[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAKE A STEP AND I'M ON MY WAY GONNA START ALL OVER AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: alas.png (777KB, 416x772px) Image search: [Google]
alas.png
777KB, 416x772px
TAKE A STEP AND I'M ON MY WAY
GONNA START ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>28529663
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
CRAAAAAWLLLIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>Ash creates the Alolan league
>He fucks up against the champion of his own league
>>
I WANNA SETTLE, FOR SECOND BEST
>>
YOU GET THE LIMO OUT FRONT
HOT STYLES EVERY SHOE EVERY COLOR
>>
THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME
>>
CHILLIN OUT WITH YOUR CREW AT THE SCHOOL YARD
>>
I USE TO CALL YOU ON THE CELL PHONE
>>
>>28529663
WE CAN DANCE IF WE WANT TO
WE CAN LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS BEHIND
>>
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
File: 1473725678540.jpg (237KB, 1658x692px) Image search: [Google]
1473725678540.jpg
237KB, 1658x692px
>THERE'S A SCREAM THAT CAN'T BE SILENCED. IT'S RISING. GROWING LOUDER AND LOUDER. IT'S THE SCREAM OF A LITTLE GIRL ABANDONED IN A FOREST, SUDDENLY, LONG AGO. AS THE SCREAM ECHOED THEN IN THAT FOREST, IT ECHOES NOW IN MY MIND. IT PENETRATES ALL THE DARK PLACES. IT SLAMS INTO THE LOSS. IT BOUNCES AGAINST THE REGRET... AND THE PAIN. HE'S GONE. I'M ABANDONED AGAIN. MY SATOSHI IS DEAD.
>>
>>28529663
I know this is a joke, but a weird part of me is thinking:
>Alola Pokemon Anime series concludes with Ash having overcome all the trainer challenges
>learned a shitload of new skills
>Gained a sense of inner peace and wisdom
>Seems like the series of over...
>Except next series is Ash going back through every league he ever fought in and plowing his way through using all the skills he's gained over the series.
>No, it's not a season finale, it's multiple seasons of Ash fighting his way back through all the leagues he lost in.
>>
HE'S ON HIS WAY TO THE LEAGUE HE'S ON HIS WAY TO SUCCESS
BUT HE HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL HE'S GOT TO ACE THAT TEST
>>
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA, BORN AN' RAISED
>>
IT'S THE NUTSHACK
>>
>>28529663
IM GONNA BE A ZERO
THIS POKEDEX IS SO ADVANCED
>>
DICKS OUT
>>
CHARMEEEELEON
>>
I'M A COMPUTER
>>
>>28530272
A COMPUTERY GUY
>>
>>28530347
EVERYTHING MADE OUT OF BUTTONS AND WIRES
>>
>>28530363
DIGITAL STYLE!
>>
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.
If you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find
the things I'll teach ya is sure to beat ya
but nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacher now
>>
>>28530420
DIGITAL DANCING HEY THIS IS FUN
>>
STANDING
ON THE EDGE
OF THE BEACHES
LIKE PROFESSORS ONCE SAID

AND THE ASH IS
NOT SO BOLD NOW
NO MORE BADGES
AND THE FRONTIERS ARE DEAD

WHISPERS
IN THE AIR
TELL THE TALES
OF POKEMON LEAGUES GONE

KEKOLDATION
HUMILIATION
WHAT A MESS HE MADE
WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG
>>
WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVY
>>
Someone make this an actual, godawful remix

Please
>>
>>28529663
>that pose
J-Jojo?
>>
YOU TAKE THE MOON AND YOU TAKE THE SUN
>>
File: 1471449719926.jpg (32KB, 478x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471449719926.jpg
32KB, 478x400px
Its sad that Ash, despite losing, was left in the perfect spot for his Arc to be left alone and revisited later. He got second in a major league tournament and was completely undeterred by the loss, which is proof that at this point he's never going to stop trying. Thats a pretty decent place to end a character Arc if you dont want him to just straight up win. Its not like we could witness the character do something as arbitrary as become a "pokemon master" Would you even consider any of the league champs "masters"?

TLDR, should've been a new character with a new goal and a new Pikachu.
>>
>tfw working on ADR for the Sun Moon anime

The English opening theme reminds me of the 1st Japanese YGO GX OP.

They're gunna use the phrase "Aloha from Alola" in the English opening. Screencap this.
>>
HE'S ON HIS WAY TO THE LEAGUE
HE'S ON HIS WAY TO SUCCESS

BUT HE HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL
HE’S GOT TO ACE THAT TEST

HE'S A CHAMPION-TO-BE, AND HE’S
TOTALLY...

Ash: *speaking* You know, it’s all about Z!
Rotom-Dex: MOVES, THAT IS.

(Let’s go!)

He's going to Alola academy
He's got to learn type effeciency
Don't try to stop him,
To top him,

Jesse: To capture Pikachu, right?

James: Uhh…

S-A-T-O-SHI
SATOSHI. SATOSHI, GO-GO

He’s redesigned, he’s got cute charm and the looks!
An arc finale that went nowhere but it’s a sequel hook!

He’s going to Alola Academy (Come on, Satoshi!)
His friends still have no personality!
They’re from this region!
It’s treason!
They’ll all be gone by next season!

