[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this supposed to be waifu bait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20160914_182321.jpg (19KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160914_182321.jpg
19KB, 350x418px
>>
>>28526335
I don't get it. It's not attractive at all. It looks like a lamp. How can you sexualize a lamp?
>>
I would fug it.
>>
File: furby.jpg (18KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
18KB, 251x251px
I'M GONNA FUCK THAT ZOOPLANKTON
>>
>>28526882
>>28526882
>i love lamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId6nrMDmUU
>>
>It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, regardless of its own gender, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle.

Futa UB-02 Beauty on female pokemon when?
>>
It's not supposed to be attractive, dumbass. It's supposed look like it's trying to be attractive, but it's too alien. But somehow that's too complicated for all of the autists here.
>>
It reminds me of a bug version of pic related
>>
>>28529284
You've been saying this all day
>>
>>28529284
it should, since beauty is an alien
>>
Is the back off it soft to touch, like hair? This is important.
>>
It sure as fuck worked on me.
>>
>>28526335
I would fuck it.
>>
>>28529400
Looks like a scale texture to it since resembles wings
>>
>>28526882
That doesn't stop people from liking lusamine.
>>
>>28526335
Not supposed to be waifu bait, but if the idea that UB 02's two forms are the same being is correct, then perhaps it is meant to lure in prey and keep them docile while it feeds to get swole.
>>
File: tr.gif (2KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
tr.gif
2KB, 324x216px
>>28526335
It's a fucking ROACH. How far from waifu bait can you get.

It's like trying to waifu trubbish.
>>
>>28526335
It looks like shit.
>>
>>28529522
But they look completely fucking different and share no similarities besides the fact that they're bugs
>>
>>28526335
Like I have ever cared about the intentions of the creators of what I wanna bone.
IM GONNA TOUCH MYSELF TO IT
>>
>>28529522
>f the idea that UB 02's two forms are the same being is correct
How would they be when they're each exclusive to a different game
>>
>>28529284
God I forgot how fucking hot I thought she was when I was a kid...
>>
>>28526335
If anything, gainsquito is waifu.
Beauty form is just straight trash.
>>
No, she looks like she's infested with cooties
>>
>>28529810
Gainsquito is for barafags.
>>
>>28529800
Unless stated otherwise, I think it's safe to assume all UB's can shapeshift.
>>
>people think it's a good bug waifu
>people forget about actual best bug waifu
>>
File: UltraBeasts.png (247KB, 428x688px) Image search: [Google]
UltraBeasts.png
247KB, 428x688px
>>28526335

It's suppose to be a mysterious creature that is a threat to Pokémon and Human.
>>
>>28529712
>>28529800
No clue, besides it having the needle mouth hidden in the frail looking body until it begins feeding and begins inflating and bloating up on blood. Just saying they are called the same thing, and they're weird, and I dunno what the fuck is going on so I'm just going with it and what I would expect if things that get tossed around are in fact correct.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.