[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>expecting good actual official news when you rush for "leaks"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nwfr0.jpg (63KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nwfr0.jpg
63KB, 800x450px
>expecting good actual official news when you rush for "leaks"

How fucking entitled and impatient are you all?

Why do you want all information about the game revealed.
>>
>>28518080
Because I want to know what I'm buying
>>
>>28518080
I was working, what actually happened??
>>
>>28518107
Instead of the usual video, the Japanese website just updated with the new ultra beasts.
>>
>>28518080
Because this board is full of entitled autists who rage over the tiniest of details but hey I won't judge.
>>
Because I want to make sure the fucking game isn't another XY.
I want to make sure I know what I'm getting and don't get 2 gigabytes of utter shit like XY was.

Gamefreak doesn't deserve any more blind playthroughs after the shitfest gen 6 was.
>>
>>28518080
>consider the following

thanks for letting me know your opinion is garbage in advanced
>>
>>28518080
this. I'm still annoyed I got lead on like that though.
>>
>>28518530
Wait for reviews then?
>>
>>28518561
Reviews are genuinely the most useless, inane shit ever.
I've never read a single accurate game review in my life.
>>
>>28518592
So how are you gonna find out info? The info they release official is then reviewed. You just seem stubborn.
>>
>>28518682
I find out info by seeing things they release before game release, and then I wait a few weeks to see what features the game does and doesn't have by asking people who own it. I'm not gonna make my mind up after reading some paragraph from some limpwristed skinnyfat journalism major.
Gamefreak does not deserve my brand loyalty after XY. Not benefit of the doubt from me.
>>
I just want another spongebob-tier ayylmao
>>
>>28518726
But you pretty much know the gist of everything new. Only things left to be revealed are locations/more pokemon.
>>
>>28518756
>But you pretty much know the gist of everything new.
We barely know anything meaningful. Nothing about game length, difficulty, content or total number of new pokemon.
>>
>>28518800
I don't think they've ever mentioned the game lengths of previous games and it would be tragic if they had an even easier difficulty than gen vi. I honestly expect less or equal amount of pokemon to gen vi either, they probably think these alola forms count as "new"
>>
>>28518874
I will know game length after release after talking to people who bought it.
>>
>>28518898
So basically "reviews"
>>
>>28518905
No, actual tangible information rather than someone using fruity language for a paragraph and managing to say exactly nothing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.