[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ULTRA BEASTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472186451100.jpg (14KB, 227x147px) Image search: [Google]
1472186451100.jpg
14KB, 227x147px
>Announces that ubs are not pokemon
>Never announced whether they are catchable or not

Holy shit, you niggers will fight about anything instead of just keeping an open mind and waiting for shit to be officially confirmed.
>>
>>28522997
A Poke Ball catches Pokemon.
The UB are not Pokemon.
>>
>>28522997
It's still shit marketing.
Like, you show something, without revealing what kind of feature it is. If they were super bosses, they would've told us already, it would've been mad hype and it would just be stupid to hide that they are not super bosses, so many RPG fans would've loved it.
I very much doubt they are not catchable, because if they are not super bosses, they have nothing else to offer. But it bugs me a lot they revealed nothing of them. No type, no ability, no moves. Even as Pokémon, they offered nothing but a design to hype them as such. So that's why people are doubting them.
They are not hyping them as anything but a story/plot/cutscene device so far, and it's awful.
>>
>>28523054
So will the Ultra Ball catch Ultra Beasts?
>>
File: a47.jpg (48KB, 430x637px) Image search: [Google]
a47.jpg
48KB, 430x637px
>>28522997
>Holy shit, you niggers will fight about anything instead of just keeping an open mind and waiting for shit to be officially confirmed
>>
>>28522997
>>Never announced whether they are catchable or not
If you need an announcement for that, you are retarded.
>>
>>28523054
You don't know if they'll follow those rules.
You don't know if they'll make a special pokeball for ubs.
You don't know if they'll stay as bosses.
You don't even know if they ARE just bosses.

You don't know shit. None of us do. Just sit the fuck down and wait for another announcement.
>>
>>28523085
>Implying mysteries that get people talking aren't good marketing
>>
>>28523125
>haha, we are on 4chan! That means you have to be an unreasonable little faggot!
>>
>>28523156
This. If they're catchable, it will probably be through special balls designed to capture Ultra Beasts. I'd wager that said special balls would be available as a postgame bonus, possibly expensive to buy.
>>
>>28522997
>You niggers
Sound like a nigger to me, nigger.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.