[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

y tho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: champion wallace.jpg (11KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
champion wallace.jpg
11KB, 500x349px
y tho
>>
Because Steven wanted to become a NEET and look for rocks.
>>
>>28526428
The champion had to be gayer than Steven
>>
To be fair he was kinda challenging
>>
>>28526510
Yeah even with an electric type he had bulk and Ludicolo and Whiscast.

Fucking Toxic double team
>>
>>28526473
Manga reveals Steven was dying and Wallace was actually straight
>>
File: Wynaut_anime.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Wynaut_anime.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>28526428
y not?
>>
File: image.png (293KB, 635x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293KB, 635x346px
Now let's all agree, to never have mono champs again.
>>
>>28526549
>Wallace
>straight

I always knew the Emerald arc was shit there, but Goddamn
>>
File: 1 don't click.jpg (255KB, 1100x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1 don't click.jpg
255KB, 1100x1077px
>>28526549
>Goes off to Meteor Falls to live out his dying days with his strongest (probably original) team, leaving you behind a memento and a note

Man, that whole subplot is sad as shit now.
>>
>>28526428
because they were pushing the whole "mt silver red fight" with steven a little too hard. like, i get it, with the whole gold and silver colour scheme for meteor falls but, really?

why would you give a shit about a literal who in a cave with only one fucking new """room""" when the location is already accessible prior to the post game? there's absolutely no buildup.

all this effort for a shitty forced "le ebin secret fight" that's only triggerable once. wallace was shafted for this poor excuse of a callback to gen 2 after the backlash gf got for having no compatibility with gen 2.
so tl;dr, because fuck you. that's why. and fuck those shitty ludicolos. who in the right mind thought it would be a good idea to give that piece of shit double team?
>>
>>28526650
Sounds like someone's a little too salty they couldn't transfer their Charizard to gen III.
>>
>>28526601
It was the end of RS arc actually. Steven reveals Wallace had beaten him, but stepped down the position because he wanted to be a Gym Leader like his mastter... and because he wanted to get close to Winona, who also became a Gym Leader.

Problem is, villains learn he was actually straight and use Winona as hostage to beat him
>>
>>28526650
I was so fucking ecstatic when I found both. Whereas Red had more hype, Steven is probably one of the hardest fights in the game due to lack of good moves in Emerald and much higher bst mon's with no training spots for him.

Emerald has exploration in post game and that's pretty great and why I think it's a bit better than ORAS even without BF
>>
File: wallace.png (79KB, 791x661px) Image search: [Google]
wallace.png
79KB, 791x661px
I don't remember how many times I was raped by that fucking Ludicolo man
>>
>>28526549
>manga

fanfiction bro
>>
>>28526428
I saw the thumbnail in the catalog and Wallace looked like a aamurott.
>>
>>28526690
Well he had good taste at least
>>
>>28526731
You should learn to play pokémon then
>>
>>28526726
Don't try to convince Gen III haters that Gen III is good or even decent, they'll fly into full on tard rage mode. They're the most volatile people on this board.
>>
>>28526731
Literally justified Aerial Ace in my team
>>
>>28526812
I'm just an Emerald guy. Only by far the best version of Hoenn
>>
>>28526778
hehe EPIC MAN such burn CHILL

Listen to me, punk, I was 11 when I last played that game, you piece of shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>28526593
>Champion "half my team is Dragonites" Lance
>Champion "oh shit, you have a Blaziken?" Steven
>Champion "you have a rock type? guess you win" Alder
>Champion "shit i forgot ice type exists" Diantha
>>
>>28526850
You meant Iris.

She Sashes her Haxorus, if she gets a D.Dance, pray.
>>
>>28526428
While nowhere near as cool as Steven, I actually think hes a better fit for Hoenn.

As Hoenn has a massive amount of water, it would make sense the Champion to represent the region would be a master of Water Pokemon. And in reality, water Pokemon are really good. Only 2 weakness, with Grass being a fairly shit type, makes him a pretty tough boss regardless of team.

So while I'll always prefer Steven, I really liked the idea of having Wallace of the Champion. It just made sense. And some part of me kind of hoped that maybe after defeating the Elite four the first time in ORAS, that the second time it would be Wallace as Champion, and then Steven would go to that cave as a super boss. But of course ORAS was a bit rushed and underwhelming.
>>
>>28526970
This anon has the best opinion in this thread. It did make sense and he was tough.

Sure multiple type champions are better but its not like their perfect.
>>
>>28526970
Fuck Steven.
>Surf
>>
>>28526970
>And some part of me kind of hoped that maybe after defeating the Elite four the first time in ORAS, that the second time it would be Wallace as Champion
Oh shit, me too
>>
File: why not.png (24KB, 573x282px) Image search: [Google]
why not.png
24KB, 573x282px
>>28526428
>>
File: Steventeam.png (171KB, 858x664px) Image search: [Google]
Steventeam.png
171KB, 858x664px
>>28526731
meanwhile in RS
>that Solarbeam Aggron
lmao
>>
>>28526650
Steven's fight was cool though, he's a bro who helps you throughout the game and you finally have a chance to face off with him

>>28526731
It was always the Tentacruel for me
>>
>>28526850
At least Cynthia was decently challenging. Holy shit that Garchomp and Milotic were cunts on my first run.
>>
>>28526970
You've literally convinced me to like Wallace
fuck you

the only negative left in my mind is that the eighth gym is still water, so there's two lategame water type bosses.
I wouldn't mind if Juan had more of an ice theme going, but i guess his kingdra was pretty cool.
>>
>>28527170
>spiritomb in general
>dragon rush
>stone edge
>mirror coat
>>
>>28527325
>spiritomb in general

not just that but spiritomb gen 4.
>>
>>28526909
>priority move
>she'll reach for the full restore

LOL
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.