[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why nobody talks about Pokemon Generations? Finally an anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: generations-header.jpg (139KB, 980x420px) Image search: [Google]
generations-header.jpg
139KB, 980x420px
Why nobody talks about Pokemon Generations? Finally an anime that is tighted to the mainline games without Ash. This is what everyone wants isn't it?

Your hopes? Worries? Expectations?
>>
File: 1473382197545.png (159KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
1473382197545.png
159KB, 540x446px
We did already. Too bad it's just 4 minutes of Red pandering. Thia fucking bastards can't fucking animate Brendan or Lucas? FOH. On the other hand we might finally see more than just his charizard.
>>
Ii don't want it to be a repeat
>>
>>28512458
The possibility of Red replacing all the others MC is why nobody is talking anymore about it, though it wasn't totally confirmed is this going to happen. First two episodes are gonna air tomorrow (though I don't know if are on japan or all over the world)
>>
>>28512458
>a new anime with a FRLG Red instead of the old anime with Classic Red

Wow. It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>28512611
Japan hasn't even had the announcement yet.
>>
Because its going to be a Gen I sucking off festival
>>
>>28512627
Isn't N and other people from future gens kinda the focus of this anime? How is it going to be a suckfest for genwunners?
>>
What studio?
>>
>>28512661
Red.
>>
>5 min episodes
>QUALITY
>Red, Pikachu and probably Charizard only
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>28512458
Hoping for a fully animated B2W2 climax with Glaciate, Kyurem fusing with Reshiram/Zekrom and Ghetsis calling N a freak. I know that's unlikely to fit into a 3-5 minute short, but a man can dream.
>>
>>28512661
Red will be the protagonist in all of them it seems.

At least that's what the trailer hints at.
>>
I'm not fond of Charizard wankfests
>>
>>28512458
Just be glad they're giving Gens 4 and 5 attention in this.
>>
>>28512726
Charizard is the best pokemon
>>
>>28512458
Because
>MUH GENWUNNERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL GEN 1 END GEN 1 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm excited, I don't give a fuck about "b-b-but they're wanking gen I" or if it's going to be a Charizard circlejerk, it's going to be fun coming home each week and watching a new episode after work.
>>
>>28512720
I feel like GF and Nintendo honestly just don't give a shit about their fans.They have some weird idea of what we want so they base their creations off of that. But nobody wants a mini-series with all generations if the protag is Red every time. And theyre even going to redo the Red Vs Blue Champion battle!
>>
>>28512726
Apparently now it's gonna be more Pikachu
That's not really better though
>>
>>28512720
>At least that's what the trailer hints at.

It does no such thing. It implies more that each episode will focus on different characters than entirely on Red.

The clips with Red are probably all from one episode of "Red went to other regions to fill his pokedex and met a couple legendaries."
>>
Theres not really much to talk about. Red is literally just Ash without the total incompetence and seasonal reset, so it's pretty much just gonna be "Ash v2 has a bunch of new adventures in old regions without any companions"

I do like the possibility of exploring other aspects of the Pokemon world, like having that SWAT team, thats the kind of shit I like. Busting the wall down with Machamp and Arcanine smoking the place out. Shame the Pokemon don't have their own SWAT uniforms.
>>
File: 1384705056598.gif (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1384705056598.gif
67KB, 230x230px
>>28512611
>The possibility of Red replacing all the others MC is why nobody is talking anymore

But that's the best part you fucking nerd.
>>
>>28513179
No, it's basically TPCi taking a huge shit on the series if they actually do replace everyone with Red.
>>
File: kiyo.png (175KB, 659x594px) Image search: [Google]
kiyo.png
175KB, 659x594px
>>28513179
>Ash 2.0 being the MC for every story is somehow a good thing
>>
>>28513197
>TPCi
Do you not know what that i stands for?
>>
>>28513209
>Red
>Ash 2.0

Bait.
>>
>>28513216
International?
How is that relevant to my point?
>>
>>28513115
By the way the Italian version of the trailer reveals they're breaking in on a gym, probably Giovanni's
>>
>3-5 min episodes

literally commercials

even more so than the main series that is
>>
>>28513237
>Oh man whats Red gonna do
>Oh he uses Pikachu!
>Oh man Whats Red gonna do now
>Oh he's pulling out Charizard!
WOWSERS
What a stunning variety of tactics!
>>
>>28513254
That they have literally nothing to do with the production of the anime.
>>
>>28512714
>implying series with short episodes can't be amazing
>>
>>28513273
So you're just backing away from the point of the matter to argue about who is behind Generations, okay.
>>
>>28513237
Well at this rate red is ash 2.0, which is kinda funny given ash is red 2.0
>>
>>28513267
He's the champion and he's handsome.
>>
>>28513300
Ash is literally anime Red. There's not just one Red out there.
>>
The art style is trash and everyone is still pissed that Origins turned into nothing more than a commercial for Mega Edgyzard
>>
>>28513330
Steven is the protagonist?
>>
>>28512458
We had like 5 threads you fucking idiot
>>
>>28513300
At least "Ash 2.0" won't continually keep fucking losing all the time
>>
>>28513380
>Art style is trash
You probably watch MLP you fucking autist
>>
>>28513440
You wish.
>>
File: 4df7ed0bpk9aSgDB.png (182KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
4df7ed0bpk9aSgDB.png
182KB, 600x480px
>>28513614
Yes, I do.
>>
>>28512978
>I feel like GF and Nintendo honestly just don't give a shit about their fans.
>But nobody wants a mini-series with all generations if the protag is Red every time.
Protip: Outside the /vp/ anti-gen 1 circlejerk, people still go fucking bonkers over Red. People went insane over his Nendoroid and it was in high demand for years with used ones costing more than the MSRP did, the only reason it's not as ridiculous is because it got reissued this year along side another brand new Nendo and a fancy new statue. /vp/ autists are a vocal minority.
>>
>>28513179
>a boy and his pikachu appearing in every region to stop team rocket/every over villain and dick about with every legendary
Its just Ash again
Ash is just a Red expy anyway
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.