[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So assuming the UBs = planets theories is right, both UB-02 should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 556863main_jupiter_1_lg.jpg (43KB, 576x329px) Image search: [Google]
556863main_jupiter_1_lg.jpg
43KB, 576x329px
So assuming the UBs = planets theories is right, both UB-02 should only be mid-bosses, right? Or will they save UB-03 and UB-04 for the postgame?

I really want the Saturn UB to be broken as fuck.
>>
File: UB02.png (26KB, 958x337px) Image search: [Google]
UB02.png
26KB, 958x337px
>>28516825
Just theorymonning.

Well theyre not mons though
>>
>>28516825
what is the theory?
>>
>>28516856
theorybeasting
>>
>>28516857

>>28505350 I guess
>>
>>28516857
Astrology and ancient astronomy were heavily linked to Alchemy, and it had 7 planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn).

Sun = Solgaleo
Moon = Lunala

UB-01 = Mercury (associated with adaptability and variability)
UB-02 Beauty = Venus (associated with beauty and feminine things)
UB-02 Expansion/Absorption = Mars (associated with strength and masculine things)

That leaves UB-03 as Jupiter (associated with growth and good fortune, possibly even being a "good" UB, unlike the others, since Jupiter is know as "the greater benefic") and UB-04 as Saturn (associated with destiny, balance, and known as "the greater malefic", so possibly the true final boss).

There's also the apparent links between Aether (ex-)members and the UBs: Lillie with UB-01, Lusamine with UB-02 Sexroach and Gladion with UB-02 Swolequito, so that leaves Wicke and Faba.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.