[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mega charizard Commercial of 18+ minutes Defend this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 14322484546424.jpg (225KB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
14322484546424.jpg
225KB, 850x1199px
>Mega charizard Commercial of 18+ minutes

Defend this shit
>>
>>28517080
OP Charizard wasn't seen anywhere in the trailer, Red's face is shadowed out telling you he isn't the main character of the shorts, and the trailer specifically said there would be multiple perspectives from various characters. It's nothing like Origins, don't get your underwear in a twist.
>>
>>28517170
Except it's confirmed they're shoehorning Red in every region. Didn't you see he fight Kalos Pokémon?

That said this has nothing to do with Origins. Red's main Pokémon here is a Pikachu, like on the games.
>>
>>28517170
Not to mention the fact Red isn't even on the poster anywhere.
>>
Cool gen 1 is the best
>>
>>28517240
>Except it's confirmed they're shoehorning Red in every region.
And? He still isn't the main character of the shorts, if anything Looker seems to be the most prominent of the bunch. And why should it matter if they're putting Red in every region? Wouldn't it make sense for him to travel the world after losing to Gold? These shorts could be really good but you and others are too focused on the fact Red is in it and complaining.
>>
Origins is where we got Mega Charizard X, what do you think they will reveal in Generations?
>>
>>28517240
Red will probably get ONE episode out of 18. We see him in Viridian Forest catching a Caterpie, but his face is shadowed out. We see him in the Terminus Cave fleeing from a Noivern and meeting Zygarde, we see him in the Snowpoint Temple fighting Regigigas, there's concept art of his Pikachu in the Relic Castle, and we also see his Pikachu in Hoenn fleeing from a Vigoroth. None of these scenes even show his face, let alone focus on him, but instead just on his surroundings. So he's not actually replacing anyone.

Also, we see him entering the Champion room to fight Blue, but that's just the end of the episode focusing on Blue defeating the E4.
>>
>>28517297
Yeah, why are people angry they're wasting the opportunity to showcase other protagonists for more Red wanking?
>>
>>28517326
That Blue episode is the only thing I'm looking forward to in this.

And I have some hope last episode will have Red vs Ethan on Mt Silver, but from the looks of it they'lk kust replace all protagonists with Red.
>>
>>28517323
Generations will end after SM is released, so if there's a promotional episode it should be in the middle.
>>
>More non ashnime animation in 5 minutes at a time per week
Literally who gives a fuck even if the "worst case scenario" becomes reality and it's just Red going around cucking all of the protagonists and all the fights are just Charizard X fire blasting opponents? It's just some mindless entertainment I will be glad to be receiving for free to tide me over until S&M hits.
>>
>>28517170
>>28517247
>>28517297
>>28517326

I'm so happy you all exist. I spent hours trying to tell people the same thing yesterday, and it seemed like no one was understanding this.
Thank you, anons, thank you.
>>
>>28517355
Yeah, why?
Maybe the whole point is to represent the player that has been playing since the beginning. You went to different places, your character changed, but it was still you exploring.
Of course, that is presuming they are actually going through with the replacement. Why not tone down the autism until then?
>>
>>28517080
Don't forget Pikachu
>>
>>28517412
>I have some hope last episode will have Red vs Ethan on Mt Silver
The point of Generations is show the scenes we (or the player characters) never got to see in the actual games. That's why there's an episode for Blue becoming a champion, an episode showing what happened to the Stat Trainers from Sinnoh before they met Lucas/Dawn, an episode showing Looker trying to arrest Giovanni (which probably explains what happened to him after HGSS), etc.

The Red episode is just pure fanservice showing him travelling through all regions and having his own adventures. He isn't fighting the villainous teams or replacing Ethan/Brendan/Lucas/Hilbert/Nate/Calem and their female counterparts. It's his own story after his battle against Blue/Ethan, showing events that we never saw until now.
>>
>>28517240
>le confirmed meme
Pass me whatever you're smoking.
>>
Where is the mega hater now? We have what looks to be origin form Kyoger and Groundon. Means mega Rayquaza is in. Means megas are in the game.
Mega hater confirmed on suicide watch.
>>
>>28517834
Primal Kyogre and Groudon proves nothing regarding Megas. It's far more likely that they're keeping the Primals while phasing megas out, especially since the former is more important lore and story wise.
>>
>>28517865
Lol, good one mega hater, but you still lose. The primal points to the same game megas are in. You have been BTFO.
>>
>>28517677
>Implying it's only one Red episode.
It will be mostly Red and you know it.
>>
>>28518009
Primals =/= Megas. They're completely different.
>>
>>28517588
>Of course, that is presuming they are actually going through with the replacement.

There is no doubt that is the case, though.
Why wouldn't they show the other characters in the trailer if they were in Generations? Don't fool yourself into believing otherwise.
>>
>>28517326
>All that pikachu
It might as well be ash ffs
>>
>>28517760
The fact Red is meeting Zygarde and no other MC from the games appear in the trailer isn't enough confirmation for you? By all means, go ahead and keep believing that won't be the case. Hell, I actually hope a miracle happens and you end up being right but that simply isn't going to be the case.
>>
>>28518369
>>28518432
They don't appear =/= Red has taken their role.
Most protagonists likely won't appear in Generations, but their roles aren't being replaced.
>>
Can't wait to se red fight mt. silver. Though it's probably mt. Red now. The battle will probably end in a tie.
>>
>>28517080
>defend this shit

It will be less bad than the ashnime.
>>
>>28518448
This is still bad. If other protagonists aren't showing up, so shouldn't Red. Not with his own episodes at least.

Generations would be a lot better focusing entirely on other characters like we see with Blue and Looker, being "unseen moments" from the game characters. It is clearly intended to the game's audience since so character recognition is not an issue.
>>
>>28517323
Mega Charizard Z/Alola Charizard/Charizardium/nothing for Blastoise or Venusaur fans
>>
File: 1338226001030.jpg (73KB, 964x743px) Image search: [Google]
1338226001030.jpg
73KB, 964x743px
>>28517170
>mfw generations explains how looker ended up in battle resort
>>
>>28518574
I bet Red appears in SM and the purpose of his episode is to explain how he ended up in Alola.
>>
>>28518348
Yes, because they will so allow a mechanic that is just like mega evolution in, but doesn't carry the same name. Also since we are smoking the wacky tobacco, wouldn't that leave Rayquaza less powerful? Face it mega hater, you lost. Except defeat graceful or be totally BTFO.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1978384.jpg (1MB, 1496x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1978384.jpg
1MB, 1496x1312px
>>28518574

As much I love other protagonists, I still don't think the lack of their appearance is enough reason to hate Generations.

Using Red is a safe move. He and Ethan are the only confirmed to be male protagonists, since being a female wasn't an option back then. Red is also the most popular one.

If they have Hilbert appear as BW protagonist, they will be basically announcing that he was the canon protagonist. If they have both Hilbert and Hilda appear as BW protagonists, they're going against the game canon. That's bad, since their goal is to animate scenes from the games, not to make something based on the games.

In the end, using Red is the safest move for them. As much as I would like others to appear, from GF's standpoint, it's a bit hard to make that happen.
>>
File: tickle tickle.png (135KB, 547x450px) Image search: [Google]
tickle tickle.png
135KB, 547x450px
Will they appear? They're the only ones I give a fuck about seeing, since they haven't been animated anywhere else.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.