[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Beasts are Pokemon of the new type Cosmic. The new type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pokemonsunmoon169en_thumb.jpg (54KB, 554x316px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoon169en_thumb.jpg
54KB, 554x316px
Ultra Beasts are Pokemon of the new type Cosmic.

The new type will be discovered during the main game of Sun and Moon as opposed to being "newly discovered" between the games like Dark or Fairy

They are
Cosmic/Fighting (absorption)
Cosmic/Fairy (beauty)
Pure Cosmic (UB-01)

At least thats my theory for now.

No one said they're not Pokemon
>>
this is the most retarded theory about UB yet jesus fucking christ
>>
>>28535413
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Cosmicucks are worse than the Soundfags and Lightchumps.
>>
>Still no sound/rhythmic type
>>
>Still no plastic type
>>
>>28535413
my theory is that absorbtion is a common household mosquito that bit a radioactive man and then gave birth.

notice how they give no size comparison and all biting mosquitoes are female? a little suspicious don't you think?

cap this post.
>>
>>28535692
Except we do have size comparison. It's shown attacking Hala then Tapu Koko
>>
>>28535716
yeah in a game where they represent bee as the size of a whale

just trust me, if this was irl then that buge would be the size of a swole horsefly and it is a new pokemon born of irradiated blood being intruduced to the mosquito fetus
>>
>>28535692
This joke would have worked if there wasn't a scene with it next to Tapu Koko
>>
File: 1473735121024s.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473735121024s.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>28535413
>Ultra Beasts are Pokemon of the new type Cosmic.
>>
>>28535762
>implying tapu koko isn't the same size
look i'm not doing all your research for you but look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4m2Ui_uQo
>>
File: 1466416755730.png (170KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
1466416755730.png
170KB, 710x545px
>>28535413
yeah, just drop the cosmo&wanda bomb already, we had this thread before and you dont need to let it go to waste, okay anon?

here, got some (you) for (you)
>>
>>28535413
Still more plausible than most theories i've seen on vp
>>
File: 1473377023031.png (64KB, 198x239px) Image search: [Google]
1473377023031.png
64KB, 198x239px
>>28535413

Fail
>>
>Fairy type in gen 6
>Mega Evolution in gen 6
>Alola forms in gen 7
>Zygarde weird forms in gen 7
>Z moves that are mega evos for moves or whatever

And now some odd Ultra Beasts and yet people instantly debunk the posibility of a new type

When will /vp/ learn not be so quick to negate things? Do you like being BTFO so much?
>>
>>28535454

I'm sat here grieving over the fact we'll never get a Data type.

Thanks digimon
>>
>no zombie type
Dropped
>>
I mean, if we're gonna fight these fuckers, then surely they would have a type on them despite no being able to catch them. Unless Type:Null in itself is a hint at what they are type wise when battling them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.