Man, this is a cool looking base (pun not intended)
No really, themed to a T. Music, lighting, decor.
Very much looking forward to battling this one.
Congrats on earning the pidgeot statue too.

(I'd personally recommend setting your base to Inverse battles. Your team would fair extra ordinarily well in them)
>>
>>28541273
Thanks for taking the time to look inside, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the first to do so. First by QR Code at least.

Honestly, I wasn't even aware you could do Inverse Battles. With Avalugg being the absolute monster he is there, I'll definitely change it to that. If you were wondering about the Ursaring, I only had those two Ice types properly trained and well, he sort of fit the bill.
>>
>>28541414
If it's good enough for Flint, it's good enough for anyone.
And not a problem mang, it's what the thread is for.
>>
File: HNI_0030.jpg (40KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0030.jpg
40KB, 400x240px
>>28535660
>Full team of non-legendaries
I never use legendaries.
Can you tell me how it looks? I don't know if you have to set your team extra, or if there's a level cap.
>>
>>28542655
>non legendaries
Exactly man. Not legendaries. It was Sylveon, Hydreigon and Pangoro when I battled you earlier today (IIRC). It's set from the first 3 in your party when you sync/ create the code, and is capped at level 50 unless you put the Level Release in. The team was all at the cap as I recall.
>>
>>28542970
Okay, thanks. Cool. Yeah, those are the ones I wanted, and they're all actually at level 100.

Maybe I'll level release them eventually.
>>
>>28535660
Yeah I figured making an Inverse Normal type team was the best way to give a decent challenge with Normal types. Glad my Rodan (the Porygon 2) could put in some work.
>>
>>28540812
This would make a decent inverse team.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.