[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why gamefreak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

why did they not do thid for their shiny forms?
the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
Lies and substance?

do shiny kyurem
>>
Game Freak always fucks up obvious symmetry/references in their shiny forms. They're fucking awful about it.
>>
zekrom looks pretty cool.
reshiram in the other hand looks like a seagull swam into an oil spill
>>
Wasnt there a pixel generator formula to determine shiny color that they used before gen 6?
>>
>>28524191
This.

I've seen people claim this, but I've never seen the actual formula or even proof of one.
>>
>>28524070
>implying that Gamefreak chose shinies before gen 6
>>
Lets be honest though: Does it REALLY matter?
Does it really matter what their shiny versions look like when there is no way to get them without hacking?
>>
>>28524302
>>28524330
>>28524191

Too many things are too planned to just be random.
>black charizard making it more edgy and coooool
> red genesect looks like eva 02
> shiny bisharp looking like megaman

The most are probably just from a generator but some are carefully thought
>>
>>28524672
>The most are probably just from a generator but some are carefully thought
Nope they're all random.
Also Charizard was a blusish/purple color up until gen 4. Which was when the palette kind of changed.
>>
>>28524009
Why were they Dragons, anyway? It's so tacked on. Reshiram should have been Fire/Flying and Zekrom should have been Electric/Steel.
>>
>>28525067
Because at the time those 2 typings were unique...and GF having a serious thing for dragons cover legends for 3 gens starting with emerald
>>
>>28525157
>and GF having a serious thing for dragons cover legends for 3 gens starting with emerald
I'd say it started in gen 4. Ray seemed to make sense given the trio and it's place in the sky.

The god trio though? What part of them is dragonic?
>>
>Shiny Nidoran is pink while Shiny Nidoran is blue
>Shiny Nidorina is pink while Shiny Nidorino is blue
>Shiny Nidoqueen is GREEN while Shiny Nidoking is blue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28524009
Because that looks like shit and goes against the entire concept.
>>
>>28524626
>Does it really matter what their shiny versions look like when there is no way to get them without hacking?

Only good thing gen 6 did to shiny hunting was making these two obtainable with legit soft reseting
>>
>>28525067
>Why were they Dragons, anyway? It's so tacked on
>>28525200
>The god trio though? What part of them is dragonic?
You guys really need to brush up on your eastern mythology and culture. Dragons are revered in Japan and China. It makes sense the most "powerful" pokemon are patterned after the most "powerful/respected" creatures in their culture
>>
>>28524009
Well friend, that Reshiram looks like absolute ass, where as shiny Reshiram is beautiful.

>>28524070
>autism
>>
>>28525409
Okay sure. But even in eastern countries dragons look dragonic or they have both a humanoid and dragon form of some kind.
Where is that shown on the God trio? It's literally just been thrown on them.
>>
>>28524009
>blue flame and red lightning
no thank you I'd rather have purple flame and green lightning. It is much more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
File: 1470816044082.jpg (102KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1470816044082.jpg
102KB, 387x468px
>those purple flames on shiny reshiram
>>
>>28525025
>>28524672
>Shiny MY-Charizard goes green and not orange
wasted opportunity

Also, I always thought that in G3, Shiny Charizard was gray and not blue/purple?
>>
>>28525621
It was straddling the line between grey and blue by the looks of it.
>>
>>28524093
Opposite taste there, friendo
>>
File: aaahh.gif (166KB, 100x89px) Image search: [Google]
aaahh.gif
166KB, 100x89px
>>28525599
my body was not reggie for purple flames.

does anyone have a picture of Shiny Reshiram model using animation where its tail lights up?

i have only this G5 sprite.
>>
>>28525243
dont forget that Nidoqueen and Nidoking cant breed
>>
>>28524191
Not unless it was fairly complex. For example, shiny Girafaragi and Zapdos have the same shade of yellow in their sprites, despite the base color being different.
>>
>>28526352
Nidoking can breed. It's Nidoqueen and Nidorina who can't.
>>
>>28525025
It was black as of Gen III

It was still that odd purple in Gen II and was referenced in the TCG.
>>
>>28525509
In eastern religions, a lot of dragons are just god-tier intelligent beasts. Thailand even has an elephant dragon which frankly looks ridiculous.

I believe all the 'directional gods' were considered 'dragons' as well although only the serpent is consistently recognized as such.
>>
>>28524009
I never understood shiny legendary pokemon
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.