[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun/Moon Leak September 14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

I know the English community isn't very happy about the lack of new info today so I wanted to share some of what I know about Sun and Moon.

- Ultra Beasts are obtainable as nerfed versions of themselves in the postgame. There are 2 more UBs that haven't been revealed yet. They are version exclusives too.

- Your Z-Bracelet gets upgraded in postgame allowing you to use mega stones too. There are 8 new megas in total: the Johto starters, Ho-Oh and Lugia, and the Kalos starters. Mega Greninja looks similar to Ash Greninja.

- The Battle Frontier that debuted in Emerald returns with all of the iconic Hoenn brains.

- AZ is in the postgame. Finish his side quests involving Zygarde and he will give you his Eternal Flower Floette. Marshadow is also involved in these side quests. Marshadow is not Poison type.

- There is a store where you can buy Apricorn Pokeballs.

- Calem/Serena is a secret postgame boss similar to Red in Gen 2.
>>
>all this gen 2 pandering

I knew it. We're getting a new game featuring Kanto and Johto.
>>
>>28522449
Give people a reason to believe you. Too many fake leaks.
>>
No.
>>
>>28522449
How will the game decide whether you battle Calem or Serena?
>>
>>28522449
>The Battle Frontier that debuted in Emerald returns with all of the iconic Hoenn brains.
Ok man, I definitely believe you there. :^)[/spoiler
>>
>>28522449
>There are 8 new megas in total: the Johto starters, Ho-Oh and Lugia, and the Kalos starters. Mega Greninja looks similar to Ash Greninja.
Stopped reading there
>>
>>28522449
AZ giving us his beloved Pokemon and Calem/Serena as "ultimate boss" similar to Red in Gen 2. XY protags sucks ass if we are reffering to the games. This sounds just retarted.
>>
>>28522449
why the fuck would they give the kalos starters megas?
the only reason i can think of would be to rectify the garbage heap design for chestnaut
>>
>>28522551
Maybe based on gender, so if you're male you'll fight a male, or if you're male you'll fight a female, and reverse for if you're female
>>
>>28522449
are the three blondes related?
>>
File: 1473213418004.png (329KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
1473213418004.png
329KB, 900x654px
>>28522449
I want to believe, anon.
But meh. I'll save this thread I guess.
>>
>>28522449
>Mega Greninja
WEW
>>
>>28522723
That must be Game Freak's answer to Mega Kangaskhan.
>>
>>28522449
>megas
Leak discredited.
>>
>>28522885
>Implying Masuda didn't confirm Megas in Pokenchi
Faggot.
>>
>>28522615
remember what could have been
>>
>>28522449
I want to believe this so badly
>>
>>28522973
The chespin evo and fennekin evo are hideous
>>
>>28522508
>implying this is true
>>
Almost all of these points sound too safe, like they're from someone's wishlist of a perfect Pokemon game. A real leak would have more out of the box concepts.
>>
>>28522449
>There is a store where you can buy Apricorn Pokeballs

I wish this wasn't fake
>>
>>28522962
Megas will still be in the game, but Masuda never confirmed it. I saw the interview. End this meme.
>>
>>28522449
Ok, Ill bite in the remote possibility you are not fake. Wimpod and Salandit evo? Is Jangmo-o the pseudo and is it going to become dragon/steel? What is Serena/Calem team?
>>
>Marshadow is not Poison type.

Why do fake leaks always make this same mistake? If you know it's not poison type, then tell us what type it actually is.
>>
Calem/Serena thing sounds really dumb. So is it whoever's the opposite sex of the player? Shauna or the rollerskates girl would be better.

There are so many cooler things they could implement instead of another damn Battle Frontier but it was hinted in ORAS, so.
>>
>>28522449
What does Morelull evolve into? What is Alolan Persian like? Typing and appearence
>>
>>28522962
Rewatch the interview.
>>
Here's one other tidbit to tide you all over until the next reveal.

- There is a new minigame involving Mudsdale. The objective is to jack it off. There are plans for online leaderboards as well.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.