[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have an actual translation for this? Because the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: corocoro10168.jpg (267KB, 1176x849px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro10168.jpg
267KB, 1176x849px
Does anybody have an actual translation for this? Because the way I'm seeing it, it's Rockruff evolving at the same time, evolving into doggo in Sun and fucko in Moon because of how Moon is 12 hours opposite of Sun, not because they're version exclusives.
>>
>>28535314
it says, WELCOME BACK WOLFPACK
>>
>>28535324
Okay, thanks. That clears a lot up.
>>
>>28535314
Here's what I think:
There aren't any version exclusives (besides maybe beauty/expansion), but rather there are just day/night exclusives. Therefore they would both be available in both games. I'm fairly certain this is confirmed for rockruff's evo, but as for other pkmn, IDK
>>
>>28535314
>Fucko in sun
>Doggo in moon
Fixed that for you.
>>
File: not serebii confirmed.png (60KB, 626x375px) Image search: [Google]
not serebii confirmed.png
60KB, 626x375px
>even serebii doesnt know

>dogs are corocoro exclusive so we're not going to have this officially cleared up for at least a month
>>
>>28535314
It's implied and the logo on the images basically confirms it.

Like if I said,
"with you and I together we have the whole world in our control".

The sentence implies we don't both share total control of the whole world, but rather, it's split between us.

The sentence here roughly translates to
"With/Between Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, it has two totally different evolutions"

It's implied. And don't overlook the fact the evolution images have the logo on them, it's just obvious at this point. I wish people would stop arguing about it.
>>
>>28535635
Serebii doesn't know cuz the nigger can't read a lick of japanese.
>>
>>28535679
Thank you. I saw the logos on the pictures, but the fact that they both came from the same picture of Rockruff evolving made me think that it was showing off how the exact event, the exact same Rockruff evolving at the exact same time, would play out in the different versions of the games. But I guess they really are just version exclusives.
>>
>>28535314
>>28535679
It's not just implied. It flat out states that they're version exclusive, you stupid cunts.

>サン限定進化
>ムーン限定進化

This shit doesn't leave room for speculation as long as you aren't a delusional faggot that has no grasp of the japanese language at all.
>>
>>28536094
Having a basic understanding of moonrunes and seeing /vp/ spaz out claiming 100% correct translations are bullshit is hilarious, though.
>>
>>28536119
I swear, the fucks who argue against their signature moves are the worse. They might not be as numerous as the evo ones but their arguments are even more asinine.
>it's not Counter, because well, Counter is shit!
>Accel Rock isn't exclusive to Sundog because GF lies all the time anyway!
>>
>>28536094

Enough with these fucking threads.
Like this post says, it LITERALLY SAYS they are exclusives. There is no uncertainty. At all.
>>
>>28535314

It says "EOP faggots who won't believe what their peers said about version exclusive evolutions should castrate themselves and keep licking serebii's dick"
>>
They are not version exclusive as will be revealed when the site updates. Corocoro fucked up their wording. We have people in the advertising department shaking their head over this but it's not the first time Corocoro has taken liberties with the information we give them.

Patience will reward you. Just wait for the main site update and all will be explained.
>>
They can't be version exclusive evolutions since it would limit their ability to make a single version in the future.

And it would be damn crazy too.
>>
>>28536394
>Mom, I'm pretending Dad has an actual job on the Internet again!
>>
>>28536429
It doesn't limit anything you stupid fuck. In the future it will just be a normal day/night evo. It's even more simple than bringing back stupid Gen 4 shit like Magnezone was.
>>
>>28536429
>Gen 8
>Evolution is now based on day/night cycle

SO HARD IMPOSSIBURU TO IMPLEMENT
>>
>>28536394
>>28536429

>Pssh, Rockruff has a little secret! Wait for it!
>Surprise! They are just fucking Espeon & Umbreon 2.0!

That would be an even crazier thing to do if they false advertise day/night evo as the newest shit. Go fuck yourselves in the ass.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.