[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Rockruff's evolution is confirmed to be version exclusive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: eweqweqweqwe.png (700KB, 665x480px) Image search: [Google]
eweqweqweqwe.png
700KB, 665x480px
>>
>>28533291
I thought it was like Umbreon/Espeon? Evolution depends on night/day.
>>
File: tumblr_odgvlkwyz01romn3oo3_1280.png (360KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odgvlkwyz01romn3oo3_1280.png
360KB, 1000x1000px
That's seems to be the case but we're not 100% sure.
>>
>>28533316
the corocoro pages that were revealed with the full issue say version exclusive.
>>
>>28533291
We've been over this. CoroCoro explicitly says they are version exclusive. Why are people still discussing this?
Sun version reads サン限定進化
Moon reads ムーン限定進化
People who don't understand Japanese need to stop speculating when the information is readily available for anyone who can.
Hope this answers your question, OP.
>>
>>28533291
I was going to buy moon, but Zoroark 2 is ugly as fuck and I really liked the sun doggo
>>
>>28533348
>Why are people still discussing this?
Denial and ignorance.
>>
A version exclusive Pokemon evolution is a dumb idea in general.

They should just stick to a night and day theme. Since this is obviously what would actually happen in the Pokemon world.

Gamefreak does the stupidest shit sometimes.
>>
>>28533489
>Since this is obviously what would actually happen in the Pokemon world.
theres a theory going around that sun and moon are separate worlds. supported by them having different rockruff evos and different UB-02s
>>
File: 1417649116175.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1417649116175.gif
1MB, 270x270px
Imagine if they made them like Deoxys was in gen 3 where you can only have one forme in your game.
>>
File: 1468008844611.png (121KB, 552x675px)
1468008844611.png
121KB, 552x675px
>>28534684
for all we really know about how the form is coded that might be the case.
>mfw stuck with edgewolf
>>
>>28533350
Here, have a (You) cancerfag. Zoroark 2 is epic.
>>
>>28533316
Why would they make a big deal out of time-based evolutions?
Thats not "secret" worthy and its also retarded.

They were shown in CoroCoro with the sun/moon logos in each respective evolution screen.
It was confirmed the second we saw the forms, it was literally never suspected to be anything but version exclusive unless youre delusional, butthurt because you pre-ordered one game and the dog you want is on the other, or youre just a retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.