[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Beasts are confirmed to be pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: TapuKoko.jpg (8KB, 200x200px)
TapuKoko.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
From Tapu Koko's bio:

>Tapu Koko is a special Pokémon that protects the area where it lives. It’s called the guardian deity of Melemele Island, one of the islands of the Alola region. Although it’s known as a guardian deity, it’s a surprisingly fickle Pokémon, and will not necessarily come to your aid if you need help.
>Despite that, this Pokémon has a strong sense of curiosity. If it becomes interested in a person or in other Pokémon, it may come to play or battle with them.

Look closely

>If it becomes interested in other Pokémon, it may come to play or battle with them.

It does just that in the trailer. It is curious of the Ultra Beasts, the "other pokemon".
>>
>>28521646
Nigga was about to be mauled to death, I don't think "curiosity" best describes its motivation in that moment
>>
File: doc.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
doc.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>28521646
>If it becomes interested in other Pokémon, it may come to play or battle with them
But Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon; they're Ultra Beasts
>>
>>28521646
If you really want to follow that text so literally, you could also say Ultra Beasts are people.
>>
>>28521646
Hala was also about to be attacked (possibly killed) by UB-02, so it was probably just doing what a guardian deity is meant to do and protect the protectee. Not to mention that both Hala and Tapu Koko seem to have a bond of sorts, so it has a reason to guard Hala from the strange entity that just showed up.
>>
>>28521984
>will not necessarily come to your aid if you need help.
>>
File: 1473878948910.png (193KB, 981x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1473878948910.png
193KB, 981x1031px
>>28521646
You just let me speechless.
Congratulations, your autism has hit new levels of low.
>>
>>28522068
Ah sorry, double paste
>>
>>28522068

Not necessarily =/= absolutely will not.

As >>28521984 said,
>Hala and Tapu Koko seem to have a bond of sorts, so it has a reason to guard Hala
>>
>>28522068
Which could be read as
>if you break your leg you can use your own Pokemon to get out of that situation
>if there's an interdimensional monster that could threaten you and the ecosystem you bet I'm going to fuck that thing up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.