[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If S/M has a third version, is Rockruff basically guaranteed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: rock.jpg (88KB, 888x335px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
88KB, 888x335px
If S/M has a third version, is Rockruff basically guaranteed to be one of the pokemon that will be unobtainable in it?
>>
How would there be a 3rd version? Eclipse edition like AZ's floette?
>>
>>28526060
version exclusive evolution will be their gimmick for sun and moon only
third version will be the one that retcons them to day/night evolutions
>>
>>28526060
>>28526189
I loved Pokemon Z!
>>
>>28526210
And Delta Emerald
>>
>>28526210
GameFreak is counting on people who would otherwise wait for a third version to take the plunge on Sun and/or Moon, not expecting a third version after X/Y. Then they'll release a much-better third version and milk more money from the people who don't want to miss out.
>>
days of third version are long over
>>
>>28526256
Man, that would have been so great. But would it have lived up to the standard set by LightningYellow and MindCrystal?
>>
>>28526256
remakes never get third versions that doesnt count
>>
>>28526273
I wouldn't be surprised about that (i do think they're finished with third versions, but i've been wrong so many times about them, that i'm almost expecting to be wrong again)
But there is no way in hell i'm buying the third version for the same price as the first!
>>
>>28526325
2 generations with a thurd version.

I doubt theres a third seeing how both games are into duality.

Unless its a anime character inspired version.
>>
>>28527341
Without
>>
>>28526482
I loved Pokemon Gray and Gray 2!!
>>
>>28526060
They're day and night evolutions. It's simply easier to obtain one or the other depending on the version. The Midday Form, however, will be easier to obtain in a third version assuming it is based on real time.
>>
>>28526210
It doesn't even need to be a third version. Pokemon is going to continue and Rockruff is always going to exist, so he needs to be able to evolve in all future games. They'll either change his evolution method, likely to a simpler day/night evolution, or arbitrarily assign an evolution to each version for all following games with no regard for day or night theming.
>>
>>28526060
>If S/M has a third version

It won't.
>>
>>28526060
The evolutions will not be version exclusive you stupid cunt. It'll be day/night evolution.

Otherwise they'd need to start an objective correlation in the upcoming games. It'd have to designate "These games get the sun evolutions and these games get the moon evolutions" and it would entirely destroy the possibility of having a 3rd version like Yellow, Emerald or Platinum ever again, because if Rockruff can be traded into them, it has to have a way to evolve.

It's a Day/Night form.
>>
>>28527415
>implying
I work night shift. I'll have to intentionally stay up a few hours late to get the daytime Rockruff, unless I play it FIRST THING when I get up.
>>
>>28526060
If S/M has a third version they'll introduce a new split evo

Z-Time Lugarugan or something
>>
>>28527415
Its not really easier or harder even if that were the case cause you can change your 3DS clock anytime.
>>
WELCOME BACK WOLFPACK
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.