[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artleaka out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: artleakaout.jpg (367KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
artleakaout.jpg
367KB, 777x777px
Heeeeey guys, remember me?

I just wanted to tell you that I had a wonderful time while people were hyped about my fake leaks, and some of them actually considered them real!

I actually put a lot of thought into everything I gave you, but I fucked up here and there (see Totems or Arcanine), but it was fun nonetheless. Perhaps I'll show you my original fakemons in the future, who knows. Hope to see you around, farewell!

And by the way, I was actually preparing another leak about the Rockruff evolution poster, but the real ones came out so I had to give up :(
>>
oh cool the attention whore is back
thanks for flooding the board with underaged pokejungle faggots who refuse to leave
>>
>>28525425

>pretending to be Artleaka

Are we stooping this low now?
>>
>>28525470
You're very welcome!
>>
File: HNI_0053.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0053.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>28525425
PLEASE STOP POSTING YOUR FAKE HEADCANON AND FANFICTION
>>
>>28525425
Thanks for the drama. just to confirm, but all of your sketches were fake, right?
>>
>>28525425
I knew your leaks were bullshit from the beginning, but still very well designs and predicted.
>>
I really liked your lava pig mon =(
>>
>>28525527
>just to confirm

Anon...
>>
>>28525545
>>28525527

Absolutely, but I'd like it a lot if I got something right. You may never know!
>>
>>28525425
Every pokemon in that trash leak was horrible, both you and the actual leak at can kill themselves.
>>
>>28525425
I didn't think your fakes were real but I do like your artstyle.
>>
Pure Fire Koffing or pure Ground Muk would be a waste. There's still hope.
>>
You at least showed up everyone else's fake poplimaid mid-evo and got Morelull-possessed Parasect stuck in my head. So good job.
>>
>>28525425
Even though I always thought they were fake, I also thought they were really good and well thought out.

But yes you did stir up a lot of drama on this board.

But I have one last request, can you post Popplio2 in color?
>>
>>28525749

I think you did a really good job, personally!

I'm actually quite sad some of it isn't true, such as the alolan solrock and lunatone.

And the part where you said you convinced us you didn't realise the golem was obsidian and (possibly) drew inspiration from an obscure hawaiian goddess for the lava pig, you honestly had me fooled.
>>
>>28525425
ok
>>
I knew they were fake, but they were all very good designs. So kudos to that.
>>
>>28525425
Please bless us with your arts in the future... but don't be a bs and call them "leaks" lmfao
>>
>>28526245
I did that on purpose, and I guess it worked! Of course I know what obsidian is, I've played my fair bit of minecraft in my days (and I study geology, sooo.)
>>28526085
Ah, that was inspired wasn't it? It may happen, who knows!
>>28526357
But that's the best bit :(
>>
>>28525425
If you spent as much time on the fake leaks as your did your original fakemon, you don't really have to show us. Thanks though.
>>
I was honestly surprised people believed any of the artleaks drawings.

They were cute though. Especially the owl guy.
>>
I loved your designs (except for Rockruff. I like what we got better, even edgewolf, no offense!)

I would have perfectly been glad to use your Alola Wheezing, Spider-Monkey, and others!
>>
File: ALL TEH PRETTEH LADEHS.gif (857KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
ALL TEH PRETTEH LADEHS.gif
857KB, 680x486px
>>28525425

Well art leaka, we loved your leaks, they looked real for the most part, had realistic concepts, and some we adore, aka solrock and lunatone. If ya stick around, go to the draw threads, they need people like you. It's always fun to see some peoples concepts for games.
Have one of my favorite gifts you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>28527519
Even if this is a fake guy, that message is a shout out to the diamond in the rockruff
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 720x720px
So these guys aren't real either huh. Fuck I really wanted dullasnowman.
>>
>>28525478
>Brand new art in the same style
>Pretending to be artleaka

>>28525425
Can you please draw your Rockruff evo with the real evos?
>>
>>28528015

We may still wind up getting a Snowman, as it was included in the original Chinese leak. Just not THAT snowman.
>>
>>28525425
Can you link some of your fake leaks. I must have missed these.
>>
I'm just laughing at Pokemon sites and youtuber's who actually thought your leaks were real without any evidence at all.
>>
Good on ya for coming clean, Artleaka. Your drawings made your leaks actually fun
>>
File: 2456456356.png (69KB, 1813x1125px) Image search: [Google]
2456456356.png
69KB, 1813x1125px
snowman evo and fighting shrimp
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.