[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /vp/ if you tink you are the very best, is time to prove it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fugable bird.png (499KB, 946x857px) Image search: [Google]
fugable bird.png
499KB, 946x857px
ok /vp/ if you tink you are the very best, is time to prove it. You see this fucking bird, yes is gorgeus i know but is the worst legendary.

this is your pokemon Ph.D. exam, make it competitive, give to (her/him) the best moveset and be the very best like no one never was. because if you make this magestic bird at last NU tier usable, that makes you the true master
>>
bubblebeam
>>
>>28521933
also you can't use the hidden ability or hidden power. lets make more interesting
>>
>>28521933
Alright, I'll give it a try

-Sheer Cold
-Mind Reader
-Roost
-Explosion

thread over
>>
>>28522318
you disappoint me son
>>
File: 250px-489Phione.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-489Phione.png
40KB, 250x250px
>>28521933
>worst legend
>>
File: articuno.png (21KB, 1264x267px) Image search: [Google]
articuno.png
21KB, 1264x267px
the only way it can be useful is if game freak switched its special defense with its special attack like so
>>
>>28521933
Articuno @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Signal Beam
- Ancient Power
- Roost
>>
>>28521933
I already did. Not everyone here is a shitter.

Articuno @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 228 HP / 64 Def / 196 SpD / 20 Spe
Calm Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- U-turn
- Roost
- Heal Bell
>>
>>28521933
here's mine, although it's used strictly for battling w my friends and i'm not the best trainer:

Articuno @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Blizzard
- U-Turn
- Freeze Dry
>>
>>28521933
Ice beam
Blizzard
Fly
Telepathy

I solo'd the Indigo league with that set so it works.
>>
>>28522702
>228 HP
That gives it an even amount of HP.
Are you sure about this, anon?
Also what is the Speed for?
>>
>>28522706
I like it, for that reason until other anon show a better moveset, you are the PhD. pokemon master.
>>
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/articuno/battle_spot_singles/

this is its only good set
>>
Articuno @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Heal Bell
- Freeze-Dry
- Toxic
>>
>>28522855
Yes, it's paired with Mega Sableye because it's intended to be a wall in the first place. You don't use mons with 4x weakness to Rock as a wall as a general rule, but with the goal of making Articuno work, the idea of taking Stealth Rock damage at all would be cast aside because I don't intend to with the right team support.

The Speed is to outrun Rotom-W and by extension Adamant Crawdaunt and SpDef Heatran. It could go faster to outrun defensive Lando-T, but the bulk sacrificed would be too much.
>>
>>28523041
Nice, thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>28523041

you have a good point here
>>
Give Articuno Magic Guard and it will easily jump up to NU, if not RU. No more pebbles to worry about plus immunity to most of status and no Life Orb recoil. Also give it Earth Power or Focus Blast for a good anti-Steel coverage move and you're all set.
>>
>>28521933
Roost
Tailwind
Mist
Pluck

fucking invincible
>>
>>28522558
>Set up an Agility
>Start dishing out STABed Blizzards
What could've been
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.