[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Anyone else is worried about ultrabeasts messing up the flow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 23316546.png (47KB, 298x246px) Image search: [Google]
23316546.png
47KB, 298x246px
I mean, at first it looked like you were just gonna be going carefree around the islands just completing trials and dealing with team skull who would keep getting in your way, but now with the ultra beast being an active big threat and attacking the islands i feel like the plot is gonna get a little messy.

Is team skull gonna be deal with within the first half of the game just so we can focus on the bigger threat that are the UBs?

Are we gonna be able to finish the trials and get the Z crystals, or are we gonna have to wait for the UBs to be taken care of before we can get back to the trials.

Are we gonna have to go back to an island so we can take it back from the UBs?

Are the UBs what is gonna awaken the box legendaries and we're gonna get acess to them before the late game?

What do you guys think?
>>
Why worry? There's no way that it has to be. I like that they're shaking up the formula.
>>
>>28520301
My only fear is that the game is going to be all flair and no substance. Just like Episode Delta only the whole game is like that.

In which case I'll probably kill myself knowing there will never be games like Platinum, HGSS, or Gen 5 ever again.
>>
File: 3DS.jpg (15KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
3DS.jpg
15KB, 229x221px
>>28520301
No-linear game, alternative events, lots of version exclusive UB, some sub plot, more than one possible ending
those games are going to change everything
>>
>>28520301

We don't even know exactly who they are and how they tie into the game, so no.
>>
>>28520501
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ultra-beasts-threaten-alola/
>During your adventure in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, the Ultra Beasts appear—and attack the Alola region!

They are gonna be wrecking shit, in the trailer they are fighting tapu koko, the guardian of the island, so i guess you could say they are a big threat
>>
>>28520384
>Gen 5
Anon, I hope that you're talking about BW2, not the shti-stains that were BW.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.