Ash: Friends? I thought this was all about me? Haha, spell my name again!

S-A-T-O-SHI
SATOSHI. SATOSHI, GO-GO
>>
You know what, I'm not even going to bother replying to any of you daft fools anymore. I know that I can't bore my way into your head like a hammer and, perhaps, actually trigger sensibility within you.

Ash is not a champion. Bottom line. Period. Fullstop. It's just not worth arguing over... Ash is a champion. Maybe one day you can see the knowledge I tried to give you and absorb it but you are all fucking retards so I doubt this will ever happen.

I'm leaving to go save the world from ignorants like you people. Enjoy wallowing within your stopidity, because I won't take it anymore. i am the antibiotics that cures the virus of stupidity, maybe one day my light will light your minds up and you can see the error of your ways.

But you dumb cunts couldn't understand my facts, evidence, or my ideas. Anyway, I'm off. I'll leave you with a summary of what you need to learn - Ash isn't a champion; Ash can only be found in Kanto; And, most importantly, /vp/ is incompetent
>>
File: alohafromalola.png (6KB, 558x117px) Image search: [Google]
alohafromalola.png
6KB, 558x117px
>>28531445
Done. You best be legit.
>>
>>28531445
>They're gunna use the phrase "Aloha from Alola" in the English opening. Screencap this.

That is so stupid and cheesy that it has to be true.
>>
>>28530102

Then Gen 7 being the last before a reboot could be a reality if that were the case.

>reboot introduces Pokemon in different areas that make more sense
>more continuity because they have it all planned from the beginning
>all of the Pokemon are the same, not erased
>can add more forms/differences similar to Alolan forms

I'd play it. And if Ash wasn't an idiot any more, I'd watch it.
>>
File: d.png (198KB, 832x331px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
198KB, 832x331px
DON'T KNOW WHAT'S AHEAD
BUT IT WON'T GET THE BEST OF ME
>>
>>28531494
that one's going in the folder

nice job!
>>
>>28530102
>he goes around raping people for a couple seasons
>series ends with him literally raping Alan then nabbing Serena
>riding a chariot of legendary bird mons into the sun set
>>
SOMETIMES I GIVE MYSELFVTHE CREEPS
SOMETIMES MY MIND PLAYS TRICKS ON ME
IT ALL KEEPS ADDING UP
I THINK IM CRACKING UP
AM I JUST PARANOID
AM I JUST STONED
>>
AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
>>
YOU GOT TO SEEND MY BOOY!
SEEND MY BOOY!
SEEND MY BOOY!
YOU GOT TO SEEND MYY BOOTY TO SCHOOOOOOOL!
>>
Honestly, if they didn't fuck up his face far less people would be making a shitstorm about this

>>28531445
If it's even half as good as Kaisei Joushou Hallelujah, I'd be fine with it

But it won't
>>
He always does

This isnt new

Did everybody forget that Pikachu got it's ass beat by a fucking snivy the second he entered Unova
>>
>>28535090
That's a joke, right?

It's burned into our memories, and every reminder of that travesty makes the pain resurface again, in a fiery, agonizing inferno that never lets us forget the God forsaken existence of that Snivy.

So no. We didn't forget.

faggot
>>
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE ALOLAN CITY
WHERE ASH IS IN SCHOOL AND HIS FACE IS SHITTY
>>
>>28535154
Kek
>>
UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiF-CjWzx5Y
>>
>>28535090
Not every region. D/P and XY he didn't do anything like that, and those two regions he's done his absolute best in the league battles.

On the other hand, in Hoenn Pikachu reset due to being sick at the beginning of the season, in Unova, he got fucking blasted by a goddamned Zekrom to low health right before fighting that Snivy. For all intents and purposes, that was just like playing Gen 4 FEAR
>>
>>28530102
This would make me ridiculously happy. He wouldn't even have to spend his time getting badges either, it'd be from league to league. Poetic if he worked his back from Kalos to Kanto too, spanking people - champions - left right and centre.

Great opportunity to showcase every single one of his mons too, with every league. And have him have short, filler-ish adventures through the regions to retcon shit like Megas and Alola forms, with some interesting Team Rocket subplot maybe

I'm fucking moist
>>
LAST NIGHT
>>
File: dlu57713.jpg (21KB, 295x204px) Image search: [Google]
dlu57713.jpg
21KB, 295x204px
>>28529663

>20 years
>We've been trying for 20 years
This is the face of madness
>>
EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD
>>
>>28535535
He finally realized to be gay
>>
>>28531457
underrated
>>
>>28530102
>thinking they're going to break the status quo
Even if there isn't a traditional gym theme in the anime, he'll still be traveling, getting his shit pushed in at the tournament, then fucking off to the next region.
>>
Ash won't even be creating a league for him to fuck up. Nope, they're making Ash GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL like every other anime protagonist

>>28536087
>>
File: DORAGON KUROU.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DORAGON KUROU.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
JOHN
>>
>>28529663
IT ALL COMES

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWWWWWWN
>>
>>28535991
Copypasta senpai. Not a great one either, because the S-A-T-O-SHI bit really really doesn't go with the song
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.