[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I sold my old 3ds a while ago and stopped playing Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x664px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x664px
So I sold my old 3ds a while ago and stopped playing Pokemon and keeping up with news and stuff. But I bought a n3ds and now care about Pokemon again. Can I get a run down on all the new pokes and features? I don't know anything and want to be spoiled.
>>
>>28534913
Where did you leave off?
>>
There's things called ultra beasts that aren't pokemon and have no type. They're also not catchable and are only in game bosses
>>
>>28534913
Megas have been removed and any one trying to tell you an archer owl, lucha tiger, and mermaid are the starters final evolutions is lying.
>>
>>28534941
they just announced pokemon sun and moon
>>
>>28534941
also i was on ep 12 of xyz anime
>>
Don't believe /vp/'s lies.
>>
>>28534913
There's two evil teams. Firs one is gangster spooky skeletons they're silly comic relief, second team, the guys in white are "good guys" but are low-key evil and the ultra beasts. Also alolan versions of some gen 1 pokemon where they have a different look and typing. Also the pokedex is a rotom that talks to you. There's z moves where your charcter dances and it makes your pokemon unleash a special attack. You need some kinda stone
>>
>>28534942
holy shit really?
>>
>>28534942
He's lying.

Lurk the board for around 3 or 4 hours and youll be caught up as far as leak season for sm goes.
>>
>>28534998
>Also the pokedex is a rotom that talks to you.
>There's z moves where your charcter dances and it makes your pokemon unleash a special attack. You need some kinda stone
jfc this pokemon game already changed so much from the classic formula
>>
>>28535025
Oh yea that reminds me no gyms this time around.
>>
>>28535036
WAT THE FUCK. How will the game play now? Jesus CHRIST
>>
>>28535057
better
>>
so we all agree ass > tits right?
>>
>>28534913
Pokemon ass bros ww@?
>>
>>28537485
You'd have to be underage to disagree
>>
>>28534913
Use google, you lazy twat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.