[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beast Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

1.Ultra Beasts are Bosses and you will fight them with several pokemon (2-3)
2.Main Characters wear the Ultra beasts costume (They become it, closest thing I can think about is Shingeki no kyojin enemies)
3.Each Ultra beast number is a species-family based on Gen 1's Menu sprites)
4.Sorry, You can't catch them
>>
>>28530398
REAL UNTIL PROVEN FAKE
>>
File: 1473550775937.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473550775937.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>28530398
>2.Main Characters wear the Ultra beasts costume (They become it, closest thing I can think about is Shingeki no kyojin enemies)
>>
Nice bullshit. Solgaleo and lunala get UB based formes. But other than that, they cannot be caught.
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 442x319px
>>28530435
>Solgaleo and lunala get UB based formes

Literally what
>>
>3.Each Ultra beast number is a species-family based on Gen 1's Menu sprites)

I don't recall any of the gen 1 menu sprites looking like any of the UBs seen so far.
>>
>>28532360
First thing I thought of, too
Like....
>>
>>28530398
If this is true, then UB-01 is the blob and UB-02 is the bug. I like this idea, but sadly this is surely fake.
>>
>>28530398
What?
>>
>>28530398

Man, this shot just makes it even more obvious that Sun is the superior choice. Look at that beefy fucker, now that seems like a legit threat that a kid would be terrified by.

Meanwhile Moon gets that stick-roach.
>>
>>28530398
how the fuck does a jellyfish turn into a red mosquito with muscled arms? How the fuck?
>>
>>28534458
It's simple
Real life already did it
Evolution
>>
>>28530398
So Pidgey, Oddish, and a flower are gonna be UBs too?
>>
>>28530398
How the fuck are any of the UBs based on any of the gen 1 menu sprites
>>
>>28530398
Referencing that piece of shit snk,
congratulations, youve discredited yourself for me.
>>
>>28534530
These are the gen 1 menu sprites, no oddish
>>
>>28534611
These look nothing like any of the UBs
If only, but I don't see it.
>>
>>28534611
UB-2 could arguably be two interpretations of the bug. Which still leaves us with nothing that looks like UB-1. GG OP no re.
>>
>>28530398
>Before Ultra Beasts were announced
>Nobody, no even "leakers", knew they existed
>After Ultra Beasts were announced
>Every single god damn "leaker" pretends they've known all along and forces them into their fake leaks
Kys. Do me a favor and commit an hero.
>>
>>28534822
Yeah, really weird that we've gotten zero UB leaks or anything
Like, UBs are an absolutely new paradigm beyond the alola bullshit, and it's looking like there will be plenty of them, yet zero designs or anything leaked until the video came out
>>
>>28534611
I would love if they made new Pokemn based directly off of these sprites, the ones that arent actual Pokemon. I want that dopey seal thats not quite Seel. The bug and flower are unique too. And a Rhydon-like beast with a preevo that looks like the substitute doll.
>>
>>28534855
Aquatic could be UB-01
>>
>>28534925
It doesn't have fins, or even a fucking face
>>
>>28534953
Neither do real jellyfish
>>
Could UBs be otherworldly versions of Gen 1 pokemons?
Like, Expansion/Absorption is their Machamp (4 legs instead of 4 arms, buff), UB01 is their Tentacool/cruel (fairy/water instead of poison/water), and Beauty is their Butterfree (Bug pokemon that becomes pretty for its final evo)
So, while there are Alolan versions of Gen 1 pokemon, there are Ayyyylmao versions that are radically different, but with a common theme.
>>
>>28535008
Oh yeah 'cuz no other region has a jellyfish, a buffman and a pretty bug. Only Gen 1. Yup. Definitely.
>>
>>28535034
I only mention Gen 1 because Alolan forms are exclusively Gen 1, and with Brown Oak, it makes more sense to look to Gen 1 since Alolan forms already sets the precedence for "Gen 1 pokemon but DIFFERENT TYPE!"
If Alolan forms didn't exist, I wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>28535034
Silly anon, every Gen is Gen 1.
>>
>>28530398
Ultra Beasts are the GOD pokemon from Generation one, idiots. Check-fucking-mate.
>>
>>28535061
Fuck off Genwunnie, your gen is shit and you know it. Stop defending inferior pre-millenial Pokemon gens.
>>
>>28530398
>4.Sorry, You can't catch them
This is the line that would make the games fanfic-tier imo.
>>
Until proven otherwise by GF I still think they're an upgraded version of shadow with a great marketing tactic.

If they aren't that I want the leak about them dropping special items to be real.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.