[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New leaks!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mallow.png (6KB, 217x245px) Image search: [Google]
mallow.png
6KB, 217x245px
Hello, hello, hello! I work at the brazilian localization group and I decided to share some big plot related information with you people:

- UB are not catchable except for UB-0Z (Zero Zeta);

- UB aren't aliens or from another dimension. They come from the future. They are human/pokémon hybrids.
In the future, science evolved to the point human and pokémon can crossbreed.

- By the end of the game, you will be offered the option to MARRY one of your Pokémon (max friendship needed).
When you use the S&M version of pokémon-amie on your pokémon husband/wife, the background changes to a comfy bedroom and the pokémon will moan and its face gets red when you pet it, very cute.

- In the post-game, it will trigger an event where UB-0Z comes from the future. It is your child!

- UB-0Z can have 18 different forms depending on its typing. The typing will be Dragon + the primary type of its pokémon parent.

- If you don't marry a pokémon/marry a pokémon the same sex as your character, the 0Z event will not happen :(

- I don't really know how to draw, so I can't sketch 0Z formes, but I attached a rough sketch I did of Mallow so you can be sure I am saying the truth.
>>
>>28525616
>marry your Pokemon
>crossbreeding with Pokemon
Are you even trying anon?
>>
>>28525616
>denialfags are THIS mad
>>
>>28525660
They are going for a different take on the games and I think it is great. Just wait and see it in the game, it's really exciting.
I married a female Machamp when I was testing the game and now I see Machamp as my wife already.
>>
>>28525616
Kill yourself diseased nigger
>>
>Brazillian localization group
>Nintendo isn't even oficially in Brazil, and we've never received a Portuguese translation
I kekked
>>
>>28525818
You are lucky my Machamp wife is not 'real' 'cause she is really mad right now.
>>
>>28525889
Oops, I accidentally leaked another surprise! Well spotted, anon.
>>
There's also a minigame where you can jack off a Mudsdale.
>>
>>28525616
>By the end of the game, you will be offered the option to MARRY one of your Pokémon
>an event where UB-0Z comes from the future. It is your child!

We Fire Emblem now
>>
>>28526568
The Mudsdale Milk works the same way as Miltank Milk, btw.
>>
WHOA IS THIS REAL?? O.O
>>
File: sumogirl 3.jpg (294KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
sumogirl 3.jpg
294KB, 868x1228px
requesting pic related snuggling a Piplup while the alolan starters look on depressed for being ignored
>>
>>28525616
>Brazilian localization group
Stop reading the bait there
>>
>>28525616
By the way my secret is that I'm a faggot.
>>
>not a single 'leaker' knows how to trip
this is advanced autism
>>
>>28526845
Don't pretend to be me. That's rude. Also, I am a faggot and that's no secret.
The secret is I just came from the future as well (did you know there will be a fire/poison lizard in S&M? Another future info for you).
>>
>>28525660
Are you an autist that can't get a joke?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.